sub_mackens

Dec 1, 2021
So like what's up with the racism and anti-Semitism in the game?
I'm pretty sure the antisemitism part would be with the shopkeeper. As for the racism parts, I'm not to sure on this but it could just be the split between the humans and mixed-blood (or moots) in this game.

Feb 28, 2022
I'm pretty sure the antisemitism part would be with the shopkeeper. As for the racism parts, I'm not to sure on this but it could just be the split between the humans and mixed-blood (or moots) in this game.
Well the developer, unfortunately, is a keyboard hero at least that according to my personal experiences and he may act racist to gain scandal and thanks for the scandal people will come to buy his game. His actions does not make any sense for me, he is event racist to Japanese .

Well, he claims that buying his game will support his country Taiwan, well you guys already know the kind of scam like that. I mean how do you guys and how can Eccma417 can guarantee that $29 go to Taiwan treasury directly, you know.

It is undeniable that Eccma417 is genius programmer but his hypocrite, racist (not sure if it is true or acting), keyboard hero and he using Japanese software to make his game, LOL,that make me, this is me only, cannot 'swallow the food'.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Yukihirou

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Who knows how to make Abomination Moot Lona?
Birth 4 abomination babies and sell them to Elise. Then either die or board the ship for 20+ golds. The rebirth option will pop up. Select Unwell Mixed Race and you can begin a NG+ with the Abomination Moot race.

Hiuhg

May 26, 2020
Birth 4 abomination babies and sell them to Elise. Then either die or board the ship for 20+ golds. The rebirth option will pop up. Select Unwell Mixed Race and you can begin a NG+ with the Abomination Moot race.
So what do you do with deepone?

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
So what do you do with deepone?
Same processus but you birth a baby that looks like a human after getting knocked by a fishkind or deepone instead. On the rebirth option, you can select "Smelly Human" and play as Deepone race on NG+. For more information, consult this wiki

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
1: Dev is from Taiwan. 2: Eastern culture has a lot more acceptance to broad public racism, especially in China.
And that makes them more tolerant compared to the West, ironically. There is a quote of Quark that i liked very much from Star Trek
"You Federation types are all alike: You talk about tolerance and understanding, but you only practice it toward people who remind you of yourselves. Because you disapprove of Ferengi values, you scorn us, distrust us, insult us every chance you get."

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
And that makes them more tolerant compared to the West, ironically. There is a quote of Quark that i liked very much from Star Trek
"You Federation types are all alike: You talk about tolerance and understanding, but you only practice it toward people who remind you of yourselves. Because you disapprove of Ferengi values, you scorn us, distrust us, insult us every chance you get."
1: You are my favorite person of the day for quoting Star Trek. 2: That line did sum up so much and reflected a potent light on a ongoing issue. Props to that writer for pointing it out.

Reactions: bobi121

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
what is Big mama's HP in the final form I keep hitting her and at one point she just stops attacking and run away from me but she just wont die

blaiddough

Nov 23, 2022
what is Big mama's HP in the final form I keep hitting her and at one point she just stops attacking and run away from me but she just wont die
Did you use the berserk medicine? When I did that, she got bugged and didn't trigger the defeat sequence. She got sweat marks, and didn't do nothin and was immortal while I punched.
Oh, maybe I'll try the berserk medicine with the warboss, and see what happens afterward.

I reverted to an old save used frag mines + sneak and beat her. She took 4 in her first phase. 6?7? in second. maybe 800hp?

Eziel

Nov 22, 2023
Fight the warboss, near the coastal fortress. There's a red fortress. around here
View attachment 3176729
It's hard. the jump attack he does has some last second aimbot bs. Try to get the timing right, wait around 3 seconds, then sprint. I killed with the rag clothes + 12 frag bombs + like 10 potions in a nymph playthrough. I'll probably never do that again lol.
Or you can just be a mage, and make a 4x4 square of the red tentacle things around him. Let the tents draw aggro, While constantly making more tentacles. EZ.
New armor is reward after kills warboss

WEITE

Dec 17, 2023
anyone know how to make lona uninjurious? I try to use notepad++ to search for "add_wound" in the data folder and add # with them but it not work

Everestti

May 16, 2017
Can someone help me with this? i alredy try searching it here but no luck.
If i select any resolution other than 640x360 it just look bad, and is too damn small to play in that one, my monitor is 2560x1440

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
anyone know how to make lona uninjurious? I try to use notepad++ to search for "add_wound" in the data folder and add # with them but it not work
Use MCM with the Auto-Bandage module. While it doesn't make her not able to be injured, it provides basically the same thing as the injuries get treated pretty much instantly.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
If i select any resolution other than 640x360 it just look bad, and is too damn small to play in that one, my monitor is 2560x1440
640x360 is native resolution of the game. Anything higher is gonna look pixelated.

Best bet is to have an older monitor with a lower resolution (preferably with 16:9 aspect ratio)

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Not sure if it works but you could try rescaling the game window with

• Red Heart
Reactions: Den33
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes