Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Seems like there is no effect.

Apparently the json palette with the stat checker on is unable to see the path to modified files like:
Code:
"Graphics/Portrait/Lona/../../../ModScripts/_Mods/Lona_Booba_Graphics/Graphics/Portrait/Lona/pose1_subpose1_body.png"
or
Code:
"../../../ModScripts/_Mods/Lona_Booba_Graphics/Graphics/Portrait/Lona/pose1_subpose1_body.png"
or
Code:
"ModScripts/_Mods/Lona_Booba_Graphics/Graphics/Portrait/Lona/pose1_subpose1_body.png"
etc.

However, for example, the head is repainted successfully, because the path to the files is original.

So I guess I'll just stick to the previous method of loading the palette through script until I find, or someone else finds, another one.
I didn't take that close of a look, but what about like if the mod was still an inplace replacer?
Code:
"Graphics/Portrait/Lona/pose1_subpose1_body.png"
Theoretically that's how PaletteChanger should still see the files.

But of course, as that is just a theory, if that doesn't work just stick with what is working for now.

Reactions: Ricordi

gg59440

May 29, 2017
Bonjour je n'arrive pas a régler se problème, les mods ne sont pas en cause, j'ai refait un dossier propres mais je ne sais pas quoi faire.
Help

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hello, I can't resolve this problem, the mods are not the cause, I redid a clean folder but I don't know what to do.

Help
That's usually an issue with the scaling that Windows uses for large screens. If it isn't set correctly or isn't at 100% this happens.

Alternatively, set the ingame resolution to the lowest, get Magpie and use that to make it fullscreen.
Though it will be pixelated a bit, that can be fixed using Magpie's filter system. Find what filter's work best for you, while making sure that the filters used don't cause things to lag uncomfortably.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
why npc suddenly start attack me? it's because of morality? or some other reason?
i didn't attack them

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
why npc suddenly start attack me? it's because of morality? or some other reason?
i didn't attack them
There are multiple reasons a neutral NPC starts attacking you:
-Lona's morality is in the negative.
-Lona equips a malicious item such as Abomination Totem and Bone Shield, and she's seen by a high morality NPC such as a guard or soldier which will result in Lona being branded as a criminal in some case like in the bank.
-Lona is branded as a criminal through either killing a civilian or any NPC that gives less than -10 morality, doesn't matter if her morality is in the positive, guard will start attacking her and arrest her.
-Lona's Weak and Sexy stat reaches a certain value (60+ Sexy and 120-140+ Weak), also in case like when she starts masturbating in public, her Weak and Sexy stat will raise over 300+ and the neutral NPC nearby will attempt to rape her.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
There are multiple reasons a neutral NPC starts attacking you:
-Lona's morality is in the negative.
-Lona equips a malicious item such as Abomination Totem and Bone Shield, and she's seen by a high morality NPC such as a guard or soldier which will result in Lona being branded as a criminal in some case like in the bank.
-Lona is branded as a criminal through either killing a civilian or any NPC that gives less than -10 morality, doesn't matter if her morality is in the positive, guard will start attacking her and arrest her.
-Lona's Weak stat reaches a certain value, in case like when she starts masturbating in public and ends up cumming, her Weak stat will raise over 300+ and the neutral NPC nearby will attempt to rape her.
High Weak makes neutrals attack, high Sexy is the one that makes them rape.

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
did i do something wrong? tried to use the booba mod (if i use all the other mod it runs good, only if i activate it and run it the appear and crash)

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
High Weak makes neutrals attack, high Sexy is the one that makes them rape.
I remember in older version before 0.8.9.0 that neutral NPC will attempt to rape Lona with 160+ Weak stat even with near to 0 Sexy stat. So yes, Weak stat indeed was the stat that makes NPC rape Lona, and Sexy stat is the stat that determines the TP value from prostitution. Did that change in this version since it appears that even 180 Weak stat isn't enough to make the neutral NPC rape? Can I have the exact minimum value where the neutral NPC will attempt to rape so I can test?

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Lona Big Booba Mod

View attachment 3322369

View attachment 2667944

/ ( )
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the Nyx Launcher]

Requirements:
• Minimum required game version: `0.8.7.x` (R2.4) / `0.8.9.x` (R2.5)
UltraModManager (UMM) [starting from R2.4].
---[check UMM instruction in it's folder]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lona_Big_Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags
Btw, did you remove the 2 DEF buff from this 2.5 version of the mod? The v2.4 mod gave 2 DEF but this v2.5 didn't, not that it's a problem but just to make sure, will it remain that way?

Reactions: EstusFlask

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Btw, did you remove the 2 DEF buff from this 2.5 version of the mod? The v2.4 mod gave 2 DEF but this v2.5 didn't, not that it's a problem but just to make sure, will it remain that way?
Yes. There is no 2 def in this build. You can check stats in Data/Effects folder of this mod.

Reactions: RLJFZ

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
did i do something wrong? tried to use the booba mod (if i use all the other mod it runs good, only if i activate it and run it the appear and crash)
You need UltraModManager.

Going forward Cheat Menu Framework (a.k.a Modular Cheats Mod) also requires it (as of v1.0rc1)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I remember in older version before 0.8.9.0 that neutral NPC will attempt to rape Lona with 160+ Weak stat even with near to 0 Sexy stat. So yes, Weak stat indeed was the stat that makes NPC rape Lona, and Sexy stat is the stat that determines the TP value from prostitution. Did that change in this version since it appears that even 180 Weak stat isn't enough to make the neutral NPC rape? Can I have the exact minimum value where the neutral NPC will attempt to rape so I can test?
I may be misunderstanding the mechanics...

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I may be misunderstanding the mechanics...
Wait, I think I was wrong there. I just tested it and yes Sexy stat does make the neutral NPC want to rape Lona when it's at 60+, unlike ennemy NPC like goblin and bandit that just need 40-50+ Weak stat to make them want to rape Lona. Gonna edit the original explanation.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
So after further testing, neutral NPC will want to rape Lona when both her Sexy and Weak stat reach 60+ and 120-140+ respectively.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes