RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Mage Lona is cracked as hell, man. I managed to beat Meryme while only using 5 potions of each types. The tentacles draw her aggro, and fire staff deals around 160+ damage for each shots, while only at 50 WIS.
View attachment 3170229
Yup. Not only is Mage Timid Lona the best DPS build but she's also the tankiest possessing the highest DEF among all builds, meaning she takes less STA/HP damage in comparison. If you play her right and know how to deal with each boss mechanics, then this build can swiftly kill all bosses without the use of a single potion or bombs.

Last edited:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Anyone can explain to me what the status icons mean? Specifically the ones that tell the menstrual cycle of Lona? What does one sperm cell mean? That she can get pregnant? And the multiple ones? Do they mean that she is creampied with a high chance of conceiving? I thought that this is the case but recent events made me question what i thought i knew. She got creampied for at least a week, got the multiple sperm icon but she doesn't get pregnant from gobbos no less.
For the best chance to make Lona pregnant, you need to wait for the day she ovulate, the day when she says something along the line of her body getting horny.

Feb 28, 2022
Yup. Not only is Mage Timid Lona the best DPS build but she's also the tankiest possessing the highest DEF among all builds, meaning she takes less STA/HP damage in comparison. If you play her right and know how to deal with each boss mechanics, then this build can swiftly kill all bosses without the use of a single potion or bombs.
wait a second, I thought this is just Magic DEF not physical DEF?

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
And this is the trait points distribution for my Abomination Moot Mage Lona at max level 99. I don't have any need to put any point in SCU since the Moot ability already gives enough for her to sneak around places.
Trait1.PNG

Reactions: GAROU THE READ
Apr 8, 2022
Well thoughts ma fren.

Another things of this game is that it is truly dark.

For love letter quest from doom fortress. The Soldiers sold his life for his girl, in exchange of betraying, its common in our world and China where Eccma comes from i guess.

Yes, you can also sell out cercily for monetary gain, be a serial killers then come to thug for make yourself white.

I wonder who is the fortune teller since if you kill her then go to the ship, doomsday would happen to Noer.
+I used to hypothesize the true identity of the fortune teller, also with pictures and evidence somewhere on page 600
- Before the update after her female body died, she would incarnate and claim to be immortal with the nickname of the mother of all things but after the update, she was fixed as the mother of fertility (here I think she is a pure natural reproduction, along with the original gods such as the evil god of justice, a group of gods that I think they are not the first or first guardian of The world that they came from multi -cosmic to dominate and write their own story according to the letter and the fortune teller described the power of the evil god of justice that the evil god of justice has immortal power, all present And the army covered the entire universe out there, with the army that appeared and when trying to kill the evil god of justice, they probably came from a future world with the key weapon of AK 47).
-As I have also talked about the unclean breeding spirit inside the cave of the head of the pig's head, for me this evil god is lewd concept, meant only lewd without balance or any kind that allow life like fertility. Lewd to death, lewd evil god came to destroy and assimilation the world into chaos (included in the first task of the fortune teller is to kill him and the task of rescuing Momo of course the player has only 1 of 2 Choose or choose to complete both), their counterweight is another group of gods.
+ Now let's analyze the most evidence that Lona's world is a world branch of the Cthulhu worldview, with the evil god of justice with the tentacles of Cthulhu, the Sea witch has a picture. The representative statue of Cthulhu, the fortune teller has the status and blood of the Shub family (appearing in Lovecraft with the mother of the multiple universe, "Shub-niggurath") So the fortune teller is a child of Shub-niggurath or Is the embodiment of Shub-niggurath. In addition, we also have evidence of the Outer God photos that appear in the event and you can find them in the game's PNG storage. Because it is related to Cthulhu, the analysis according to Cthulhu we have Outer god, Great old one, Former god . So maybe the opposite and dirty forces are a similar form of conflict and the group of the evil god of justice is the great old one (anyway, the great old one is also the most popular and diverse, just carrying blood flow is also blood flow is so strong enough to multiverse level).
- About the true Saint before evil god war, i think evil god win ( justice ) and the god of saint being seal, likely the disaster of sybaris are related with god of saint, possible it a darkside of god saint become ( To protect the world has fallen and Lying under the enemy [ Justice group ] it only way is destroy, awakening humanity and as Lona was the choosen one, if you has done all type of there skill for lona can do, you know that is eccma still make the saint lona project bigger, we has a Unofficial drawings for nun set clothes, if possible a ending that lona betray evil god group that ending will started with Nun build, those a ending that lona awakening humanity and leader them to beat evil god, Lona will be the one that kill Justice [ Evil God Slayer, the great big sword in peak moutain is said it can kill evil god ] ) fun fact: in our timeline story, before the abom disaster take down sybaris, lona was working in church while that happen and also saved by evil god in time that church fall down by attacking of great tentacle by the lair ( that why she dont know what happend to father and mother because she was not with family that time - I take this evidence from Lona saying about Saint and time in southgate campside ). (My god this plot twist go hard)
-About doomsday is normal, before any update that allow lona to save sybaris, it all say noer island is doom, only if lona stay ( not die after all ) yes i mean she is the choosen, only she can save this world,if not she or she died while trying to do so it over. like way that eccma create this game, Lona is the name, the main and rpg is her journey, u has to choice between or live in peace in another continent that not in Disaster during the time she lived to death or save the noer island in her journey, if you seriou watch the good ending, you will know that eccma prepare and plan enough to give us the best ending is save the world ( with elise, elise is scientist and elise not left this island because of his journey is saving and explore there secret like why goblin, orc, fish, deepone, orge has no female version, elise create own way that allow goblin to has female goblin, orc, fish all kind here too also the gay one in there near update is one of elise mission, we will complete it, somehow it will help elise create a Transgender drugs, gender removal drugs can help and explain much of this game ). ( what do you think about the time that all race united to defeat evil god and abom disaster, what a epic )
- People say this game is only dark and eccma said this game has no good ending because lona is only useless normal girl but special here she saved by justice, Eccma are doing the opposite,is still are cursed world with anykind of death if she cant survive to target, but if she survive so she can save the world.
+ Also this game take idea from goblin slayer (orkind slayer), berserk too with the great big sword in peak moutain of thousand sword from pirate bane zone ( i dont see any konosuba plot style in this game so the girl like little witch from konosuba just a eccma waifu ) about plot idea is very chaos lol, mixed with so much kind of story so hard to explain here xD.
= Only thing stop that happend is FOR NOW, Currently this game still is in the process of development. I believe this game will beat the goat rpg hentai game "blacksoul ii" in someday it completed.

Last edited:

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
Ever since the update, my game is crashing when I use the desecrate skill to consume a corpse. Btw, I'm using an old save from 0.8.3. Anyone knows the reason for the crash? Here's my error log.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nvm. The error has been resolved. For anyone who experiencing the same issue, you just need to gain 2 stack of sickly before consuming corpse.

It seems that the error was caused by this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Eziel

Nov 22, 2023
What is the latest version where the Lona GTC, BOOBA and armored mods work correctly? i have and works 8.6.1.1

Lona Booba 0.8.7.0 :
imagem_2023-12-14_223515944.png
Lona Booba (with Desu Mode, but Desu Mode works 0.8.7.0 too) 0.8.6.1.1 :
1702604424617.png
I know if have new version, but it works mods

Last edited:

bahuynh64

Nov 7, 2023
+I used to hypothesize the true identity of the fortune teller, also with pictures and evidence somewhere on page 600
- Before the update after her female body died, she would incarnate and claim to be immortal with the nickname of the mother of all things but after the update, she was fixed as the mother of fertility (here I think she is a pure natural reproduction, along with the original gods such as the evil god of justice, a group of gods that I think they are not the first or first guardian of The world that they came from multi -cosmic to dominate and write their own story according to the letter and the fortune teller described the power of the evil god of justice that the evil god of justice has immortal power, all present And the army covered the entire universe out there, with the army that appeared and when trying to kill the evil god of justice, they probably came from a future world with the key weapon of AK 47).
-As I have also talked about the unclean breeding spirit inside the cave of the head of the pig's head, for me this evil god is lewd concept, meant only lewd without balance or any kind that allow life like fertility. Lewd to death, lewd evil god came to destroy and assimilation the world into chaos (included in the first task of the fortune teller is to kill him and the task of rescuing Momo of course the player has only 1 of 2 Choose or choose to complete both), their counterweight is another group of gods.
+ Now let's analyze the most evidence that Lona's world is a world branch of the Cthulhu worldview, with the evil god of justice with the tentacles of Cthulhu, the Sea witch has a picture. The representative statue of Cthulhu, the fortune teller has the status and blood of the Shub family (appearing in Lovecraft with the mother of the multiple universe, "Shub-niggurath") So the fortune teller is a child of Shub-niggurath or Is the embodiment of Shub-niggurath. In addition, we also have evidence of the Outer God photos that appear in the event and you can find them in the game's PNG storage. Because it is related to Cthulhu, the analysis according to Cthulhu we have Outer god, Great old one, Former god . So maybe the opposite and dirty forces are a similar form of conflict and the group of the evil god of justice is the great old one (anyway, the great old one is also the most popular and diverse, just carrying blood flow is also blood flow is so strong enough to multiverse level).
- About the true Saint before evil god war, i think evil god win ( justice ) and the god of saint being seal, likely the disaster of sybaris are related with god of saint, possible it a darkside of god saint become ( To protect the world has fallen and Lying under the enemy [ Justice group ] it only way is destroy, awakening humanity and as Lona was the choosen one, if you has done all type of there skill for lona can do, you know that is eccma still make the saint lona project bigger, we has a Unofficial drawings for nun set clothes, if possible a ending that lona betray evil god group that ending will started with Nun build, those a ending that lona awakening humanity and leader them to beat evil god, Lona will be the one that kill Justice [ Evil God Slayer, the great big sword in peak moutain is said it can kill evil god ] ) fun fact: in our timeline story, before the abom disaster take down sybaris, lona was working in church while that happen and also saved by evil god in time that church fall down by attacking of great tentacle by the lair ( that why she dont know what happend to father and mother because she was not with family that time - I take this evidence from Lona saying about Saint and time in southgate campside ). (My god this plot twist go hard)
-About doomsday is normal, before any update that allow lona to save sybaris, it all say noer island is doom, only if lona stay ( not die after all ) yes i mean she is the choosen, only she can save this world,if not she or she died while trying to do so it over. like way that eccma create this game, Lona is the name, the main and rpg is her journey, u has to choice between or live in peace in another continent that not in Disaster during the time she lived to death or save the noer island in her journey, if you seriou watch the good ending, you will know that eccma prepare and plan enough to give us the best ending is save the world ( with elise, elise is scientist and elise not left this island because of his journey is saving and explore there secret like why goblin, orc, fish, deepone, orge has no female version, elise create own way that allow goblin to has female goblin, orc, fish all kind here too also the gay one in there near update is one of elise mission, we will complete it, somehow it will help elise create a Transgender drugs, gender removal drugs can help and explain much of this game ). ( what do you think about the time that all race united to defeat evil god and abom disaster, what a epic )
- People say this game is only dark and eccma said this game has no good ending because lona is only useless normal girl but special here she saved by justice, Eccma are doing the opposite,is still are cursed world with anykind of death if she cant survive to target, but if she survive so she can save the world.
+ Also this game take idea from goblin slayer (orkind slayer), berserk too with the great big sword in peak moutain of thousand sword from pirate bane zone ( i dont see any konosuba plot style in this game so the girl like little witch from konosuba just a eccma waifu ) about plot idea is very chaos lol, mixed with so much kind of story so hard to explain here xD.
= Only thing stop that happend is FOR NOW, Currently this game still is in the process of development. I believe this game will beat the goat rpg hentai game "blacksoul ii" in someday it completed.
Yeah, I'm fond of the idea of Nuns Lona in Saint way. Tho this game is an RPG with H matters, I would prefer Maiden Lona instead of a whore of Babylon.

Booba Lona in Desu mod, pale skin with timid character makes Lona even sexier

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
How to reduce sexiness in Awaken state?
Do you mean Sea Witch Form? If so, I don't think there's any real effective way to reduce it since it has such an overbloated stat of 1000. I'm curious though, why do you want to reduce the Sexy stat? This Sexy stat determines the amount of money you can get from prostitution... then again being in Sea Witch Form doesn't allow you to talk with majority of the NPC so the Sexy stat might as well be useless and insignificant in that form... I haven't really touched Deepone race for a long time now but did it change in recent update?

Let see world

Dec 31, 2021
Do you mean Sea Witch Form? If so, I don't think there's any real effective way to reduce it since it has such an overbloated stat of 1000. I'm curious though, why do you want to reduce the Sexy stat? This Sexy stat determines the amount of money you can get from prostitution... then again being in Sea Witch Form doesn't allow you to talk with majority of the NPC so the Sexy stat might as well be useless and insignificant in that form... I haven't really touched Deepone race for a long time now but did it change in recent update?
I cant talk with majority NPC ? tks bro. You give me best reply, i read posts in this web hours to find something like this "cant talk with majority NPC" :ROFLMAO:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I cant talk with majority NPC ? tks bro. You give me best reply, i read posts in this web hours to find something like this "cant talk with majority NPC" :ROFLMAO:
To be honest, I'm not really a fan of the Deepone race. This race got some pretty unique and sexy design but there's so many things I'm not liking about it in term of mechanics. Well, at least, what I found pretty fun to do with Sea Witch Form is causing chaos in the big city since the overbloated Weak stat combined with the aphrodisiac it exudes makes any male wanna rape her. It's always hilarious to see everyone fighting among themselves just to get a piece of Lona.

blaiddough

Nov 23, 2022
Fight the warboss, near the coastal fortress. There's a red fortress. around here
1702688545741.png
It's hard. the jump attack he does has some last second aimbot bs. Try to get the timing right, wait around 3 seconds, then sprint. I killed with the rag clothes + 12 frag bombs + like 10 potions in a nymph playthrough. I'll probably never do that again lol.
Or you can just be a mage, and make a 4x4 square of the red tentacle things around him. Let the tents draw aggro, While constantly making more tentacles. EZ.

Reactions: Arsvaarg and Eziel
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes