jneutron85

Mar 2, 2020
Just noticed a bug upon completing Missing Daughter quest, the morality points were not applied. I was at 10 morale and upon speaking with rescued girl in town after quest, it said MORALE + 5, and upon turn in at the tavern it said MORALE +1. But after I checked the main stats screen, I was still at 10 and morale was not applied. Just to double check, I did another repeatable quest and I correctly got morale + 1 applied after completion so I think it is just with that quest.

By the way, How can you donate to church to increase morale. I killed one of their butcher guys for his halberd so maybe that is why I cannot donate. But would love an easier way to increase morale.

Also, where can you find blade or enchanted blade. I found saber but only way I found it so far is by killing celise, but I would rather keep her alive. Thanks.

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
I'm curious about what's new in version 3.8. I try to take it but I would like to know the news. On Patron there is nothing explained.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
Just noticed a bug upon completing Missing Daughter quest, the morality points were not applied. I was at 10 morale and upon speaking with rescued girl in town after quest, it said MORALE + 5, and upon turn in at the tavern it said MORALE +1. But after I checked the main stats screen, I was still at 10 and morale was not applied. Just to double check, I did another repeatable quest and I correctly got morale + 1 applied after completion so I think it is just with that quest.

By the way, How can you donate to church to increase morale. I killed one of their butcher guys for his halberd so maybe that is why I cannot donate. But would love an easier way to increase morale.

Also, where can you find blade or enchanted blade. I found saber but only way I found it so far is by killing celise, but I would rather keep her alive. Thanks.
u can buy the enhanted dagger in bubba's steel, its on the left of the burning keg tavern (the house with purple roof) or save someone outside the town and sometime they will give u the knife for saving them

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017

For donating to the church, you enter the church and head North-West, enter the corridor to the next room. In the Western Ward there will be a merchant-looking person in the first room to the North. This is the donation booth, you sell things to him and you get +1 morality for every 1000p given.

You can buy blades and enchanted daggers from the blacksmith West of the Inn in Noer.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
here is the goblin camp if this your first game click on the hole at sewer near the 3 goblin to enter, after you kill/avoid the goblin then sleep at here and you will become goblin breeding sow, you may need timid or scoutcraft 10 in this camp make sure you don die... you can find and store meat near the treasure box... this is the easy way to level up just the annoying thing is you can't skip watched scene have to watch it all the time it is kinda brain washing so when you pass this in the new game+ you won wan to do any H thing with any npc instead of kill them all.

Reactions: chien180

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
damm this game have so much plot. any1 have wiki or deep guide can share with me? so much thing to discover.
by the way. 3.8 version just out. hope some1 will transalte it soon.
and is there any mod for easier gameplay yet? this game fuking hard man.

chien180

Feb 4, 2020
For donating to the church, you enter the church and head North-West, enter the corridor to the next room. In the Western Ward there will be a merchant-looking person in the first room to the North. This is the donation booth, you sell things to him and you get +1 morality for every 1000p given.

You can buy blades and enchanted daggers from the blacksmith West of the Inn in Noer.

hello Zed, can you edit your guide with the item cheat please :p its really helpful for me.
and any1 know why imy lona never get pregnant?

Last edited:

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
Hey @eccma417,

I was just wondering, I saw this image on your SubscribeStar page:

Is this an image from a future scene in the game, and does it mean that Lona will be able to lose an arm at some point? Or is it just random art?

Great game by the way! I've really been enjoying it.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hey @eccma417,

Is this an image from a future scene in the game, and does it mean that Lona will be able to lose an arm at some point? Or is it just random art?

thats a HCG from a NPC Hevent. event still working progress

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
eccma417 have you seen my question about that picture on your subscribestar?
Oh, and here's the changelog for 3.8.0 Nick34:

LonaRPG.Beta.0.3.8.0
-*fixed, relax: no more health regen when hardcore mode.
-*fixed, exp for each level nerfed 1/3.
-*fixed, no more free TP from followers in Doom Fort inn.
-*fixed, All Noer Region maps now with a well.(because the change on prev build)
-*fixed, BasicNeed : Masturbation Sex EXP require from 10 to 1.
-*fixed, PirateBane : capture is bugged.
-*fixed, drop rock will cause a error.
-*fixed, when using skill AssemblyCall, holding shift will switch companion between stay and follow.
-*fixed, when drop item, holding shift+space will drop all at once, AND WILL NOT SUMMON.(you dont crash my game by summon 65535 rocks)
-*fixed, when use item, holding shift+space will use all at once,(test)
-*fixed, GamePad : removed all the shitty overwrite, you can edit Game.ini for key binding.(may cause new bugs, read text/GamePadMapping.txt for mapping)
-*fixed, Horses on relay now fight together and call help.(no more free meat)
-*added, Cecily and Milo Quest line2.
-*added, New NPC to EventLib => HumanMusketeer
-*added, new Hev to Rec room.
-*added, New weapon : Musket, can buy from Lisa.(test weapon)
skill D : sta damage based on ATK, health dmg Based on WIS.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Hey @eccma417,

That's not Lona, that's Cocona (A companion you can recruit after the 'Cemetery Negative Energy' quest).

hello Zed, can you edit your guide with the item cheat please :p its really helpful for me.
and any1 know why imy lona never get pregnant?
Working on adding it now, figuring out how to best label the itemIDs

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Ok, so, um, I just started playing 3.8.0 and the gamepad controls are all screwed up. confirm is now always start and back is always the back button.
is there a way to change how the buttons behave in the menus? like before, basically.

thx to mordet now we have no more free meat xD +1
haha! If only that was the only thing I've reported!

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
eccma417 have you seen my question about that picture on your subscribestar?
i dont want answer too much about a unfinished event.

yeap. i changed the mapping overwrite.
u can do gamepad key binding on game.ini
and check text/gamePadMapping.txt for how to.
its possible to do a in game gamepad keybinding after 0.3.8. but write a new page of ui is a pain.
ps:gamepad keybinding is a new function. may buggy.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Talking about bombs, could it be possible to make it so that the powder kegs beside lisa take two hits to explode, please?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
i dont want answer too much about a unfinished event.
Fair.

yeap. i changed the mapping overwrite.
u can do gamepad key binding on game.ini
and check text/gamePadMapping.txt for how to.
its possible to do a in game gamepad keybinding after 0.3.8. but write a new page of ui is a pain.
I see that and I've been trying to tweak it a bit, but the only thing that I want to do but can't, it making menus accept a and b. like the way it was, basically. And it makes the game not quite unplayable but very uncomfortable for someone that got used to the old control scheme.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Talking about bombs, could it be possible to make it so that the powder kegs beside lisa take two hits to explode, please?
Also so that mines don't become 'active' until you step off them, the amount of times I have been blown up by my own mines that i just placed is scary.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Fair.

I see that and I've been trying to tweak it a bit, but the only thing that I want to do but can't, it making menus accept a and b. like the way it was, basically. And it makes the game not quite unplayable but very uncomfortable for someone that got used to the old control scheme.
ummm maybe i can add some extra line to link Z and X, and it works only on menu and ui like before.
and u can setup it in game.ini, so the shit will stay the same.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes