Dsay

Oct 6, 2017
I can't change my race at all with the new updates through the cheat menu / console commands. Any help?

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
Help? How to fix? I got a message saying "exception during save"

EDIT: Overwriting the directory folder with the version B.0.8.8.3.3 has cleared my problem, the error probably has something to do with the version B.0.8.7.4.

1705751625580.png

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
are there way to change the font of game?
There's a text file on this in Lona RPG folder\Fonts and it's called HowToAddFontToYourLang.txt.
Once you've followed all the steps, the game should autoselect the font you've added for your language.

Last edited:

KyoDival

Sep 16, 2020
Help. I got crazy bcz of the dang goblin rape cave. Tried many ways but cant even get the f out of that place

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
yeah I got defeated by goblin and got taken to their camp
Make sure they feed you first, then once they start an orgy try lead them down to where the rest of the women are, they get screwed up it diverts attention away from you and just try head for the exit but you will be naked and have nothing, not even a lantern. Try save more often. Create 2 - 3 save slots, use 2 for your main ones and use a 3rd thats at least half hour gap. Then should anything go south just reload a save

tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
what outfits does Lorna have apart from chains and normal clothes/dirty clothes and dirty hair?
Whore, adventurer, dancer, you can change hairstyle and color at market during daytime, you can have two types of piercing, not sure if something wasn't added I'm not aware of.

tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
yeah I got defeated by goblin and got taken to their camp
You can let them rape you until you lv up. Do couple of lv up's and you can take needed stats/perks. Then, sneak out/kill em, take them one by one, if you save hostages you get reward, so it pays up, sort of. Also you can speed up tedious rape loop by pressing ctrl+alt+shift. Rinse and repeat, just don't let yourself get killed. And believe me, getting out of abomination cave, is whole lot more trouble than measly goblins. There two exits out of their lair, one thru sewer, one to outside of Sybaris walls. I would take one thru sewers if low lever.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
Does anyone here have better English translations for the version B.0.8.8.3.3 both DeepL and Google Translate using the MTL translator's giving some out of context translations.

kail155

Nov 30, 2017
And the changelog is: buggy buggy fixed buggy fixed fixed buggy buggy fixe
This is how we have been since 2019. The only thing this guy knows how to do is insult and go crazy on discord.
He has talent, I admit it, and the "product" he sells is unique.
But these developers are all the same... Was infected by SPurplebitch?, the eternal bugfixer?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
And the changelog is: buggy buggy fixed buggy fixed fixed buggy buggy fixe
This is how we have been since 2019. The only thing this guy knows how to do is insult and go crazy on discord.
He has talent, I admit it, and the "product" he sells is unique.
But these developers are all the same... Was infected by SPurplebitch?, the eternal bugfixer?
Nah, even when entirely new quests and locations get added, the dev marks them as -*fixed in the changelog. It's just his weird habit.

• Angry
Reactions: bro111

Irishboyo

Aug 29, 2018
How to get the mods working? I followed the instructions, the mods come up in the launcher, (cheat mod to be specific) I followed the video guide and did as it showed me. Booted up the game, pressed F9....nothing, no cheat key does anything no matter what i do. What am i missing?

Print0o

May 1, 2018
I wish Lona would be able to carry the captives rather than herd them like sheep to the exist. Or I don't know have grey rat or cecily have the ability to carry them seeing it's base on their personality.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes