muhlap

May 6, 2018
i tried to search here to no avail, just downloaded latest version and started playing, on the end of the first cecily quest, rescuing her, approaching her at the bar makes her suddenly attack you with no way to check the quest, ive tried multiple times with the same result

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
So is it normal that when having sex with a moot race the penis comes out of place and the mouth disappears?
(edit: i know that in this picture the mouth did not disappear but when having blowjob with moot it does)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So is it normal that when having sex with a moot race the penis comes out of place and the mouth disappears?
(edit: i know that in this picture the mouth did not disappear but when having blowjob with moot it does)
What version? Any mods? (These should be standard pieces of information that should always be included when you find something wrong)

Reactions: PetrusSanctus

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
What version? Any mods? (These should be standard pieces of information that should always be included when you find something wrong)
Latest version and no mods (on a fresh playthrough), also tried with mods same problem (the mods where monkset,Demo_2_importnewshirt,124_maxtrait,continousNap)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Latest version and no mods (on a fresh playthrough), also tried with mods same problem (the mods where monkset,Demo_2_importnewshirt,124_maxtrait,continousNap)
Need to be specific with the version, latest could mean latest on the OP or latest in the thread or latest from the dev. Use version numbers instead, they are far more helpful.

Reactions: PetrusSanctus

JefferyTheGreat

Jun 5, 2018
Hi I haven't been around this thread or played since 2021, does anyone have a better version of the white cum mod than the korean one? As of version 0.8.7.4 the korean one is missing at least 56 images (probably more thats just from searching cum in the Lona folder) it also doesn't have any alterations to the LayeredNPC folder or the npc folder and I could have swore we had edits for the npc folder back in 2021, I also found the one that GarbageGuy made in 2022 which is unfortunately even less complete than the korean one (although it does oddly have 3 images that were missed in the korean version). I tried to search back in the forum for the mods I used to use to try to find the missing cg's (I think i had a combo of 2 or 3 different mods to get fuller coverage back then) but it seems what I think was the main one (MerpADerps Lona_White_Semen_v2) has been lost to time due to anonfiles and zippyshare shutting down. Anyway this is just me asking to see if we have anything better than what I was able to find.

I'm also curious on how these edits are done. For the ones where its just images of cum splatters on transparencies or fairly opaque cum coming out of a half offscreen cock I get it but so many of the images in the patches have transparent cum that is on a dick or arm or tentacle and the color is still fixed, I just have no idea how you isolate and alter those colors without also changing the perceived underlying colors especially if its done in a batch process. If anyone knows and can link a tutorial to me or even explain it themselves that would be very helpful. Alternatively I also remember there being a PaletteChanger json system that was used for changing hair color back then, I'm not sure if that's applicable to this but I would also love to know how that works if anyone can explain or link tutorials explaining it. Anyway sorry for the long post and asking so many questions. I just have no idea what I'm doing and get very confused whenever I see a rando cum cheese.

Edit: Found the palettechanger readme and i now roughly understand how that works, if thats possible it looks like it would be the easiest way to do this properly, however cum does not have a palette on any of the supplied act files, I suspect this means its not doable and that the palette changer system is only applicable to lona, lonas clothes, and lonas accessories. However it could also be the case that the act files that are supplied in the palette changer module are just examples and that you are able to make your own that work on other sprites and images? If this is the case I am once more confused on how you would do that considering that the json files need an old reference palette file and then a new recolored palette file. Maybe those source act files exist but are not supplied in the mod? But from what I can see it looks not doable in this way. Back to trying to figure out how change the cum colors through normal png editing ways.

Last edited:

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
i tried to search here to no avail, just downloaded latest version and started playing, on the end of the first cecily quest, rescuing her, approaching her at the bar makes her suddenly attack you with no way to check the quest, ive tried multiple times with the same result
I've re-tried a fresh game on 0.8.7.4 and the first Cecily quest seems to work normally. So not sure what's wrong with your game. Doesn't your Lona have low Morality?

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019
Need to be specific with the version, latest could mean latest on the OP or latest in the thread or latest from the dev. Use version numbers instead, they are far more helpful.
I used the one posted on the and the one posted on this very page by brt345678 both are B.0.8.7.3.58A80F2 and both have the same problem.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Just so you know, the Infinite stats cheat no longer works in the latest update. Can you fix that?
Actually it's the ingame? check in the Utils script within MCM.

In the <Cheats Mod>/mod/Utils.rb file, change Scene_LangFirstPicker to Scene_FirstTimeSetup

After this change everything seems to be working fine on my end.

Blitzerfnv

Dec 17, 2018

In the <Cheats Mod>/mod/Utils.rb file, change Scene_LangFirstPicker to Scene_FirstTimeSetup

I don't seem to have that [ Scene_LangFirstPicker ] in my file. I'll copy what I have in it from Notepad++.

##---------------------------------------------------------------------------
## CheatUtils Module
##---------------------------------------------------------------------------
module CheatUtils
def self.ingame?
return !$game_player.actor.nil?
end
end

# Add text buffer
module TextCache
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
# * Check Cache Existence
def self.include?(key)
Cache[key] && !@cache[key].nil?
end
# * Txt info
def self.txt_info(path, file, title)
Cache ||={}
Cache[path] = Text.new(path) unless include?(path)
Cache[path]["#{file}:#{title}"]
end
end

module CheatsMod
#Get info from text file
def self.getTextInfo(_info)
fileName = _info.split(':')[0];
title = _info.split(':')[1];
return TextCache.txt_info("#{MOD_FOLDER}/text/#{$lang}", fileName, title)
end
end

I mostly just copy the version I used for awhile now. Have you released any updates?

Blitzerfnv

Dec 17, 2018

Well, changing the .ini file seems to have worked. Also, forgot to remove the mods that weren't installed correctly.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Well, changing the .ini file seems to have worked. Also, forgot to remove the mods that weren't installed correctly.
My bad, forgot that the released version of the mod here is still from before the WIP update mentioned at the top of the mod post. :LOL:

Glad you got it working (y)

Qtips

Jan 2, 2021
Hey guys, i reborn as smelly human. Then i talk to the witch and get true depone form but something wrong. The form not have blue skin, white hair but look like a moot. Does anyone know why? Screenshot_20231230-073008.png

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes