Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
Fastest way to grind exp as quickly as possible to level up as quickly as possible.
Any kind of sex tend to give lots of exp, which is why people suggest chain masturbation as an early levelling strat and rape loops. I've personally found prostitution to be very, very effective if you're succubus specced, and if you go hard into maximising sexy through gold piercings and dancers outfit then prostitution in the golden club can be shockingly profitable, 5-10 small copper per V/A/Full service, less for blowjob and handjob but they also consume less stamina. You can earn so much that it becomes cost effective to buy out boss mama's stock of good soup to prostitute more, and you can recycle all the cum you get from blowjobs and cleaning privates after filling your holes into white sludge at the cooking pot in the bar to fuel even more sex the next day. Depending on the act you can get as much as 7500exp per customer in less than a minute.

If you're combat capable you can instead repeatedly clear the north tower goblin lair to free prisoners. 5000 exp and 1 moral each plus 6c or 2C if rescuing non-moots.

Reactions: anonymousguy11

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Pretty sure the ESP language hasn't been updated for a long time. Even on the Official Text Project, the ESP language only exists there as an archive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 1, 2018
I would play the sht out of a game like this but female mc is just not my cup of coffee :coffee: but to each their own. Good work.
And if you got games similar to this (with male mc) hit me up in dms, not here since it's advertising or some other rule idk.

Reactions: Yurara

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
I can't run 0.8.8.3 on Joiplay (getting undefined method `each' for nil:NilClass error), but 0.7.9.1 runs just fine. I got the patches.json and everything, didn't even begin installing any mods yet, did anybody else succeed in running 0.8.8.3? Should I give up or am I missing something?

brt345678

Mar 20, 2023
Here we go again, in this post is the changelog for 0.8.9.0.1

We still have the delay to wait out, so unfortunately no downloads yet.

There's a couple of interesting changes in there :D

Now without further a do, here's the changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Added changes for versions between 0.8.8.3 and 0.8.9.0
EDIT2: Added changes for the silent patch to 0.8.9.0
EDIT3: There have been more silent patches to 0.8.9.0, but no further log entries.
EDIT4: We were so close dammit. Delay reset again...

Last edited:

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
which file saves the achievements you unlock? i can't find the one i need to transfer it to different game versions

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I just noticed that MOD (3BAv2) in Elise's clinic, and it actually also gives 2 DEF which is big. It's only available when Lona Booba mod is on however.
With that, Mage Lona can reach 22 DEF and up to 31 DEF with bone shield, cuirass + helmet armor from Warboss, and 2 stacks of Joy buff from taking a bath with Cocona. In many other games, mages are glass cannon, but here they're literal war tank that bolster the highest offensive and defensive capabilities lol.

Other than that, I noticed that in the latest update, Lona can get the Gastroenteritis debuff when eating raw animal meat even with "Omnivore" trait on, which didn't happen before. I suppose it makes sense since it's raw meat.

Empusial

Mar 20, 2020
Returned to game and noticed the Watercave (Aka followers) Bad end is broken and doesn't activate the script like it should. Anyone knows potentially a fix for that?

max_72

Nov 12, 2020
so i have just started playing the game and i am stuck at the point where i have to licht the fire. no matter how much i press z it does not work. I have the cheat and mods installed. does someone know how to fix this?

update: i have to use a controller to lit the firepit

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
I can't run 0.8.8.3 on Joiplay (getting undefined method `each' for nil:NilClass error), but 0.7.9.1 runs just fine. I got the patches.json and everything, didn't even begin installing any mods yet, did anybody else succeed in running 0.8.8.3? Should I give up or am I missing something?
I found the issue, apparently there's another patches.json apart from the global one ( ) that needs to be applied to the Lona. Kudos to gfy.
Extract patches.json into the game folder

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes