HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I lose a fight against the deepone and stuck here. How to escape? It doesn't look like the sea witch cave
View attachment 3289039
Nope, not the sea Witch one (Unless something changed with the updates). The idea is still the same with any place Lona gets captured, you can escape. I haven't been to this cave in particular, but there has to be some puzzle that either opens the door or the whirlwind.

So unless you built your Lona up like a beast, you're gonna have difficulty here.

My advice, bide your time, rest, eat fish, rest until you're somewhat at full health and no injuries. Oh and pray the deepones don't violate Lona too bad. Good luck!

Reactions: secrettunel6969

eugruonap

Apr 12, 2021
New guy here. I noticed this game is fully localized into several languages. But english is only a partial translation, and based on the comments in text files I assume is fan-made.
What gives? Is there like a story there?

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
New guy here. I noticed this game is fully localized into several languages. But english is only a partial translation, and based on the comments in text files I assume is fan-made.
What gives? Is there like a story there?
As always is all about drama. One guy who supposed to be official translator accused unofficial translator (who was more active but used edited mtl) of using his work as base and as result unofficial translator dissipated and we are where we are.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
anybody know where the variables on how long a pregnancy lasts in the game are in the game files
\Data\Scripts\Editables\51_System_Settings_Race.rb
I lose a fight against the deepone and stuck here. How to escape? It doesn't look like the sea witch cave
Should be cave North of Arise Village, normally you get there with a quest and have tag-along NPC that opens the squid face door for you.
On your own go south from the door until you see small whirlpool on the ground that can be interacted with, that will take you to a maze cave with whirlpools in various corners, that connect to other cornes and one takes you outside.
-*added, NFL_MerCamp with another chain quest.
Where is this again?
Coastal Fortress, second floor of the inn, there's a soldier, his second quest directs you to MerCamp (after completing his first quest).
You'll probably need to MTL files TagMapNFL_MerCamp, TagMapNFL_OrkCamp2, and TagMapNorthFL in \Text\ENG to make some sense of it.

Reactions: LunarCainEX

IDI_Sambala

Apr 27, 2021
Hello, has anyone else come across the error 'undefined method "group" for 0:Fixnum'?
I encountered it while using the cheat menu for the first time after the latest patch.
Specifically, the error occurred when I tried to acquire items through the cheat menu.

1706052690077.png

I was able to resolve the issue by altering the 'group' method that was being invoked on a number. This solution came with some assistance from ChatGPT.

1706052848778.png

The resolution involved utilizing these two lines of code:
"number = $game_party.item_number(item)
text = sprintf("×%s", number.to_s.reverse.gsub(/(\d{3})(?=\d)/, '\\1,').reverse)"

1706052872703.png

Additionally, I incorporated the revised version of the cheat for items into a archive to download if somebody needs it"

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hello, has anyone else come across the error 'undefined method "group" for 0:Fixnum'?
I encountered it while using the cheat menu for the first time after the latest patch.
Specifically, the error occurred when I tried to acquire items through the cheat menu.

View attachment 3290325

I was able to resolve the issue by altering the 'group' method that was being invoked on a number. This solution came with some assistance from ChatGPT.

View attachment 3290329

The resolution involved utilizing these two lines of code:
"number = $game_party.item_number(item)
text = sprintf("×%s", number.to_s.reverse.gsub(/(\d{3})(?=\d)/, '\\1,').reverse)"

View attachment 3290330

Additionally, I incorporated the revised version of the cheat for items into a archive to download if somebody needs it"
That issue was already fixed (by 2 people, myself in the version on github and then again for the version on MEGA by Ricordi here)

In both fixes all that was needed was to remove the .group from following line of code:
Code:
text = sprintf("×%s", $game_party.item_number(item).group)
The post with Ricordi's fix is also linked in the addons section of the mod post.

In any case, thanks for trying to fix bugs.

Reactions: IDI_Sambala

IDI_Sambala

Apr 27, 2021
That issue was already fixed (by 2 people, myself in the version on github and then again for the version on MEGA by Ricordi here)

In both fixes all that was needed was to remove the .group from following line of code:
Code:
text = sprintf("×%s", $game_party.item_number(item).group)
The post with Ricordi's fix is also linked in the addons section of the mod post.

In any case, thanks for trying to fix bugs.
Ah, okay then. I typically download my version from "F95." I attempted to locate a solution for my issue using the search terms "undefined method group for 0:Fixnum," which might explain my inability to find it. Nevertheless, I'm glad to offer my assistance.

IDI_Sambala

Apr 27, 2021
I want to create a custom weapon with exceptionally high stats, specifically a custom variant of the Saber, which can only be added to your inventory through the cheat menu. Do you happen to know which files manage the weapons besides "Weapons.rvdata2" and "MhSabar.json"?

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Besides the quest cg is there any like battle sex or anything else like that for Cecily? She is just 50 million times better looking than Lona.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Besides the quest cg is there any like battle sex or anything else like that for Cecily? She is just 50 million times better looking than Lona.
Unfortunately no. I would have liked to see other scenarios in this game where you can play as other characters, but if you know the file structure and what it actually takes to contribute to that, it's not an easy task and involves hundreds of layered image files being tied together with code, so I can understand why it hasn't been done.

Reactions: drwood

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
I like playing the game as moot (with deep one palette), so i pretty much did nothing besides having a child then reborn as moot.
lv is 15, unallocated, no quests completed. Using Deep one palette mod.

Version 0.8.8.3
In order, the saves are:
dying save (for reborn rng)
No freckles moot save
freckles moot save

ps. you can use the 'Destroy the pubes' mod if u don't want pubes ^^.
pps. you can get the deep one palate on the mod site, or on this thread somewhere.

1706083574514.png 1706084019937.png

Reactions: bucefala

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Right Im lv21. Got 11 Small coins, 16 large coins and 15 skill points to spend (spent 3 earlier on stealth)

What do I need to do now? I want decent equipment and skilled enough to kill a slug without getting knocked out or dead

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes