pocky00

Feb 2, 2023
Just started the game. How do you turn on the Urine and Scat options? When I click them nothing happens.

Edit: Nvm, seems I gotta complete the tutorial.

Last edited:

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
My screen sometimes gets white while playing this game, like whatever window I open, its still white, even outside the game, and I also cannot close it. I have to restart the laptop each time. Now I tried to open the game and 4 times in a row I had to restart because of it.

Has this happened to anyone else? Its quite honestly enraging.

edit I literally cant even start the game now.

Last edited:

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
My screen sometimes gets white while playing this game, like whatever window I open, its still white, even outside the game, and I also cannot close it. I have to restart the laptop each time. Now I tried to open the game and 4 times in a row I had to restart because of it.

Has this happened to anyone else? Its quite honestly enraging.

edit I literally cant even start the game now.
driver or graphics card problems i suppose

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
can someone explain how to set up the newest version with the translation, I've never done it I've read the guide on MTL page and people say it doesn't work + theres a bug or something blabla maybe I sound like a retard but it is what it is. would be nice if someone just tells me in short what steps to do and if it works at all? I had the english 0.7 version but my resolution fucked up somehow and I couldn't get it normal again so decided to maybe try newest version

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
I finished the game and wanted to try succubus lona build with bloodlust. Turns out its useless. The hp damage scales with combat and sex damage scales with constitution, so you dont deal more damage or finish people quicker, which is the whole point with assassin succubus lona, to oneshot the enemy.

Without any points in com, you get 1 hp damage per tick, each tick at about 2-3 seconds. So you need to invest heavily in com. I experimented with cheat mod and tried 30 com vs 30 con, and con, conventional sex damage, outperforms com heavily(without bloodlust con vs with bloodlust com). So you have no reason to get bloodlust instead of acolyte when going succubus lona. The only reason would be to have more damage in case you get spotted by a goblin or other low tier enemy in normal combat.

Kinda dissapointed, I wanted to try a more stealth oriented succubus build, so i wanted to get more damage without investing points in something other than scoutcraft, at least for the first 15-20 levels. But no such luck. You are better off playing healer with companions placed at the edge of the map.

Am i missing something? I saw a discussion about this here, where one says that if you get bloodlust sex damage scales with combat with the other one saying that it still scales with con, well they are both wrong and right. Its just that you deal both hp and normal sex damage, but without an actual increase in how fast you kill the enemy.

All in all, I dont know why I played so much succubus and timid lona. The game starts when playing tough lona, its like a completelly different experience. The other options are just so much worse. Timid lona is also bad because you need A LOT of points in wis before you deal decent damage, and most enemies are too fast, especially if you dont have much room to run, nevermind the fact that you can barely outrun them whilst sprinting. Spells are interuptible, have long cast times, you are stuck in the animation sometimes even if the enemy hits you and the attack cancels. And a lot of times the fire projectiles go through the enemy without exploding.

Reactions: Kyraga

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
can someone explain how to set up the newest version with the translation, I've never done it I've read the guide on MTL page and people say it doesn't work + theres a bug or something blabla maybe I sound like a retard but it is what it is. would be nice if someone just tells me in short what steps to do and if it works at all? I had the english 0.7 version but my resolution fucked up somehow and I couldn't get it normal again so decided to maybe try newest version
  1. Extract the game.
  2. Extract the Text project to the game folder (where Game.exe is) making sure the extractor does NOT make a folder using the archive name.
  3. Using the latest version of the MTL Tool, have it translate the remaining untranslated text.
  4. Run the game, change the selected language in options to MTL.
  5. Exit the game.
  6. Run the game and start playing.
That's all there is to it.

P.S: Don't touch the english patch, it is severely outdated.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Someone has been playing Darkest Dungeon or Souls games i see.
As someone who has played (and enjoys) both of those, let me just clarify a thing:
Souls games punish you for not having the skill level needed to surmount the current challenge so it attempts to make you try harder and differnt straegies. LonaRPG doesn't give you that much. You die, you're F'ed unless you don't play on Doom or cheese the save system.
Darkest Dungeon has (and uses) weighted RNG Dice Rolls that are as random as my drinking on the weekend.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
  1. Extract the game.
  2. Extract the Text project to the game folder (where Game.exe is) making sure the extractor does NOT make a folder using the archive name.
  3. Using the latest version of the MTL Tool, have it translate the remaining untranslated text.
  4. Run the game, change the selected language in options to MTL.
  5. Exit the game.
  6. Run the game and start playing.
That's all there is to it.

P.S: Don't touch the english patch, it is severely outdated.
thanks a lot mate, not sure about the second step, I extracted the text folder and put it into the game folder (replacing other stuff with it) then I ran the MTL tool looks like it worked but not sure if it translated all of the untranslated text only or all of it? idk how it works. also looks like the resolution thing can be fixed with resetrmsettings so its working now too. thanks again

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
As someone who has played (and enjoys) both of those, let me just clarify a thing:
Souls games punish you for not having the skill level needed to surmount the current challenge so it attempts to make you try harder and differnt straegies. LonaRPG doesn't give you that much. You die, you're F'ed unless you don't play on Doom or cheese the save system.
Darkest Dungeon has (and uses) weighted RNG Dice Rolls that are as random as my drinking on the weekend.
By this i meant that since he knows how to cheese games that have only one save, he probably did it with DD and DS games. It was a joke, not a comparison to LonaRPG. Maybe a bad joke but i felt making it.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
By this i meant that since he knows how to cheese games that have only one save, he probably did it with DD and DS games. It was a joke, not a comparison to LonaRPG. Maybe a bad joke but i felt making it.
Totally not a bad joke. Don't you feel the dopamine and satisfaction from playing this extreme survival game ?

Reactions: bobi121

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
thanks a lot mate, not sure about the second step, I extracted the text folder and put it into the game folder (replacing other stuff with it) then I ran the MTL tool looks like it worked but not sure if it translated all of the untranslated text only or all of it? idk how it works. also looks like the resolution thing can be fixed with resetrmsettings so its working now too. thanks again
Basically the MTL Tool copies the existing language that you are translating to as the language MTL, finds all the remaining Chinese and sends it to Google Translate to be translated, then applies what gets sent back.

As for the second step, the extra bit of that only applies if you didn't extract it correctly. There have been many who don't understand that, so I have to specifically mention it. Sounds like you did though so you can ignore it.

Fun fact: It takes the MTL Tool about an hour with okay internet to fully translate Chinese to English from scratch. There is no need to do so though unless you for some reason want the whole game in Google Translated MTL poetry.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Basically the MTL Tool copies the existing language that you are translating to as the language MTL, finds all the remaining Chinese and sends it to Google Translate to be translated, then applies what gets sent back.

As for the second step, the extra bit of that only applies if you didn't extract it correctly. There have been many who don't understand that, so I have to specifically mention it. Sounds like you did though so you can ignore it.

Fun fact: It takes the MTL Tool about an hour with okay internet to fully translate Chinese to English from scratch. There is no need to do so though unless you for some reason want the whole game in Google Translated MTL poetry.
sounds good then, took like 5mins to translate the untranslated stuff

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
I can't seem to get the victims to move from a camp in Sybaris. They don't seem to care even when they're crawling straight into the enemy's line of sight, yet these guys don't move a muscle when everything that previously breathed around them, don't. Did I do something wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I can't seem to get the victims to move from a camp in Sybaris. They don't seem to care even when they're crawling straight into the enemy's line of sight, yet these guys don't move a muscle when everything that previously breathed around them, don't. Did I do something wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you tried talking to them? If they are not moving at all, then they would be in "Stay" mode.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Is there a way to adjust the light? Can't play (I play on PC)
(And it's like I've seen that mobile phones can adjust the light. But why can't I adjust it on PC?)
1702192569056.png (Now in the dungeon)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes