RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
The baby's health stat shows up without any confirmation. I don't know the specifics, but you don't have to go to Elise for a pregnancy check for it to show up. The only reason to get a pregnancy check is for the option of temporarily free lodging until birth, meals included.
Yeah, the Elise consultation is usually for knowing how many days it will be before the baby is born. The baby's health can show up a bit around when she's about to vomit.

suplexmoon

Nov 4, 2022
I fought Meryme in her second phase and beat her to a pulp until she does nothing but run away yet she just never goes down. I'm doing 50 per swing with my saber in some corner as she refuses to fight back and kept hitting her over and over for ten minutes until I eventually ran out of stamina. What's going on here? A bug?

Edit: A few tries later, some with berserk potion, some without, all of which ended with either me getting beaten or the bug reoccurring. Finally, after I decided to just wait out the first minute by guarding against her attacks, then popped the berserk potion and went goku on her ass, got the fight to end at last.

Last edited:

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Is it possible to get a miscarriage even if you aren't pregnant or is this a bug? My Lona suddenly did it when I was prostituting her and she wasn't even pregnant.
Pregnancy has several stages, the very first stage has no symptoms and doesn't display baby's health but already tracks it so if Lona overexerts she can get miscarriage that seem to come out of blue. Puking is symptom of second stage.
Bizarrely enough, Lona's baby maker is so damn resilient she can immediately get pregnant again the same day she miscarried.
Oh, I see that there are some improvements in the pic below me. Are there any other mods? (Like changing skin color) and where can I find them?
Visual mods and some quality of life (GUI, napping improvements) are at
It's in Russian but easy to figure out.
Launcher explained on the wiki (in English)

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Is there a way to extend the duration of your paid companions seeing there's no options to do so during the trip and would have to go back tot he town they live pay them for the companionship? Unlike Cocona who can stay with you nil after doing the head pats as well bathing with her.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Is there a way to extend the duration of your paid companions seeing there's no options to do so during the trip and would have to go back tot he town they live pay them for the companionship? Unlike Cocona who can stay with you nil after doing the head pats as well bathing with her.
From what I remember, there doesn't seem to be any way to extend the duration during the companion's service.

Also about Cocona, even though I've already done everything with her, max headpat, max bathing, max napping, keep her virginity, do her full questline up to Crimsom Slayer, I still didn't get the unlimited hiring days for her, only around 9 days at most. Could there be something more specific to do to get her to travel with Lona with no time limit?

Reactions: Print0o

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Iv just started this game. Bit confused as to which link to download though so Iv just gone for the safest option and thats the translated one 0.7.9.1

Just booted it and your forced to accept a geopolitical opinion. Dont get me wrong, I do support an independent Taiwan its just regardless whether you do or not it shouldnt be shoved into a game like that.

I would say the same if it was about the UK being part of the EU or not

36sunsandmoons

Feb 28, 2020
Man, I really do think this game has a lot of potential because the actual gameplay loop and such is pretty damn good.

But if the dev is only going to spend his time periodically getting mad at anyone and everything while going on unhinged tirades about the CCP, I don't think this shit is getting finished. I might legit see Dead Red Hood, the princess spin-off Toro wants to make and Black Souls 3 before Lona ever does release because this kind of hate stew really only can end one way and that is a downward spiral of just constant shitposting.

On the offchance you read this, eccma, hello, by the by, please take a step outside and reconsider your kayfabe before you burn literally every bridge you might have. You're a pretty talented programmer! So take advantage of that skill and put it to use.
Do wish your country the best of luck though, genuinely. Even if you hate certain groups I personally don't hate, that ain't a reason to wish bad things to your nationality.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Iv just started this game. Bit confused as to which link to download though so Iv just gone for the safest option and thats the translated one 0.7.9.1

Just booted it and your forced to accept a geopolitical opinion. Dont get me wrong, I do support an independent Taiwan its just regardless whether you do or not it shouldnt be shoved into a game like that.

I would say the same if it was about the UK being part of the EU or not
It should only show once as long as you keep the GameLona.ini file between updates.

Alternatively, ensure the following entry is in the [LonaRPG] section in said file:
INI:
LaunchWarning = 1
Should never see the warning while that setting is set to 1

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Have you tried asking her for food? I accidently did it by milking lona of all her milk in front cocona to the point she collapses and accidently talk to cocona which she game me food when the food meter is empty. Also do this in cocona's room. Although I am not sure that triggers it, just a wild guess.

Reactions: RLJFZ

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Have you tried asking her for food? I accidently did it by milking lona of all her milk in front cocona to the point she collapses and accidently talk to cocona which she game me food when the food meter is empty. Also do this in cocona's room. Although I am not sure that triggers it, just a wild guess.
Ohh, interesting. Didn't know there was such interaction. I'm going to try it later on and see if it works.

suplexmoon

Nov 4, 2022
She gives you food when you talk to her while having negative stamina, but only the first time. The second time, Big Mama will kick you out for begging. This can only occur twice a day, though. Big Mama will keep kicking you out if you try more times after the second until you pass time. I don't think it has anything to do with making her hire duration longer.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Im trying to get this game in first gear but its a slog. Its very VERY intensive RPG. Its like Oblivion/Skyrim with realism and natural Needs Mod. So you have to manage your stamina/hunger and health. Getting hurt can give you injuries etc. Doing a virgin run its near impossible.

Im trying to get the wheels going after a few false starts. But to give any newcomers a headstart, just do a little grinding in those sewers where you started, kill some rats and pick some up, anything you scavenge take it to the cooking pot in the bar/guild hub. You can throw anything in there and it will spit some food out and for free

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Here's the new version.

Download:
LonaRPG B.0.8.8.3.3:lonarpg-B.0.8.8.3.3.zip

Official Text Project:
Download:
Comments:
Date format in filename is yyyyddmm where d=day, m=month and y=year.
MTL Tool still needs to be used after applying this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead.

Support the dev if you are able.

Note:
After ~2 weeks of being shared I'll be deleting the uploads from my end. Please be sure to report the updates to the moderators before they get deleted.
EDIT: As the update has been re-hosted, I no longer need to keep my link active. See you all next update.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes