Feb 28, 2022
at first, I recommend succubus build for NG+ through rebirth, you have level, money, stuff for ease of survival.

then if you wanna go solo, go with katana build (acquired after defeating Boss Mama in duel) and Halberd, double slash katana can ignore target defense, not really a challenge for killing flesh abominations. I think its the best so far.
Succubus build will be best if the defense increase too.

Apr 8, 2022
There's missing chairs here, I wonder if I'm missing some quests to get em on board in the endgame or the game in development?

So far I've got Timmy (moot boy in church), Ranran (preg. girl), both Lisa and Cocona.

Still a merc girl (deepone cave) and a noble girl (to doom fortress), are they're on the ship in the next update or those pos. is for Meryme/Gray&Celily and etc.?

View attachment 3161786
In fact: Gray not go with us, He say we ( lona ) will carry Cecily on our journey to better world ( continent ) So yes, the final bed is for Cecily. For me i dont really think there chair and table actually work but if it has a another good ending that Lona become a Queen Midas to take care all good people ( there character available like Gray Rat, Elise, Big Mama, Maani [ she quitte special, i bet she will have a quest that allow us to make friend, help her out of slave ], David Born [ If he not a liar, his story have a experience for adventure in other continent ], and unavailable like Ferrum [ Blacksmith cute girl in working ), Dance Warrior [ a moot girl warrior with double braid blue hair ). Noble Girl that to doom fortress is Noble and she say like [ See you in the future, I will leave this island soon ] she go before Lona go and it a owner of another ship that may started from doom fortress or costal fortress, also she has no gallery so i think she very less potential to be a character. Merc girl that if you mean she in deepone cave from pirate bane zone so she also less potential to be a character and with her husband, maybe there also another ship. It is a diversity because in Doom Fortress who sells aristocratic ships, Pirate Bane has enough skills to build ships. Special distillation of each region, and Noer Town we have the captain and the army, Allow us to have another ending with each region we choose to be main region.
Anyway, Enjoy guy there still so much hidden and new :).

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
In fact: Gray not go with us, He say we ( lona ) will carry Cecily on our journey to better world ( continent ) So yes, the final bed is for Cecily. For me i dont really think there chair and table actually work but if it has a another good ending that Lona become a Queen Midas to take care all good people ( there character available like Gray Rat, Elise, Big Mama, Maani [ she quitte special, i bet she will have a quest that allow us to make friend, help her out of slave ], David Born [ If he not a liar, his story have a experience for adventure in other continent ], and unavailable like Ferrum [ Blacksmith cute girl in working ), Dance Warrior [ a moot girl warrior with double braid blue hair ). Noble Girl that to doom fortress is Noble and she say like [ See you in the future, I will leave this island soon ] she go before Lona go and it a owner of another ship that may started from doom fortress or costal fortress, also she has no gallery so i think she very less potential to be a character. Merc girl that if you mean she in deepone cave from pirate bane zone so she also less potential to be a character and with her husband, maybe there also another ship. It is a diversity because in Doom Fortress who sells aristocratic ships, Pirate Bane has enough skills to build ships. Special distillation of each region, and Noer Town we have the captain and the army, Allow us to have another ending with each region we choose to be main region.
I want Lona to become a Goblin Queen, leader of the Green tide but Eccma, that glorious bastard denies it from me.

• Haha
Reactions: GAROU THE READ

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Green-skinned brothers are so OP in Bet, they've won like 4-5 times consecutively in my world already.
Doesn't complain tho, free passive income without having to fight the brute.

Reactions: bahuynh64

bahuynh64

Nov 7, 2023
Well thoughts ma fren.

Another things of this game is that it is truly dark.

For love letter quest from doom fortress. The Soldiers sold his life for his girl, in exchange of betraying, its common in our world and China where Eccma comes from i guess.

Yes, you can also sell out cercily for monetary gain, be a serial killers then come to thug for make yourself white.

I wonder who is the fortune teller since if you kill her then go to the ship, doomsday would happen to Noer.

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Snowflake's like the fusion of every bad stereotype of a trans person, and the achievement for killing them is:
"Murder the special snowflake with the harsh truth, and humiliate his disgusting corpse."
Damn

• Haha
Reactions: The_Knut

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Where is the update?
Per this post:
Seems like a big update, I'll be waiting minimum 10 days before sharing.

To everyone:
If you can't wait that long and are able to support the dev, please do so. Otherwise, please wait patiently.​

For those interested in knowing my future plans for sharing updates, here they are:
  1. For big updates: 10 day delay from last update. ie: Not yet 10 days since the last update and a newer update releases, delay resets. These will be identified as any update that changes either:
    1. the major version. ie: 0.x.x.x
    2. the minor version. ie: x.8.x.x
    3. the release version. ie: x.x.7.x
  2. For smaller updates: 6 day delay from last update, will be a patch archive of changed/new files only since update in number 1. These will be identified as any update that changes the build version (ie: x.x.x.0) or any additional version increment past that. Build versions will be treated as big updates if the 10 day delay hasn't yet passed. Versions beyond the standard 4 (major, minor, release, build) will always be a smaller update unless otherwise stated.
As always, when I do share an update, there will be an accompanying archive of the latest official translations as of when I have the upload ready.

The only exception to these delays will be critical bugfix updates. These will be whenever I am made aware of them. If the fixed files won't be replaced by the smaller update patches, the critical bugfix will be merged into the last big update.

Uploads will be listed in the order they are expected to be extracted.

There will only be a new post per the big updates.

Note:
Delays subject to change if requested by the dev.

EDIT: Added condition where a smaller update may be treated as a big update.
There have unfortunately (or fortunately depending on peoples preferences) been enough updates to keep resetting the 10 day delay.

Now just to reiterate:

If you can't wait that long and are able to support the dev, please do so. Otherwise, please wait patiently.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Per this post:

There have unfortunately (or fortunately depending on peoples preferences) been enough updates to keep resetting the 10 day delay.

Now just to reiterate:

If you can't wait that long and are able to support the dev, please do so. Otherwise, please wait patiently.
Oh I understand, didnt know about the resetting

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Speaking of recent updates, I've checked Eccma's itch.io to see what the fuss is about, and noticed another thing

Maani in bottom left is "new", the pose is different from all her existing in-game images (all two of them). New H-scene in the works?

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
And by infinite summoning, I meant this (my favorite spell from Mage Lona so far). Mage Lona with Abomination race can do infinite amount of summoning of tentacles that do decent damage, each tentacle having around 400HP at max 100 WIS so they're extremely hard for ennemies to kill.
View attachment 3164372
Mage Lona is cracked as hell, man. I managed to beat Meryme while only using 5 potions of each types. The tentacles draw her aggro, and fire staff deals around 160+ damage for each shots, while only at 50 WIS.
1702489987419.png

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Anyone can explain to me what the status icons mean? Specifically the ones that tell the menstrual cycle of Lona? What does one sperm cell mean? That she can get pregnant? And the multiple ones? Do they mean that she is creampied with a high chance of conceiving? I thought that this is the case but recent events made me question what i thought i knew. She got creampied for at least a week, got the multiple sperm icon but she doesn't get pregnant from gobbos no less.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes