zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
Any news on a proper translation of 0.8? I saw the Translated v0.7.9.1, and was wondering if maybe people are waiting for the 1.0 to translate it?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LonaRPG-0.8.8.3Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Arsvaarg

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
Are there any up-to-date mods that remove the level cap of 99? I tried eategg123 's 5000_maxLevel.rb which worked well enough, until I started getting guaranteed crashes when trying to withdraw items from the bank. Thankfully removing the mod file stopped the crashes, but now I'm constrained to the level cap again. I'm on B.8.7.4.

Olp3K

Oct 24, 2020
How do people play this game? I don't mean anything bad by that, its just people are getting to bosses, clearing them, getting money, completing the game, and here I am if I fight more than 2 enemies without cheats at a time I get stuck in a "Bad End" loop of creatures kidnapping me and me trying to escape.

The game is not easy.

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
How do people play this game? I don't mean anything bad by that, its just people are getting to bosses, clearing them, getting money, completing the game, and here I am if I fight more than 2 enemies without cheats at a time I get stuck in a "Bad End" loop of creatures kidnapping me and me trying to escape.
90% of combat is figuring out a way to attack a target from stealth or kiting them in a way that allows you to hit them without taking damage. Even with max investment in tankiness Lona is a glass cannon compared to many enemies, if you're taking constant hits without mitigation in a fight then you've messed up somewhere.
Tough lona can hide behind a shield, kite with snipe, chase 2-hit kills with stealth knockout + backstabs, or use the riposte of the katana to block and hit back. She can also kite with spear/capture pole/halbard, though I find that very hard. Mage Lona can Kite with the slowdown from water nova to reposition, snare & kill with lightning at very high wis, hide behind summons, and abuse high weakness to make enemies fap leaving them open to fireballs. Succubus Lona has kit that works great with companions, who can fight for her or give her oportunities to land her juicing grab. She can also abuse the same weakness trick as mage to leave enemies open to grabs, use stealth to land grabs, or potentially the stuns from her divine weapons to land grabs if she doesn't just kill them with it.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
The game is easy if you play it more carefully. When you understand how the enemies behave.
For example in the first sewer level my Lona faps in the abandoned camp a couple of times gaining her a couple of levels just by doing that. When she reaches the three goblins the game automatically gives you another level. The game tells you to retreat but with the pitchfork found in the chest you can pull them 1 by 1 and fight them at the choke point. You destroy them easily.
There are two lessons in what i said. Always use your stamina right. Don't start a fight with low stamina preferably have 1 health and 2 stamina potions for a level. From Elise they are the cheapest, 500 gold. Before going to sleep in the Inn fap as much as you can as it gives you precious XP.
The second is don't get surrounded. Use choke points when you can, retreat if you have to as the majority of enemies use surround and hit and run tactics.
I can't stress enough how important food is. It gives you energy. If you don't have food you gonna get hard locked in the open map. She will get tired, she will faint, she will either get engaged and get kidnapped or will die from starvation. Go in a forest, collect the fruits found there. If your Lona is with a shield you can easily defeat the boars. They give a ton of meat. Cook 1 fruit/vegi and 1 meat to create "Good soup".
Idk if you know the Missing Caravan mission. There are about 10+ goblins there. My succubus Lona raped all of them to death including the high level reinforcements. How? I just went naked and 1 vs 1 them with 2 sta potions and a couple of bowls of soup. You just use rocks to bait 1 towards you.
As for the Rape loop it can be escaped. I don't have much issues with it. The captors feed you and you can use that to gain stamina and break the chain if you have high enough stats. There is always a chest with your items to recover in the dungeon. By doing this you can stealth or just rush outside before reinforcements come.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
How to get the mods working? I followed the instructions, the mods come up in the launcher, (cheat mod to be specific) I followed the video guide and did as it showed me. Booted up the game, pressed F9....nothing, no cheat key does anything no matter what i do. What am i missing?
Screenshots? Without them I can only assume you didn't extract the mod correctly.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Whenever I use the Modular Cheats Mod and an event happens the character portrait like slides downwards?
Anybody know a fix?
MCM doesn't touch the character portrait. Should be something else causing the issue.

The only things that could possibly do so are the mods included in the othermods subfolder (<Cheats Mod>/othermods/), though I am pretty certain none of them do.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes