Bet2255

Mar 12, 2023
Does anyone know how to find lost packages? I went to the cloud village according to the wiki but didn't see anything. If anyone knows, please respond. (This is written using Google Translate, so if there are any grammatical errors, please understand)

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Ok so I've normally never had problems with mods, but I recently installed the two new mods, the bigger pregnancy bump and the booba mod. Both fuck up the game irreversibly and I have to delete then unpack again just to get the same problem again. Not to mention neither mods show up in the mod menu the first and only time it does work. I'm confused here, wat do?
Here is the error log I get, which pops up whenever I open items then locks me out of the of the mod menu to the point where it doesn't even appear and it's vanilla Lona. Nor does it show either of the new mods

Apr 9, 2020
Just how much more is going to be added to the game ?
Is it like 80% of the way into completion or is there still a lot more?

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Ok so I've normally never had problems with mods, but I recently installed the two new mods, the bigger pregnancy bump and the booba mod. Both fuck up the game irreversibly and I have to delete then unpack again just to get the same problem again.
Don't use `Lona Big Booba` and `Lona Big Belly` at the same time. They're not compatible. Also, Lona's big belly is already included in the `Lona Big Booba` mod.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ok so I've normally never had problems with mods, but I recently installed the two new mods, the bigger pregnancy bump and the booba mod. Both fuck up the game irreversibly and I have to delete then unpack again just to get the same problem again. Not to mention neither mods show up in the mod menu the first and only time it does work. I'm confused here, wat do?
Here is the error log I get, which pops up whenever I open items then locks me out of the of the mod menu to the point where it doesn't even appear and it's vanilla Lona. Nor does it show either of the new mods
What Ricordi said and you're using an outdated CheatsMod that still has the group bug in the Inventory Editor (which is already fixed in MCM/CMF)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Don't use `Lona Big Booba` and `Lona Big Belly` at the same time. They're not compatible. Also, Lona's big belly is already included in the `Lona Big Booba` mod.
If only the Mod Manager could have Mutually Exclusive (or There Can Be Only One as I prefer to call it) mods that automatically disable the others in the same group when one gets enabled...

EDIT: Although a thought occurs... Does the Big Belly part of Big Booba apply regardless of the BreastExpanded state being applied?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
No, it doesn't.
Well there's an idea for the future.

My suggestions are either:
  • Make the two mods compatible as long as Belly is loaded before Booba in the load order (Compatibility achieved however it would end up happening. UMM support for ensuring Belly loaded before Booba would be needed, probably "before": ["booba"] node in mod.json)
or
  • Merge the two in such a way that the belly graphics are applied while !$game_player.actor.states.include?($data_StateName["Mod_ExpandedBooba"]), booba applied while $game_player.actor.states.include?($data_StateName["Mod_ExpandedBooba"]).

Reactions: Ricordi

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Well, just for giggles I took a crack at translating a bit of Cecily's quest dialog...
So, against better time management I did complete the translation for Cecily's companion dialog (at least up to 0.8.8.3) and polished some of text I translated earlier, now that I've had a chance to play through some of it. As it turns out some of the MTL associated with Cecily's quest line is dialog specific to a map (in a separate file), so just to be clear if you're wondering why a haystack is saying "thunder", that's not my work.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Lona is a multiversal being LOL
So is Cocona!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just how much more is going to be added to the game ?
Is it like 80% of the way into completion or is there still a lot more?
Eccma is somewhat unpredictable with the scope creep, the game can be anywhere between 60% done and 90% done.
Things that should be added / were promised at some point:
- conclusion of Cecily Questline (getting her on the boat, either toppling Milo or convincing her to give up on it)
- conclusion of Elise questline (getting him on the boat, no idea how he's gonna be persuaded to leave behind his collection)
- conclusion of Sybaris region/orkind threat
- some content for Ferrum (possibly connected to Sybaris region)
- some content for Lettanya (the elf sword dancer with glowing tattoos)
- one more H-pose (footjob, exclusive to Golden Bar)

Things we know he's currently working on:
- new character(s) for Fishtopia, some kind of wrestler boss
- second floor of The Golden Bar
iD1oIvqKazw.jpg
(image plucked from Lona's channel on vk)

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
So is Cocona!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eccma is somewhat unpredictable with the scope creep, the game can be anywhere between 60% done and 90% done.
Things that should be added / were promised at some point:
- conclusion of Cecily Questline (getting her on the boat, either toppling Milo or convincing her to give up on it)
- conclusion of Elise questline (getting him on the boat, no idea how he's gonna be persuaded to leave behind his collection)
- conclusion of Sybaris region/orkind threat
- some content for Ferrum (possibly connected to Sybaris region)
- some content for Lettanya (the elf sword dancer with glowing tattoos)
- one more H-pose (footjob, exclusive to Golden Bar)

Things we know he's currently working on:
- new character(s) for Fishtopia, some kind of wrestler boss
- second floor of The Golden Bar
View attachment 3337048
(image plucked from Lona's channel on vk)
Oh shit its the meme!
Lona's about to join the five man gang.

• Hey there
Reactions: Idkhowtoplay3

Yurara

Formerly 'Yulliana'
Dec 14, 2023
Does anyone know how to find lost packages? I went to the cloud village according to the wiki but didn't see anything. If anyone knows, please respond. (This is written using Google Translate, so if there are any grammatical errors, please understand)
Its in the second builing in the room to the right

Screenshot (21).png
Screenshot (22).png

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
So remove big booba since big belly has it

What Ricordi said and you're using an outdated CheatsMod that still has the group bug in the Inventory Editor (which is already fixed in MCM/CMF)
And update cheats mod?

No, it doesn't.
And I can't have them at the same time? Oh thats dumb

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Ok I reinstalled Lona, transferred my saves, and set up Nyx, nothing is working now. Mods aren't working in the slightest wtf do I do at this point. I don't know what to do at this point and i'm not getting an error messages either that I can post here. This shit is ridiculous, I updated the mods too and installed UMM, still nothing. None of the mods work, not even the mod menu. This is the only error message I get

System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.
at System.Drawing.Image.get_Flags()
at System.Windows.Forms.ControlPaint.IsImageTransparent(Image backgroundImage)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle, Color backColor, Point scrollOffset)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnPaintBackground(PaintEventArgs pevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Jan 31, 2018
A fresh installation with the big booba mod and an unfortunate error at startup
1707419363905.png
tried swapping the mod manager and the big booba order with no change
I am using Lona_Booba_Graphics_R2.5 on V0.8.9.0.
any ideas?

Jan 31, 2018
Describe your UltraModManager installation process.
Thx for the prompt reply,
I just set it up by extracting it in here
"\ModScripts\_Mods\UltraModManager"
-------------------------------
an update:
initially i had it named "_UltraModManager" and when i changed it to the name above the manager starts now and i get a mod list at the game launch (different from the nyx list)
but
the mod doesnt seem to work ingame, tried taking off cloths and comparing the clothed and naked boob sizes but it still doesnt change from vanilla

P.S.
I am using an MTL language per the mtl tool tutorial, and i did get errors regarding missing language which i attempted to address by copying and renaming the ENG folder and the lang error popups stopped.

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Thx for the prompt reply,
I just set it up by extracting it in here
"\ModScripts\_Mods\UltraModManager"
-------------------------------
an update:
initially i had it named "_UltraModManager" and when i changed it to the name above the manager starts now and i get a mod list at the game launch (different from the nyx list)
but
the mod doesnt seem to work ingame, tried taking off cloths and comparing the clothed and naked boob sizes but it still doesnt change from vanilla
There's no need to rename UltraModManager folder.
Have you followed the instructions (info.txt) included with UltraModManager?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes