vikmaster

May 1, 2018
Hello people, would someone be so kind to inform morerator 7767 that a new update has already appeared on the lonarpg game author's page and please, if you can, upload the update now, it would be great to be able to play the game. in the middle of Christmas, even more so because they added new things. Well Greetings to all and have a Merry Christmas and New Year too.

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Hello people, would someone be so kind to inform morerator 7767 that a new update has already appeared on the lonarpg game author's page and please, if you can, upload the update now, it would be great to be able to play the game. in the middle of Christmas, even more so because they added new things. Well Greetings to all and have a Merry Christmas and New Year too.
There are still 3 days on the delay that I do. If there hasn't been any further updates between now and then then I'll share the update.

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
There are still 3 days on the delay that I do. If there hasn't been any further updates between now and then then I'll share the update.
Yes please... if the resident doesn't upload it, share it in a while.
Thanks for reading my message.
Have a nice Christmas and a good New Year.

farion_89

Dec 24, 2023
What exactly MOD (Rectum) and MOD (Urethra) in the Clinic are intended for? As I understand once modded it can't be removed

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
What exactly MOD (Rectum) and MOD (Urethra) in the Clinic are intended for? As I understand once modded it can't be removed
The MOD can be removed by buying the corresponding Aid located far below the buying tab. As the description says, most of those MODs are intended to decrease the negative effects, like Injuries/Debuffs, on HP/STA. It's pretty good for mitigating the debuffs given by Abomination race's Sickly state, where for example Lona here went from 122 STA to 135 STA after being administrated all the necessary MODs:
MODS0.PNG MODS1.PNG
You don't need Linked Glands, Taste (will make Lona vomit by eating any food), Breast A (only good on Hard difficulty) MODs. You can get Sterilization MOD if you want her to not get pregnant.

Though applying those MODs means Lona's arousal will increase even outside of sexual event. You don't exactly want her to orgasm during battle, so it's reccommended that you implement the MOD (G-Spot Removal) to prevent that. The con of this MOD however is once Lona's arousal point is in the red, she can't get out of it until she climaxes, and since this MOD prevents climaxing, her STA will slowly decrease so long as that arousal point is in the red, only slowly however so it's not much of a problem since the arousal point will be restored back to normal after half a day passes.

Last edited:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Or wait, I might actually need to further test the efficiency of MOD (Breast A) since I haven't really analyzed it that much. There's a chance it might go really well with SB (Womb) even on the highest difficulty and outside pregnancy period.

EDIT: Nvm, managing breast milk on Hell/Doom difficulty is way too much of a chore, so scrap that MOD (Breast A) on those difficulties...

Last edited:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
So, I tried abo-Lona build(through rebirth). Her skills are pretty cracked, eventhough the stun doesn't work as intended. Is there any way to get around that -141 moral debuff everytime? Lona needs to larp as a helpless girl everytime there is an NPCs around.
No way to get around it other than waiting for it to return to normal.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I got my friend having this issue. Anyway to fix this? I don't play anymore soo cant check if this happen to me too
apparently, the file were name with random letter_SaintMonastery.png i download the game just to found it is E V E N T _SaintMonastery.png for me. soo I guess i will tell them to rename back to event

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Here's the new version.

Download:
LonaRPG B.0.8.7.4:lonarpg-B.0.8.7.4.zip

Official Text Project:
Download:
Comments:
Date format in filename is yyyyddmm where d=day, m=month and y=year.
MTL Tool still needs to be used after applying this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead.

Support the dev if you are able.

Note:
Going forward, after ~2 weeks of being shared I'll be deleting the uploads from my end. Please be sure to report the updates to the moderators before they get deleted.

EDIT: Since the OP has been updated and the file has been re-hosted, I'm gonna remove my link since it is no longer needed. See you all next delay timeout.

EDIT2: Changelog updated with 0.8.7.4 entries.

Last edited:

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
Here's the new version.

Download:

Official Text Project:
Download:LonaLang-20232712.zip
Comments:

Note:
Going forward, after ~2 weeks of being shared I'll be deleting the uploads from my end. Please be sure to report the updates to the moderators before they get deleted.
thanks man
You are a legend and a hero. ;)(y)

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
Here's the new version.

Download:

Official Text Project:
Download:LonaLang-20232712.zip
Comments:

Note:
any new content there?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes