Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
No bro, i knew that. I used. Then it's sea witch form after i trans'f
That's because the Palette Changer is heavily reliant on Windows API code that JoiPlay doesn't emulate. So what you are seeing is normal JoiPlay behaviour.

bahuynh64

Nov 7, 2023
Theres some tips for you guys to farm chests in Noer town, for 1 2 3, its quite ez to farm since the only thing you care is for your power to defeat the bandits (its best for succubus build since you can kill em 1 by 1). For 4 5 and especially 6, you need some scu to farm to avoid losing your morale.

Chests respawn every 2 days.

Also, try to find preacher event to low down the diff of the game, 10k tp for 10 difficulties lower.

Hope this helps.

1703923181817.png

Last edited:

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Theres some tips for you guys to farm chests in Noer town, for 1 2 3, its quite ez to farm since the only thing you care is for your power to defeat the bandits (its best for succubus build since you can kill em 1 by 1). For 4 5 and especially 6, you need some scu to farm to avoid losing your morale.

Chests respawn every 2 days.

Also, try to find preacher event to low down the diff of the game, 10k tp for 10 difficulties lower.

Hope this helps.

View attachment 3217010
Wow! Thank you, I was just thinking about how to quickly develop my Lona, heh

Reactions: bahuynh64

bahuynh64

Nov 7, 2023
Wow! Thank you, I was just thinking about how to quickly develop my Lona, heh
just bored in the time waiting for new updates, my Lona completed all quests possible in 8.7.2 and then find the game short-cut.

Mage builds can even farm all chests in deepone temples with lightning books since when in the water, light interval only hith you with 1 hp while doing full damage to creeps.

there's a house (mountainy church quest) is also a good place since you just have to kill a few orckinds to save the hostages.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Xxdxd75tax

Aug 29, 2021
Hey guys, i reborn as smelly human. Then i talk to the witch and get true depone form but something wrong. The form not have blue skin, white hair but look like a moot. Does anyone know why?
How do you have that screen width in joiplay?

Jadeicorn

Jul 11, 2022
Fascist game made by fascists for fascists. The pedo content prevalent throughout just got it banned from steam and it includes overt antisemitism.
hardly a review considering it wasnt made by facists it was made by independent taiwanese activists who want freedom from the ccp as for "pedo content" its cartoon art in a 2d videogame i think youve lost the plot considering this game wasnt meant for you in the first place at least according to the ReadMe good luck being angry at things you have zeo control of though

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Steam was never meant to be the target platform, so if you've seen it there at all it probably wasn't devs own release but some crafty bastard re-packing the game for his own profit (wouldn't be the first time).

More importantly Eccma's itch.io seems to have evaporated overnight. :eek:

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Welp, there goes my file source... I did get 0.8.8.2 before it went though.

Still doing the delay unless someone else shares the unmodified archive of 0.8.8.2

Dec 30, 2017
Dev's profile page is gone too. Either got banned or decided to delete.

I'm sure someone has more information.
well looking how the dev behave this kinda inevitable. like this dude is extremely political and not just the annoying type political but the level of politic this guy in on is almost cartoonist. and the worst of all THIS GUY DO IT UNIRONICALLY
Like this is the kinda shit this guy posted on discord

1704192853226.png
Or when f95zone told him that politic are against the tos
1704192905424.png

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes