ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
I love this game... still why is it so easy to lose morality... even if she defends herself?
Avoid attacking civilians and guards, everyone else if fair game. Once you get low morality, guards attack you, fighting them lowers your morality, which then causes more fights, etc, etc. It's a vicious cycle and all you can really do to stop it is by running away from fights until you regain your morality.

Am i only on who look at screenshots and see DarkestDungeon somehow?
100% Darkest Dungeon vibes. There's also a lot of Goblin Slayer influence in the game.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
How to install the patch? Just gives me a file with the name 65535_Patch.rb
Copy paste the "data" file into your LonaRPG folder, you need to extract the "Game.rgss3a" file first. Here's how to extract the game.rgss3a file, taken from a guide written by yours truly.

Am i only on who look at screenshots and see DarkestDungeon somehow?
Darkest Lona's resolve is tested after the tutorial quest (Tough, Timid, and Nymphomaniac respectively):
Darkest Lona.png

Last edited:

Kouja

Mar 11, 2018
I was doing some digging in game files for weapon and armor item codes, but instead found all the cooking recipies!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of the recipies are written in order of priority, so the game will create the first item that has the necessary ingredients in the pot before moving on to the next one. Items with human and mystery meat variants, only the first version will be crafted, all other ingredients will be destroyed (due to the way if elsif statements work)

Last edited:
Reactions: ZedTed

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
Copy paste the "data" file into your LonaRPG folder, you need to extract the "Game.rgss3a" file first. Here's how to extract the game.rgss3a file, taken from a guide written by yours truly.

Darkest Lona's resolve is tested after the tutorial quest (Tough, Timid, and Nymphomaniac respectively):
View attachment 687381
did your stuff with the extraction, added the patch but the lower section buttons that usually display your attacks are still the sex attack buttons, do I something wrong? Like the patch is dropped in the data.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
oooooooooooo ok, now it's affordable kinda, still did',t understand how sex battle works, i saw someone talkiing about pressing some buttons but i think that my ones are pretty messed up because i did'nt see anyting
I figured that out. Pres or hold a when they fuck your pussy, s for ass, d for mouth, and f for hands... Don't ask me how to deal with the full service prostitution requests... the hj/bj anims look similar and I make lousy money on those.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Werrino

Vlad

Oct 9, 2016
did your stuff with the extraction, added the patch but the lower section buttons that usually display your attacks are still the sex attack buttons, do I something wrong? Like the patch is dropped in the data.
Delete or rename the "Game.rgss3a" file.

Reactions: Werrino

Kouja

Mar 11, 2018
Yes, I make it, I used 8 orc children I spawned with the item cheat and 15 semen. I got 5 smoked meat from the extra child, and immediatly attacked by Orckind adults and children, about what you would find in a random event, but all spawned right on my location

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
it seems like after mama dies and the husband takes over the soup still costs 250p in contrast to what the guide says.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes