bahuynh64

Nov 7, 2023
Data/Scripts/Editables > 70_Game_Map_DayNightAndOvermap

have to play around with the tmpBasic values and tmpScoutcraftFix for underground.
possibly the temp_opacity values too if you want to see better at night while outdoors/indoors, let us know how that goes.

someone had a post about it recently, so credit to them.

*Edit* dug back a bit and found the post, link HERE

*Edit2* decided to experiment myself, setting temp_opacity (both of them) to 120 under setup_nightlight resulted in :

View attachment 3118586

still clearly night, but very easy to see. note that lona in screenshot isn't using a lantern.
hope this helps!
please tell me how to set up a bar like that, it's really cool bro.

1702200009199.png

Reactions: spokkimax

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
That's helpful. Now I wouldn't die from 30+ runners jumping from 4 directions cuz my lantern broke from the last encounter and It's pitch-black outside.

bahuynh64

Nov 7, 2023
There's missing chairs here, I wonder if I'm missing some quests to get em on board in the endgame or the game in development?

So far I've got Timmy (moot boy in church), Ranran (preg. girl), both Lisa and Cocona.

Still a merc girl (deepone cave) and a noble girl (to doom fortress), are they're on the ship in the next update or those pos. is for Meryme/Gray&Celily and etc.?

1702220356693.png

Merlin2013

Jul 4, 2017
hey first time playing lona i like to know each class impersion pls help me to know this
i prefer to go succubus but i have no idea about this game only pp says its so hard
pls explain me each class and what should i build with each of them to be effective

Excra

Nov 6, 2022
Lmao, my condolences, I fully understand your suffering since I've made 10+ deepone pregnancy attempts with all of them ending in failure (it was either a normal moot/human or a fishkind baby, never deepone) I gave up multiple times and came back again some other times, and when I finally got the predeepone (looks human, but you can select smelly human in rebirth option) I swore to never do another deepone pregnancy attempt again, the process was the most painful experience I've had in the entire game, birthing the 4 abomination babies were far far faaar easier. So all I can say as a suggestion is, you gotta push until RNG gets on your side.

Though if you want my personal opinion, Deepone race, at least at the moment, really isn't worth all those painful attempts, Abomination race is by far no contest better that it even beats Deepone in what it's supposed to excel, which is Succubus build.
Although I responded late, I already managed to deepone after being traumatized and disgusted after seeing the head of a fish sticking out of the canvas many times, now I close my eyes every time it gets pregnant because it makes me nauseous to see the fish

Reactions: bucefala

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
hey first time playing lona i like to know each class impersion pls help me to know this
i prefer to go succubus but i have no idea about this game only pp says its so hard
pls explain me each class and what should i build with each of them to be effective
I can add what i can.
Succubus build can actually be extremely OP if done right and with some luck.
For Lona to be more effective in engagements make her appear "Weak". This is a stat that is determined by what she wears, what talents she has and her hairstyle. I dress her in rags and if i don't have them yet, just go naked. Being Weak makes the enemies fap to Lona instead. They are passive, for a time. This opens up the window to use the "Juicing skill" that requires a second to grab. You must be the first to start the sex battle. Once started press the right keyed button rapidly. If Lona uses her puss, rapidly press only the puss button. The enemies will fall very fast to you, you can be extremely effective. It is very important to remember that this build is a single target one. Lona can barely drain two lucky guys that fuck her together. Bring stamina potions mainly bought from Elise or the Market. Big Boss Mama sells them for 250+ more gold.
The drawbacks of this build are that firstly it is a single target build in a game where there are multiple enemies in a map. Make sure to fuck them 1 by 1. The other is that Lona gets loosened the more often she uses her organs. For example if you use her puss like i do often, the more you do it the less sex dmg it will do. So in this case use the mouth or ass till puss gets tight again.
Another drawback is that you can't rape skeletons and female enemies. Try to sneak pass them, get a sword and a shield or get a companion. I play solo.
As stats i use 5 stealth so i can bypass some levels and then i put points only in stamina. Deep One Lona most agree that it is the best race for this but every race can be a sex machine. Doesn't really matter.
Also i do feel that i need to mention the main problem for me. When you initiate a sex battle often a CGI appears with the sex scene. It looks nice but the issue is that you can't continue pushing the right button but the enemy instead drains you. When the CGI vanish you have lost at least 40 stamina just like that. Honestly i think it's a bug. And also don't try to be a prostitute that often because it loosens Lona as well. A very good build but you need to get used to it. You can try it, no problem.

Fighter Lona is your average "Me Smash you Die" grunt. A more flexible class than Succubus Lona that uses pointy sharp metal things to kill. You can kill all genders equally fast. As a starter use your Pitchfork (this too applies for Succubus Lona actually, until you get the Juicing skill). Pitchfork has a lot of dmg and hits enemies at range stunning them a little. VERY GOOD as a beginer weapon found in the sewers in a chest. When you feel that you need defence use a sword and a shield. Some enemies have shields, difficult to bypass. You can constantly block or you can parry enemies with the shield which stuns them for a moment. Use shield defence the moment the enemy swings to do that. I usually hit 2 times max and then shield block and repeat. Works very well. Get "higher weapon equipment" talent and with 6k or 8k (forgot) get the cutlass weapon asap alongside a metal shield (4k i think?). The vendor who sells them is a fishkind blacksmith west of Noer Inn. At this point you become a killing machine. You can hit hard, you can defend.
If multiple enemies attack you run away, get to a choke point where you can't get surrounded. Raise your shield and you will kick ass so hard that the spartans and athenians at Thermopylae will envy you. Have some health and stamina potions because the enemies will see you as a threat and won't hesitate to hit you with pointy things as well.
As stats i use 5 points in stealth because why not? And the other is in Melee for melee dmg and few points in stamina to have more stamina to swing. Abomination Lona is insane as a melee. Has tentacle grabs as a bonus + tentacle spawn from corpses to aid you. She eats corpses to fully get her stamina back but gets sick after each nap.

Sorcerer Lona i never played. Most people think it sucks. You have a staff that slowly shoots for ranged combat and a book that shoots fast for close range. That's all i can say about this build.

There is also stealth Lona build with traps but i never played it.

Three final tips that apply for all builds.
1. Use Cooking as much as possible. Having a lot of food that you made instead of bought is a huge boon. Get vegetables and fruits from the forest. Meat from animal corpses or boars which give a ton of meat but are KINDA tricky to kill.
Put 1 vegie or fruit in the pot with 1 meat and you get Good Soup. Very nice item to keep you going.
2. Never, ever, ever get surrounded because no matter how good Lona is, down down down in goblin town she will go.
3. Don't let your stamina get to 0 unless you have some stamina potions to get you right up. What defeats the player is not him dying from lack of health but from lack of stamina to keep fighting.

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Imo, whip + shield is the strongest combo in melee build. Not only does it hit decently fast, but its hitbox is 2x3 blocks in front of you, and it mostly deals stamina damage so you can get aggro without killing the victims. Very effective against abominations and undead, and good against groups of anything, tbh.
And it's one of the easiest high-quality weapons to get since it can be bought from a shop in fishman island. Just get a sword, go to the plain field, and start killing rabbits for meat, then go back to town and hire the whip dude from the guild for 1 meat soup(you'd have 20+ meat by now, dude's basically free labor) and start grinding for repeatable quests(mainly cemetery and cleaning the mine ones, which whip is good against to boost). Buy a shield and a bow when you have the weapon expert perk, since the prior boosts your defense and the latter has the highest damage per charged shot in a melee build. And do the crazy doctor questline so that he will bring you to fishman island, free of charge. The shop to the right sells you the entire hunter set(the best melee armor in the current game imo) and the whip for only 8000+ points, I think. You'd basically have the ideal melee equipment by now, no RNG chest involved.
The wizard build requires some insane grinding in comparison, a piece of equipment alone is worth 8000 points, which is almost as much as the entire melee set. I'm still experimenting it, but I can say that the fire staff deals decent damage at long range, the fire book serves a similar purpose as the whip but at a long range and the stamina damage isn't nearly as good, and you can set your enemy on fire like a lantern from afar, and the water book deals AOE damage and stun around you, but a little slow.

Merlin2013

Jul 4, 2017
I can add what i can.
Succubus build can actually be extremely OP if done right and with some luck.
For Lona to be more effective in engagements make her appear "Weak". This is a stat that is determined by what she wears, what talents she has and her hairstyle. I dress her in rags and if i don't have them yet, just go naked. Being Weak makes the enemies fap to Lona instead. They are passive, for a time. This opens up the window to use the "Juicing skill" that requires a second to grab. You must be the first to start the sex battle. Once started press the right keyed button rapidly. If Lona uses her puss, rapidly press only the puss button. The enemies will fall very fast to you, you can be extremely effective. It is very important to remember that this build is a single target one. Lona can barely drain two lucky guys that fuck her together. Bring stamina potions mainly bought from Elise or the Market. Big Boss Mama sells them for 250+ more gold.
The drawbacks of this build are that firstly it is a single target build in a game where there are multiple enemies in a map. Make sure to fuck them 1 by 1. The other is that Lona gets loosened the more often she uses her organs. For example if you use her puss like i do often, the more you do it the less sex dmg it will do. So in this case use the mouth or ass till puss gets tight again.
Another drawback is that you can't rape skeletons and female enemies. Try to sneak pass them, get a sword and a shield or get a companion. I play solo.
As stats i use 5 stealth so i can bypass some levels and then i put points only in stamina. Deep One Lona most agree that it is the best race for this but every race can be a sex machine. Doesn't really matter.
Also i do feel that i need to mention the main problem for me. When you initiate a sex battle often a CGI appears with the sex scene. It looks nice but the issue is that you can't continue pushing the right button but the enemy instead drains you. When the CGI vanish you have lost at least 40 stamina just like that. Honestly i think it's a bug. And also don't try to be a prostitute that often because it loosens Lona as well. A very good build but you need to get used to it. You can try it, no problem.

Fighter Lona is your average "Me Smash you Die" grunt. A more flexible class than Succubus Lona that uses pointy sharp metal things to kill. You can kill all genders equally fast. As a starter use your Pitchfork (this too applies for Succubus Lona actually, until you get the Juicing skill). Pitchfork has a lot of dmg and hits enemies at range stunning them a little. VERY GOOD as a beginer weapon found in the sewers in a chest. When you feel that you need defence use a sword and a shield. Some enemies have shields, difficult to bypass. You can constantly block or you can parry enemies with the shield which stuns them for a moment. Use shield defence the moment the enemy swings to do that. I usually hit 2 times max and then shield block and repeat. Works very well. Get "higher weapon equipment" talent and with 6k or 8k (forgot) get the cutlass weapon asap alongside a metal shield (4k i think?). The vendor who sells them is a fishkind blacksmith west of Noer Inn. At this point you become a killing machine. You can hit hard, you can defend.
If multiple enemies attack you run away, get to a choke point where you can't get surrounded. Raise your shield and you will kick ass so hard that the spartans and athenians at Thermopylae will envy you. Have some health and stamina potions because the enemies will see you as a threat and won't hesitate to hit you with pointy things as well.
As stats i use 5 points in stealth because why not? And the other is in Melee for melee dmg and few points in stamina to have more stamina to swing. Abomination Lona is insane as a melee. Has tentacle grabs as a bonus + tentacle spawn from corpses to aid you. She eats corpses to fully get her stamina back but gets sick after each nap.

Sorcerer Lona i never played. Most people think it sucks. You have a staff that slowly shoots for ranged combat and a book that shoots fast for close range. That's all i can say about this build.

There is also stealth Lona build with traps but i never played it.

Three final tips that apply for all builds.
1. Use Cooking as much as possible. Having a lot of food that you made instead of bought is a huge boon. Get vegetables and fruits from the forest. Meat from animal corpses or boars which give a ton of meat but are KINDA tricky to kill.
Put 1 vegie or fruit in the pot with 1 meat and you get Good Soup. Very nice item to keep you going.
2. Never, ever, ever get surrounded because no matter how good Lona is, down down down in goblin town she will go.
3. Don't let your stamina get to 0 unless you have some stamina potions to get you right up. What defeats the player is not him dying from lack of health but from lack of stamina to keep fighting.
thx for advice
i went warrior lona since i thought vanila class is more balance and easier to understand but mayb e next playthrough ill try succubus

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
best solo build?
Mage Timid build. It's the most cracked build in the game atm. Some says it's a bad build, and that's understandable, since I also thought the same initially during my first playthrough. However, after testing Mage Timid build more thoroughly, I realized how deep and OP the mechanics behind this build was. It simply requires you to know how to use it.

Instead of doing a long explanation as I did before, I'll just show it through multiple images instead. I'll find some time to do a long post description of Mage Timid Build Lona at both low level (human Lona at around level 30. Lost the save but I'm gonna rerun it again, shouldn't take long since I know the best way to get all magic weapons with very minimal grinding) and endgame level (Abomination Moot Lona at level 99), no gameplay mod applied, to show the new folks here how cracked this build actually is.

bahuynh64

Nov 7, 2023
best solo build?
at first, I recommend succubus build for NG+ through rebirth, you have level, money, stuff for ease of survival.

then if you wanna go solo, go with katana build (acquired after defeating Boss Mama in duel) and Halberd, double slash katana can ignore target defense, not really a challenge for killing flesh abominations. I think its the best so far.

bahuynh64

Nov 7, 2023
Mage Timid build. It's the most cracked build in the game atm. Some says it's a bad build, and that's understandable, since I also thought the same initially during my first playthrough. However, after testing Mage Timid build more thoroughly, I realized how deep and OP the mechanics behind this build was. It simply requires you to know how to use it.

Instead of doing a long explanation as I did before, I'll just show it through multiple images instead. I'll find some time to do a long post description of Mage Timid Build Lona at both low level (human Lona at around level 30. Lost the save but I'm gonna rerun it again, shouldn't take long since I know the best way to get all magic weapons with very minimal grinding) and endgame level (Abomination Moot Lona at level 99), no gameplay mod applied, to show the new folks here how cracked this build actually is.
I agree, mage's also broken after you have stealth lvl 2 on 40, I often go with fire staff and water book, you can easily raid a dungeon for loot hunting.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I agree, mage's also broken after you have stealth lvl 2 on 40, I often go with fire staff and water book, you can easily raid a dungeon for loot hunting.
Each magic weapons are actually situationally broken. At endgame level 99, with max 100 WIS stat, The Flame Wand does around 295 damage per Fireball if perfect shot (around 145 if not perfect shot) and the Water Book does a good job at both damaging surrounding ennemies with Water Nova at 90 damage per use and slowing them down for an easier perfect shot from the Fireball. For me I often use Electric Book to get rid of most ennemies, even the ones that surround you, since the Atmospheric Discharge on Ability 2's casting time is near instanteneous, does around 90x4 damage (total 360 damage) per use, ignore any block and can go over objects and obstacles. There's still far more things a Mage Timid Lona can do like infinite summoning for better aggro and all, but I'll reserve that for when I'll do the advanced description of this build.

Reactions: bahuynh64

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
And by infinite summoning, I meant this (my favorite spell from Mage Lona so far). Mage Lona with Abomination race can do infinite amount of summoning of tentacles that do decent damage, each tentacle having around 400HP at max 100 WIS so they're extremely hard for ennemies to kill.
11a.PNG

XdPapu

Aug 13, 2022
Good day, I would like to know if someone could help me with a problem I have, I downloaded version 0.8.6.1.1 and when I leave the first area and enter the guild I appear in an empty area like dirt and when I approach some of The edges of the game are scratched, I also installed the bugfix and there were no changes

Feb 28, 2022
Good day, I would like to know if someone could help me with a problem I have, I downloaded version 0.8.6.1.1 and when I leave the first area and enter the guild I appear in an empty area like dirt and when I approach some of The edges of the game are scratched, I also installed the bugfix and there were no changes
well I you may 'unzip' the game not fully by accidentally

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes