RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I still don't even know what Weak does.
Weak stat generally determines how NPC wants to rape Lona. It's an extremely useful stat, especially at early game, that allows Lona to escape most situations or even make ennemies fight among them by just having one ennemy grab another ennemy. That allows Lona the opportunity to save most of her stamina to kill the last weakened ennemy. Most ennemies will want to rape Lona when her Weak stat is around 40-50+. Some neutral NPCs will only want to rape her when her Weak stat is around 160 and more. Lona's Weak stat can rise to more than 300+ when she masturbates in public.

I'll explain more on the other points of the game mechanics when I'm completely done with my Mage Lona advanced guide.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
On the latest version, what are the best methods for grinding gold coins without rebirthing?
From my own experience, farming Mutated Mushrooms in a dead forest (3 golds worth of materials per day if 0 WIS stat, 6 golds worth of materials per day if 90 WIS stat).

suplexmoon

Nov 4, 2022
From my own experience, farming Mutated Mushrooms in a dead forest (3 golds worth of materials per day if 0 WIS stat, 6 golds worth of materials per day if 90 WIS stat).
Thanks, seems that hasn't changed. I've been combing through this thread and the wiki for all the info on the game and I did come across your posts about builds, particularly abomination mage. I've been meaning to ask some questions about builds and while you've only said a little about it, I wanna talk to you about deepone Lona. I've already ironed out an abomination build based on your posts but I'm still on the fence about the deepone version.

I did some testing with juicing and from what I've seen, stacking CON is pretty inferior to stacking COM and using bloodlust to instantly explode enemies upon juicing them. But since the deepone race favors WIS and CON, I've been at an impasse trying to make a deepone succubus build work. Ideally I'd like a lot of blue potions to negate the debuffs from unawakening so at first I thought 15 SUR would be nice. 20 SCU for sneak attacks with juicing and generally the QoL benefits from having high SCU. But that left me with a lot less points for WIS and CON, even with the increased stats in the awakened form.

I also wanted to do a build without nymph (because I don't really like the eyes, if anyone has a solution for removing them I'd be eternally grateful) so I opted for a no-personality build where I take mana knowledge and succubus which I honestly prefer even if I didn't mind the nymph eyes, the flexibility here is great. But again, this left me with a lot less points than I'd like and WIS, from my experience, doesn't scale well until maybe +50 WIS. I can just drop the points from SUR and just buy blue potions, especially after I grind a bunch of gold coins, but I feel 20 SCU is nonegotiable and honestly I'll really miss having at least 10 for improved traps. So now I'm wondering, how many points should I drop into stats? Ideally, I'd be able to cast spells outside of awakening and juice enemies in awakened form while summoning sirens as backup. Any input from you would be appreciated.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Thanks, seems that hasn't changed. I've been combing through this thread and the wiki for all the info on the game and I did come across your posts about builds, particularly abomination mage. I've been meaning to ask some questions about builds and while you've only said a little about it, I wanna talk to you about deepone Lona. I've already ironed out an abomination build based on your posts but I'm still on the fence about the deepone version.

I did some testing with juicing and from what I've seen, stacking CON is pretty inferior to stacking COM and using bloodlust to instantly explode enemies upon juicing them. But since the deepone race favors WIS and CON, I've been at an impasse trying to make a deepone succubus build work. Ideally I'd like a lot of blue potions to negate the debuffs from unawakening so at first I thought 15 SUR would be nice. 20 SCU for sneak attacks with juicing and generally the QoL benefits from having high SCU. But that left me with a lot less points for WIS and CON, even with the increased stats in the awakened form.

I also wanted to do a build without nymph (because I don't really like the eyes, if anyone has a solution for removing them I'd be eternally grateful) so I opted for a no-personality build where I take mana knowledge and succubus which I honestly prefer even if I didn't mind the nymph eyes, the flexibility here is great. But again, this left me with a lot less points than I'd like and WIS, from my experience, doesn't scale well until maybe +50 WIS. I can just drop the points from SUR and just buy blue potions, especially after I grind a bunch of gold coins, but I feel 20 SCU is nonegotiable and honestly I'll really miss having at least 10 for improved traps. So now I'm wondering, how many points should I drop into stats? Ideally, I'd be able to cast spells outside of awakening and juice enemies in awakened form while summoning sirens as backup. Any input from you would be appreciated.
Tbh, I haven't really given Deepone race that much of a play. There's a lot of cons that I found in this race that made me not want to test it further, like for example if you want Lona to sneak through ennemies, you need to assign a lot of trait points into SCU because the "Body Odor" effect makes it easy for ennemies to spot her, and the awakening skill, Sea Witch form, further makes it harder or nigh impossible to sneak through. There's also the limitation in the equipment she can wear when in Sea Witch form.

And yes, from what I tested of Succubus build, "Bloodlust" + COM does more damage and is less restrictive since the sex damage on that build purely depends on the COM trait and not on Lona's sexual experience or the tightness of her holes. Though this comes at the expense of having less stamina, health and carry weight.

Actually the Mage build is already powerful right from the start and only gets more and more powerful to the point of being broken as more trait points is being assigned to WIS. Here's a screenshot of a fight against Mad Beast in the Arena with Mage Lona being at level 24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for your last question, from what you say, it seems that you want to go into a hybrid build that excels in sneaking, making traps, juicing and magic attack. I'd advise not to spread your trait points across many stats as it risks going into a build that won't excel in anything. Your Lona will be dealing both sex damage and magic damage, which means that you'll need to distribute most of your trait points between CON and WIS. I haven't really dabbled deep into hybrid build of this nature so I'm not exactly sure of the ideal traits distribution. My usual way is choose 1 playstyle and assigning most trait points into the 1 trait that benefits that playstyle.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
CON trait gives stamina, health and carry weight points. Just use Cheats Mod to cheat trait points and assign max points to CON trait.
Alternatively, there are consumable versions of the basic traits that can be given to oneself using the Inventory Editor addon. Way faster than using trait points as you can consume the whole stack in one go.

Reactions: RLJFZ

Print0o

May 1, 2018
When Lona is giving birth to a monster human, does it have a sign that says abomination or deepone even though it looks human baby?

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
When Lona is giving birth to a monster human, does it have a sign that says abomination or deepone even though it looks human baby?
Any Abomination baby born from Lona will always look like a monster, while a Deepone baby will always look like a human but you can select "Smelly Human" in the rebirth option.

Rangelus

Jan 4, 2024
Is it possible to get a miscarriage even if you aren't pregnant or is this a bug? My Lona suddenly did it when I was prostituting her and she wasn't even pregnant.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tiny_Market

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Is it possible to get a miscarriage even if you aren't pregnant or is this a bug? My Lona suddenly did it when I was prostituting her and she wasn't even pregnant.
Normally, misscarriage occurs when the baby's health reaches 0. Maybe she was actually pregnant but you didn't notice. Was there a time when Lona vomitted? That's one of the sign that she's pregnant.

Rangelus

Jan 4, 2024
Normally, misscarriage occurs when the baby's health reaches 0. Maybe she was actually pregnant but you didn't notice. Was there a time when Lona vomitted? That's one of the sign that she's pregnant.
Ah, yes. She vomitted like 2-3 times. It took me by surprise because it never showed she was preggo. Maybe I was blind.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ah, yes. She vomitted like 2-3 times. It took me by surprise because it never showed she was preggo. Maybe I was blind.
There is a chance for pregnancies to not take, hence the sudden miscarriage.

Basically, if there are any of the usual signs, but no fetus icon in the cycle section of the sex stats screen in the days following those signs, it's a failed conception.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Upon any sign of vomitting, consult Elise for pregnancy check, after Lona confirms that she's pregnant, the baby's health will appear on the Main Stats
View attachment 3267747
The baby's health stat shows up without any confirmation. I don't know the specifics, but you don't have to go to Elise for a pregnancy check for it to show up. The only reason to get a pregnancy check is for the option of temporarily free lodging until birth, meals included.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes