Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
well looking how the dev behave this kinda inevitable. like this dude is extremely political and not just the annoying type political but the level of politic this guy in on is almost cartoonist. and the worst of all THIS GUY DO IT UNIRONICALLY
Like this is the kinda shit this guy posted on discord

View attachment 3225804
Or when f95zone told him that politic are against the tos
View attachment 3225805
I can explain it- he lives on Taiwan, so you need just little think to understand, why his country flag SO much matter to him (and why he hates communists so much).
I hope I don't get banned from f95 for this explanation, with claimed the tag *follower of extremism*, *destroyer of tolerance* or something similar))))))

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I can explain it- he lives on Taiwan, so you need just little think to understand, why his country flag SO much matter to him (and why he hates communists so much).
I hope I don't get banned from f95 for this explanation, with claimed the tag *follower of extremism*, *destroyer of tolerance* or something similar))))))
Well, we have some reasoning why his itch.io pages are gone, probably best to leave it at that now.

Dec 30, 2017
nah it's okay as Indonesian especially an Javanese i get it why he hate ccp or communism that much. but damn this guy need to touch some grass...

Reactions: DrFumiya

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Ehh well Eccma being Eccma... And community morons being community morons...
I wonder what in that case Itch.io gonna do with users who paid for his game? $30 bye bye :D

I would say that some maggot reported him and Itch.io seeing mess around decided to stop it...
"<<breast enlargement pill>>?"
"Gross, are You a racist or something?"
Posted on his Itch 2 days ago, no, second line wasn't Eccma :D But I guess stuff like that could finally make Itch mad...
"people can't take a joke", and then they report each other xDDD

Well... I sacrifaced ~200 hours of my life to help develop this game...
Enemies Page and a lot more pages on Fandom are my work... but I think I'm quitting Lona :/...
I was thinking to quit when he added Scat eating scenes but returned after 2/3 months...

Now when Itch.io page is gone... Well I still would say that game is good,
In fact one of the best RPG Maker games on the world... sadly there is so much shit around it :(...

Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
Well, we have some reasoning why his itch.io pages are gone, probably best to leave it at that now.
Damn it! I signed up for itch.io a day ago to write to the developer with a proposal to create a game progression system in Lona - so that players would have an incentive to explore the world and suffer, and not just use Save/Load! And now I wake up - the page has been deleted! And I think *Did he really not want to answer me so much that he decided to delete the game page?*.
Well, I’m glad that at least they didn’t delete it because of me.

Okay, I'll leave my idea here - maybe someone can make a mod based on it -

LonaRPG has a rebirth system - it saves experience, but it requires giving birth to a child, and this only lasts once - to re-rebirth you need to give birth to another child.
This can be replaced with something similar to an achievement system - *Lona gives birth to a human child= now she can ALWAYS choose to *Be Reborn as a Human baby*, regardless of whether she has another child or not. In addition, she will ALWAYS retain 10% of the maximum experience gained when reborn*
If Lona later gives birth to a deepone baby, then the possibility of *Reborn as a human baby* will also be added to the possibility of *Being reborn as an smelly human baby*. Permanently. And in addition, the amount of experience saved during rebirth will increase to 20% etc.
Also, the amount of experience saved will increase slightly (1-3%) for achieving any ending (including bad endings), and some achievements. Up to 90% of your maximum reached experience can be saved.
For each of these conditions, you can get only one bonus (no matter how many human children you have, you still won’t be able to save more than 10% of the experience for them), and they accumulate and operate constantly. This encourages players to get into all kinds of troubles, and also not just abuse the *Save/Load* system, but to suffer until the very end, as the game was intended. Otherwise, now in LonaRPG you can suffer when you are VERY bored only.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dim342

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
well looking how the dev behave this kinda inevitable. like this dude is extremely political and not just the annoying type political but the level of politic this guy in on is almost cartoonist. and the worst of all THIS GUY DO IT UNIRONICALLY
Like this is the kinda shit this guy posted on discord

View attachment 3225804
Or when f95zone told him that politic are against the tos
View attachment 3225805
The funniest dev i follow. Why doesn't he like f95 though? I like him. And we have funny people here too.

Fascist game made by fascists for fascists. The pedo content prevalent throughout just got it banned from steam and it includes overt antisemitism.

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
Look, I can understand being offended by well things that offend you, but I really think people are taking it too far, while the game's content is quite extreme and the developer could have handled their response better (in addition to their sense of humor black) I don't think he takes the things he puts in his game seriously (I'm not so sure about the Taiwan thing), but if the main argument is the loli/pedo content, I tell you that the amount of characters of questionable age (of all genders) in itchio and f95 is quite large and there is other extreme content that has been overlooked, but the point I'm trying to emphasize here is that this is a game, if you are getting annoyed by this situation, you You should probably turn off your computer for a moment.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
"<<breast enlargement pill>>?"
"Gross, are You a racist or something?"
I understand that reference.
Well... I sacrifaced ~200 hours of my life to help develop this game...
Enemies Page and a lot more pages on Fandom are my work... but I think I'm quitting Lona :/...
Appreciate your work (y) And I can totally understand if you take this as your cue to bounce.
But I don't think getting dropped from itch.io is the end of the game. If getting banned from dozen other corners of the internet didn't break Eccma's will, I don't think one more will make the difference. He can keep publishing through fanbox, or find some new platform.

Why doesn't he like f95 though?
Some of the old drama is preserved at

Reactions: DrFumiya

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
I bought the game on itch.io ~2 weeks ago. Is it now gone? Or can i allways redownload? :(
Game is now gone from itch. If you purchased it recently, you should be eligible for refund claiming "some other issue prevents access to the content"
Dev should eventually set up new "official" hosting to for the game, but it might take a while.
In the meanwhile you can probably get "pirated" version somewhere.

DrFumiya

Dec 23, 2020
I understand that reference.

Appreciate your work (y) And I can totally understand if you take this as your cue to bounce.
But I don't think getting dropped from itch.io is the end of the game. If getting banned from dozen other corners of the internet didn't break Eccma's will, I don't think one more will make the difference. He can keep publishing through fanbox, or find some new platform.

That was…

an interesting read.

Apr 26, 2020
Ah, fucking great now my source is gone, after I jumped through hoops getting it on itch too. Not sure how or where I go from here. Will it return or not?

edit: probably not. Some snowflake on discord got triggered and that in turn triggered the dev. Some people can't just leave it be. Well, it's not like I can refund it and neither do I want to, eccma can keep his money but he better not stop development on the game. I guess I'll just have to wait along with the rest here for pirated versions now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
Don't get me wrong but from what he is saying there, he got really into his character :D
Eccma talking like he was living in his own Lona World :x...

Well didn't know him from that side... I mean, I saw someties him talking about CCP and other political stuff
on his Itch.io but it was never so agressive as on some pictures/screens from that gitgud.

Well thank You for sharing this, was fun to read :D

potoo?

Jun 21, 2020
Sooo, its end now? No more new updates? Im lov how this game made, so good luck for creater. He have some guts for doing so deepsheet things.

Etereal

Jul 5, 2018
Sooo, its end now? No more new updates? Im lov how this game made, so good luck for creater. He have some guts for doing so deepsheet things.
I thiks, there is no need SO worry about this- just read EccmA posts on Subscribestar (at 1 post on this thread).

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes