Cileno

Dec 3, 2023
There is a bug in joiplay's RPGmaker VX Ace where when you enter the game after a few minutes of gameplay it closes by itself, does anyone know how to solve this?

Feb 28, 2022
Hey guys,

Lona get pregnant by the doggy abonmination (I choose the guys because the guys is more 'humanoid and handsome' than other ones, and the tentacle, insect is not my fetishes, lol) and Lona gives birth a moot baby.

What am I doing wrong? Lona gets sex with doggy abomination immediatly when she ovulate.

Jan 17, 2021
Hey guys,

Lona get pregnant by the doggy abonmination (I choose the guys because the guys is more 'humanoid and handsome' than other ones, and the tentacle, insect is not my fetishes, lol) and Lona gives birth a moot baby.

What am I doing wrong? Lona gets sex with doggy abomination immediatly when she ovulate.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Hey guys,

Here's a tip on how to tell in advance if you're going to give birth to a healthy abomination baby or not: After Lona confirm that she's pregnant, the baby's health will appear on the Main Stats screen. If that baby's health is unusually high (around 800 and more) that means the baby is an abomination.

Feb 28, 2022
Here's a tip on how to tell in advance if you're going to give birth to a healthy abomination baby or not: After Lona confirm that she's pregnant, the baby's health will appear on the Main Stats screen. If that baby's health is unusually high (around 800 and more) that means the baby is an abomination.
Thanks so much!!!

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
anyone can tell me how far cecile and gray rat story is now, last time i checked
Cecily questline is still not finished, but there should be one more step after the part you mention
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of progress in the past year or so went into Cocona questline and Sybaris region.

TheeDude

Apr 30, 2023
Ive been stuck in the tavern since i started the game just farming trade points but i only gain enough for a room key. Its a great exp farm tho

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
Mind telling me what the questline about?
Cecily questline is still not finished, but there should be one more step after the part you mention
Most of progress in the past year or so went into Cocona questline and Sybaris region.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Can the Desecrate of (Eating the corpse) skill Abomination Lona heal (remove) the wound?
It wouldn't be that difficult to add a random chance of it treating a wound... or a guaranteed treatment for that matter.

In fact, here's a little modscript that does so (intended to be used alongside another mod that is included with MCM)
Untested, but should do the trick.

Feb 28, 2022
It wouldn't be that difficult to add a random chance of it treating a wound... or a guaranteed treatment for that matter.

In fact, here's a little modscript that does so (intended to be used alongside another mod that is included with MCM)
Untested, but should do the trick.
Thanks so much!!

caseymj21

Sep 4, 2017
Hey, i'm looking to play on Doom difficulty, but i'd like to disable the self deleting save. Does anyone know if thats possible?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes