vonel

Feb 27, 2022
Do mods work on mobile?(im using joiplay) Also are there any other games similar to this one?
There's Degrees of Lewdity which is a text based open world rpg with sprite animations. It's actively being updated and expanded rn, it's been worked on for years. You can play it in browser for free. There's also a discord for it and it's community/updates.

There's a JRPG style pixel game called Violated Heroine which is pretty extensive and extremely similar to LonaRPG. It's not on F95Zone for some reason but if you wanted I could drop the discord invite. It's pretty tedious to install it but I think it's worth it especially if you like the JRPG style. It's also being worked on RN.

This is a small thread where people have dropped more games similar to LonaRPG too: vvvvv
Looking for a dark game like lonarpg, as in sandbox-ish, full character control, constrained game play, gore/ryona, bestiality, survival both in life and sexual sense.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Only thing that really kills you in this game is stamina. It really needs tweaking.
After all of my experience up and beyond the endgame, I think the stamina itself is fine. It's only rough at first because you don't have enough trait points assigned to increase the needed stats. Once you actually get the hang of the game mechanics, it starts to become quite easier especially at high level. The things that will most likely kill/screw you at that point are:
1- human error (like getting hit by your own attack, I've had times when I died to the thunder magic I casted myself on a body of water I was standing on)
2- getting surrounded by ennemies.
3- random stun that can possibly lead to getting grabbed, stripped out of your gear and raped.
4- strong bosses.

Reactions: Yukihirou

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
folks wake up 0.8.7.0 just launched
Seems like a big update, I'll be waiting minimum 10 days before sharing.

To everyone:
If you can't wait that long and are able to support the dev, please do so. Otherwise, please wait patiently.​

For those interested in knowing my future plans for sharing updates, here they are:
  1. For big updates: 10 day delay from last update. ie: Not yet 10 days since the last update and a newer update releases, delay resets. These will be identified as any update that changes either:
    1. the major version. ie: 0.x.x.x
    2. the minor version. ie: x.8.x.x
    3. the release version. ie: x.x.7.x
  2. For smaller updates: 6 day delay from last update, will be a patch archive of changed/new files only since update in number 1. These will be identified as any update that changes the build version (ie: x.x.x.0) or any additional version increment past that. Build versions will be treated as big updates if the 10 day delay hasn't yet passed. Versions beyond the standard 4 (major, minor, release, build) will always be a smaller update unless otherwise stated.
As always, when I do share an update, there will be an accompanying archive of the latest official translations as of when I have the upload ready.

The only exception to these delays will be critical bugfix updates. These will be whenever I am made aware of them. If the fixed files won't be replaced by the smaller update patches, the critical bugfix will be merged into the last big update.

Uploads will be listed in the order they are expected to be extracted.

There will only be a new post per the big updates.

Note:
Delays subject to change if requested by the dev.

EDIT: Added condition where a smaller update may be treated as a big update.

Last edited:

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019

To everyone:
If you can't wait that long and are able to support the dev, please do so. Otherwise, please wait patiently.​

For those interested in knowing my future plans for sharing updates, here they are:
  1. For big updates: 10 day delay from last update. ie: Not yet 10 days since the last update and a newer update releases, delay resets. These will be identified as any update that changes either:
  2. For smaller updates: 6 day delay from last update, will be a patch archive of changed/new files only since update in number 1. These will be identified as any update that changes the build version (ie: x.x.x.0) or any additional version increment past that.
As always, when I do share an update, there will be an accompanying archive of the latest official translations as of when I have the upload ready.

The only exception to these delays will be critical bugfix updates. These will be whenever I am made aware of them. If the fixed files won't be replaced by the smaller update patches, the critical bugfix will be merged into the last big update.

Note:
Fair enough. Beggars can't be choosers. Thanks.

INSUPERXLR8

Sep 18, 2020

To everyone:

2. For smaller updates: 6 day delay from last update, will be a patch archive of changed/new files only since update in number 1. These will be identified as any update that changes the build version (ie: x.x.x.0) or any additional version increment past that.

Note:
Totally fair

PetrusSanctus

Aug 5, 2019

To everyone:

Note:
Seems Fair to me

Feb 28, 2022
Excuse me, there is a shaved head or bald head in the game? If it is, then the barber at the Noer market can do it, right?

Last edited:

BilafBlayt

Mar 22, 2021
I have a problem with joiplay that make the game can't save when i try to save it play sound that successful save and there a save in game file but when i try to load the save in game it not show up how do i fix it

Cileno

Dec 3, 2023
Existe um bug no RPGmaker VX Ace onde quando você entra no jogo depois de alguns minutos de jogo ele fecha sozinho, alguém sabe como resolver isso?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes