Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
If anyone has better methods/guides or any quests/jobs I missed please tell me, I'll try to update it every other day (in an Asian time zone so changes will be done during the night for most of you). Also recommend to read the 'general tips' under the 'miscellaneous' section near the bottom if you are new.
Code:
def change_exp(exp, show)
    @exp[@class_id] = [exp, 0].max
    last_level = @level
    last_skills = skills
    level_up while !max_level? && self.exp >= next_level_exp
    level_down while self.exp < current_level_exp
    display_level_up(skills - last_skills) if show && @level > last_level
    #refresh #will cause laggy
  end
will allow you to change your experience (and level). In particular, adjusting $game_player.actor.level directly doesn't work since once your exp changes the level will automatically readjust to it. Example uses below (refer to the XP table for the exact numbers for a given level). it also lets you level down, which is nice.

Code:
$game_player.actor.change_exp(0, false)
$game_player.actor.change_exp(9999, false)

Last edited:
Reactions: ZedTed

Nextt

Dec 3, 2016
open ingame manual scroll down to sex stats each box count as a day you will need about 30 days or more to discover if you are pregnant... each day have day time and night time so you need to sleep twice to count as a day... and make sure you don clean your hole let the C stay inside if can collect until the lona say something too much in the hole then go to sleep it give you more chance to get knot up, if you are a pro hunter & food is not a problem to you try the skill slipped it will force you to sleep by losing all the sta (-100).... and you can get yourself drug too will try to look on more effect in the future... if you are on first pregnant you will notice your breast start to milking it may not show you are pregnant but you are already. have to wait another 10days or less to show up the pregnant stats on your sex stats.
How to enable "DEBUG Tool" and "DDR" keys in your attachments?

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
erm... you can also type $game_player.actor.level_up for 1lvlup & level_down for 1lvldown, gain_exp(EXP) to get exp you wan, gain_exp(-EXP) to drop exp you wan.
from lvl1 to lvl99 needed
037v exp 7736326,
038v exp 5756909
level_up and level_down don't work permanently because exp is not changed with those commands

Code:
def gain_exp(exp)
    change_exp(self.exp + (exp * final_exp_rate).to_i, true)
  end
change_exp lets you directly set the exp (in contrast to gaining exp) and allows you to hide the display, making it more versatile than gain_exp.

Last edited:

asnaz

Feb 6, 2018
This game is above my expectations. It has a huge potential imo. Must be continued to developed. I make difference with VH and this one. In VH we don't see so much CG whereas this one has specific and nice ones that fits the atmosphere. Above all it's too hard to play like ı needed to restart to game a lot which broke my will to play at this current patch. Although ı love games like where you can see the status of your heroine like body parts and the process you make gives you more control over the game. It's a cool game and deserves support

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Ok, just played the 3.8.1 patch and I can say that it's really enjoyable.
However, again with the UI stuff, when transferring stuff from one inventory to another, like in the bank, or the cooking pot, the face button doesn't work. Only the confirm button.
Moreover, the musket does a ton of stam damage but next to no hp damage. Is that intended?

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ok, just played the 3.8.1 patch and I can say that it's really enjoyable.
However, again with the UI stuff, when transferring stuff from one inventory to another, like in the bank, or the cooking pot, the face button doesn't work. Only the confirm button.
Moreover, the musket does a ton of stam damage but next to no hp damage. Is that intended?

Reactions: chien180

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
WTF it is so fucking hard to do anything!!!
There's always a guide written by yours truly if you need help.

What bestiality content is here?
Next to none, there is one scene but it's hard to get by accident (get captured by bandits North of Sentry Tower and there is a 'event' each new day and a dog is involved in one of them).

will allow you to change your experience (and level). In particular, adjusting $game_player.actor.level directly doesn't work since once your exp changes the level will automatically readjust to it. Example uses below (refer to the XP table for the exact numbers for a given level). it also lets you level down, which is nice.
I'll take a look to see if its practical. However, I am avoiding any editing of scripts in game for the cheats section to keep things easy and simple for the regular folks.

Reactions: Werrino

Werrino

Jun 26, 2018
There's always a guide written by yours truly if you need help.

Next to none, there is one scene but it's hard to get by accident (get captured by bandits North of Sentry Tower and there is a 'event' each new day and a dog is involved in one of them).

I'll take a look to see if its practical. However, I am avoiding any editing of scripts in game for the cheats section to keep things easy and simple for the regular folks.
oooooooooooo ok, now it's affordable kinda, still did',t understand how sex battle works, i saw someone talkiing about pressing some buttons but i think that my ones are pretty messed up because i did'nt see anyting

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
any time i see that "over 21" bullshit:
yes and im Dracula's second cousin's twin uncle.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes