Tanatolar

Sep 13, 2023
This is statement from
Will this game get a new content? I mean changelog is full of fixes and little changes on game mechanics. I wish there were more story content and new zones.
This is statement from store page:

Future content plans (WIP, subject to change at any time):

• -Expand storyline, content, and area map for the city of Sybaris.
  • -Add Orkind territory to Sybaris.
  • -Expand and finish Cecily’s contents, quests, and storyline.
  • -Expand and finish Elise’s contents, quests, and storyline.
  • -Add more side quests and erotic scenes/events to the game.

Also patches from 8 to 8.8 added new pose and new area (witch include new enemies and new quest). So it's indeed work in progress.

Dec 17, 2018
hopefully they will add more character to be played just like violated heroine.im wanting to play cecily as the main character and boi that girl is a wholesome character. btw how do you make tits go a little bit bigger?

Tanatolar

Sep 13, 2023
hopefully they will add more character to be played just like violated heroine.im wanting to play cecily as the main character and boi that girl is a wholesome character.
It will be a lot of work cause devs need to make all animations for this new characters so I don't think they'll do it.

btw how do you make tits go a little bit bigger?
It's the best mod for this game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-vbeta-0-8-4-3-1-eccma417.49993/post-10907800

LastPleasure

Oct 31, 2017
Currently, I have added support for other outfits (the 'Hunter' set has already been partially adapted by the author from ).

View attachment 2667944

I have also adjusted the coordinates of some of the already redrawn sprites (wounds, piercings, etc.) - now they look less awkward.

View attachment 2668011

/ (R2.4) ––> Choose a regular version OR an add-on for Nyx Launcher (a big thank you to for providing the ).
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the Nyx Launcher]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lona_Big_Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags
I've downloaded this mod and installed it with Nyx etc, where can i get the outfits though? Do i have to buy them?

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Awesome thanks, do you know how to edit them without breaking the game?
numeric ranges in the matrices are how long each pregnancy phase takes (depending on baby type and difficulty mode), putting everything to 1..1 should be safe, putting everything but the last phase to 0..0 might or might not work

And can someone tell me how and what can i cook?
recipes are at the wiki, link at the first post of the thread, listed under... Crafting :unsure:

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Hmm my Lona sold herself to fishkind slavery in the hopes of getting lvl and a lot of money. I got my lvl but i noticed that the moment i escaped with a raft with my precious loot, it vanished after. Did Eccma do something to stop this "exploitation"?

Febui

May 6, 2022
This game needs romance and NTR. I have to fall madly in love with Elise, doing anything for him, and feeling hurt when I catch him masturbating with a flesh monster instead of calling on me, and then I turn my body into a worthless breeding factory to feed his baby addiction, letting any awful creature impregnate me, just so I can earn his love, but Elise fucks some other girl instead, because I'm nothing but a dumb tool.
And then I rape him to death with my succubus skills I've developed over the course of this whole ordeal. He cums out his final point of stamina and explodes into gore inexplicably, and I eventually give birth to a baby that becomes my own substitute Elise.
I NG+ as a new Lona, this time lighter skin, with the same hair as Elise, and I call myself Elise, and I masturbate looking at my own reflection in the water, moaning Elise's name.
I go to the clinic
I juice Elise to death again.
Why won't he love me?

tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
This game needs romance and NTR. I have to fall madly in love with Elise, doing anything for him, and feeling hurt when I catch him masturbating with a flesh monster instead of calling on me, and then I turn my body into a worthless breeding factory to feed his baby addiction, letting any awful creature impregnate me, just so I can earn his love, but Elise fucks some other girl instead, because I'm nothing but a dumb tool.
And then I rape him to death with my succubus skills I've developed over the course of this whole ordeal. He cums out his final point of stamina and explodes into gore inexplicably, and I eventually give birth to a baby that becomes my own substitute Elise.
I NG+ as a new Lona, this time lighter skin, with the same hair as Elise, and I call myself Elise, and I masturbate looking at my own reflection in the water, moaning Elise's name.
I go to the clinic
I juice Elise to death again.
Why won't he love me?
Why? Your goal, is leave that place for good. Also hate Elise thou he's useful enough to go all the trouble saving his ass from fish people.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Ahh a man/woman of culture as well i see...
That reminds me of what i tried few days ago - roleplaying - and it works majestically. It works because there are some loops that can fit any narative.
For example i played Slave Fishfolk Lona to try to see this route while making some money. Then i asked myself, why would she sell herself into slavery? What if after she learns that she needs to pay 20 gold coins she sees slavery as a valid path forward because she lacked self-confidence, hope and a purpose to exist beyond just escaping? Belive it or not a lot of people willingly sold themselves in real life for different reasons.
So... she arives at the camp, afraid but knowing fully that this was her choice. She does her "job" again and again and again for a week or two. She is fed, have medicine, a roof over her head. We can agree that Lona is a positive good person and this eventually helps her cope with the situation. Is it really that bad? She lacks nothing and gets pleasure while also giving it to others. Eventually she becomes a nymphomaniac. Instead of dreading her fate, she embraces it. She helps the fishfolk to be happy, to have sons spreading her DNA while doing so. She gets those piercings that become a part of her, she embraces fishfolk culture, she starts to worship the Sea Witch as well. She becomes a true female fishfolk at least at heart and have no desire for any other species than them. She feels only attracted to them.
Eventually she wants to leave the camp for the simple reason of wanting to make a living as a free fishfolk citizen. She goes back to Noer to remove the brand then ASAP goes back to Fishtopia because this was her home to be. She replaces those ugly Iron piercings for the Gold ones. She gladly starts to work on isle, away from humans and greenskins, she did escape, she is safe, with the hope that eventually she finds a fishfolk husband to marry her and create a family.
I have so many good ideas for this game and it kinda breaks my heart that i don't know anything about coding to make one myself.

Reactions: bucefala
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes