mordet

Apr 21, 2020
ummm maybe i can add some extra line to link Z and X, and it works only on menu and ui like before.
and u can setup it in game.ini, so the shit will stay the same.
that'd be great, and, seeing how you explained it, would it work with the first "press z to start?"

jneutron85

Mar 2, 2020
For donating to the church, you enter the church and head North-West, enter the corridor to the next room. In the Western Ward there will be a merchant-looking person in the first room to the North. This is the donation booth, you sell things to him and you get +1 morality for every 1000p given.

You can buy blades and enchanted daggers from the blacksmith West of the Inn in Noer.
awesome, I must have overlooked it when I ran through. Currently for me it is 2000 points per 1 morale, its pretty expensive but its better than grinding repeatable quests. Thanks again.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Hm is constitution even worth it? I've been pumping it exclusively and juicing still does 1 damage per hit.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
Spent an in-game month roaming the forests for the "StaHerb" requested by Elise, only to find the white dragon grass I've been munching for stamina boosts is what they meant all along. :whistle:

Translation oversights making it harder than it has to

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Spent an in-game month roaming the forests for the "StaHerb" requested by Elise, only to find the white dragon grass I've been munching for stamina boosts is what they meant all along. :whistle:

Translation oversights making it harder than it has to
Buy a scythe for 200p to make it easier.

Fingerbib33

Jun 3, 2020
I was looking through the game files a bit because I wanted to tweak something, and I noticed there were a bunch of sex events referenced in the files that I haven't actually seen in the game. They were:

-Fisting/dilation
-Deepthroating
-Enemas
-Anal beads

Does anyone know where in the game I can trigger these events? Or are these works-in-progress that aren't in the game yet?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
You can be fisted by orkinds and goblins at least.. I accidently did a kyaah instead of enter on a random orkind encounter and tried to endure it just to see if it was possible to escape the hell hole they call home.. I failed.. Couldn't stand all the gore.. : )

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
You can be fisted by orkinds and goblins at least.. I accidently did a kyaah instead of enter on a random orkind encounter and tried to endure it just to see if it was possible to escape the hell hole they call home.. I failed.. Couldn't stand all the gore.. : )
Unless your char has an extremely robust body and skills, it’s pretty much impossible. Otherwise, feed on insects and sperm before killing the goblins with sex using a certain build. Then eat their flesh, rest, and repeat! :)

This’ll be more manageable if you have moon parasites, since it’s a portable source source of meat! The circle of eating and pooping! Escaping the cave might be difficult though b/c of the traps laying around and poor nightvision.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
Haven't played much yet, things that stuck with me so far:
- Dirt needs to either be toned down a lot or made more sensitive to the situation. It's somewhat irksome when you somehow manage to extremely quickly accumulate black grime where should be sexual fluids or nothing at all.
- The slightly bent over off-balance image that looks like she hit her head on something or maybe got punched in the stomach looks really, really out of place during sex. There probably needs to be a separate image where she straightens out/bends back slightly in tension instead.
- I can't into sex combat, apparently. If you manage to snatch an enemy, and there's only one, you can sorta maybe spam keys and get through that way, but it's otherwise really hard to tell the actual time window to press the matching key from animation and I have no clue if it's possible to sex combat multiple enemies at all, never managed if it is.
- Some rather exotic body mods at the shop, but no bigger boobs?

That being said, I liked the design and the implementation a lot, so looking forward to this game growing more meat on its bones.

Reactions: LordoftheFries

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Really like this, but I don't understand how to sex battle ennemies, it doesnt seem to do anything, even using a cheated save with max stamina, you can't make a basic solo goblin pass out from sex...

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Really like this, but I don't understand how to sex battle ennemies, it doesnt seem to do anything, even using a cheated save with max stamina, you can't make a basic solo goblin pass out from sex...
When under sexual assault, your attack key icons change pictures depending on the position lona is in. If she does oral, keep pressing the oral button etc.

======
Also unrelated, throwing rocks in the dark is a bit difficult to do for long in a weakened state under duress

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Hi eccma417 ! So, I'm doing a full virgin/tough/high moral run right now and then ended up at the east seven sentry outpost east of the mine. And even though I have no prostitute traits and zero experience of it Lona happily offered herself to four guys. I feel that she shouldn't even consider it. But I went for it anyway and sucked and fucked the whole gang. That seemed to bork the game somewhat because when I reloaded I was able to sell myself to the bow mercenary at the bar in Noer. But only once and I wasn't able to reproduce it a second time. Thanks for a great game and I am so happy you decided to post it here at f95zone.

Reactions: Tiredpuff
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes