Flowgenz

Mar 13, 2019
I wish there was an equipment set that fits Mage build. There are already sets made for most of the other build like Armor, Hunter and Whore equipment. Though Mage build as it is is already plenty powerful and can make good use of all existing equipment, and in the hypotetical case that the Mage set increases WIS stat and casting speed can make it far more cracked than it already is, I'd still like there to at least be an equipment set that fits the aesthetic of a Mage.
Glasses are the mage build :cool:
On a serious note, yeah it would be nice to have something that at least fits aesthetically. Like that Megumin rip-off in the inn.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Glasses are the mage build :cool:
On a serious note, yeah it would be nice to have something that at least fits aesthetically. Like that Megumin rip-off in the inn.
Lmao yeah, glasses is the only item aimed for Mage build with its +5 WIS. Would be nice to see a full uniform that comes with it.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Oh there is? What's the assets looking like?
They're in the game already (the fire mage)
With some work her sprites could be adjusted for use on Lona.

There's also the Witch Hat in one of the demo mods, though if I recall that goes in the same slot as the glasses.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
They're in the game already (the fire mage)
With some work her sprites could be adjusted for use on Lona.

There's also the Witch Hat in one of the demo mods, though if I recall that goes in the same slot as the glasses.
Ahh that Megumin companion one. I think there should be more accessories and fabric to it to make it look more appealing imo. Then again it depends on if someone is willing to make a mod out of it.

As for the Witch Hat, yeah it goes into the same slot as the glasses. It doesn't have much useful effect to it other than minor Sexy, Weak and SUR buff. Graphically speaking I'm not much of a fan of how big the hat look like lol, I think I'm fine with the glasses, only lacking is a mage uniform that can match it.

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
My arousal keeps going down (Getting closer to climax) slowly and I have no idea what is causing it. Do any of the gold piercings or seedbed womb cause this, even though in-game descriptions or wiki don't say it? I know the piercings at least say they keep stimulating the body, but wiki doesn't list anything.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
My arousal keeps going down (Getting closer to climax) slowly and I have no idea what is causing it. Do any of the gold piercings or seedbed womb cause this, even though in-game descriptions or wiki don't say it? I know the piercings at least say they keep stimulating the body, but wiki doesn't list anything.
Yes, it even says so in the description of the state.

Jan 31, 2018
Thx for the answer mate,

How do the Weak and Sexy stats work?

I am trying to have a dedicated slutty run and I noticed that if i try to be as sexy as possible i get attacked EVERYWHERE,
I am assuming this is related to the weak and sexy stats (and possibly the slave brand)?

Also my morality is capped at 29 even after donating in the saint church!
(Fake ID to fix?)

Last edited:

Flowgenz

Mar 13, 2019
Thx for the answer mate,

How do the Weak and Sexy stats work?

I am trying to have a dedicated slutty run and I noticed that if i try to be as sexy as possible i get attacked EVERYWHERE,
I am assuming this is related to the weak and sexy stats (and possibly the slave brand)?

Also my morality is capped at 29 even after donating in the saint church!
(Fake ID to fix?)
A combination of high sexy and weak stats will make everyone try to sexually assault Lona, so be careful with that.
The slave brand fixes the weak stat at a very high amount if I remember correctly and it also prevents a lot of interaction, if you actually want to do most things in a run you will have to get rid of it for some parts.
Yes Fake ID always resets morality to 50, you can commit genocide and then buy a new ID and no one will care.

Reactions: dattha11 and 201199

Jan 31, 2018
Thx for the answer.
If i may ask, what what do you think the limit for weak, secy and morality stats to have the lewdest gameplay experience without the constant interruptions (assaults)?

Flowgenz

Mar 13, 2019
Thx for the answer.
If i may ask, what what do you think the limit for weak, secy and morality stats to have the lewdest gameplay experience without the constant interruptions (assaults)?
Morality doesn't matter in this context, as for the rest something between 50 and 150 sexy/weak should make most ennemies want to rape you instead of attacking you while keeping the human NPCs from assaulting you.
However I don't know the exact thresholds so you will have to experiment a bit.

Reactions: 201199

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
I feel so dumb

I can't get ultramodmanager to work.
I'll tell you what I did hopefully someone can explain in a way my small brain understands:
- open the game once
- put ultramodmanager into the \LonaRPG\ModScripts\_Mods and copy the 104_umm file in root to \LonaRPG\Data\Scripts
- run the game.exe
but it always crashes it
I also tried doing everything from scratch again just like that but instead of running the game.exe I opened nyxlauncher but it crashes again

always giving me 2 error messages and then it closes automatically

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I feel so dumb

I can't get ultramodmanager to work.
I'll tell you what I did hopefully someone can explain in a way my small brain understands:
- open the game once
- put ultramodmanager into the \LonaRPG\ModScripts\_Mods and copy the 104_umm file in root to \LonaRPG\Data\Scripts
- run the game.exe
but it always crashes it
I also tried doing everything from scratch again just like that but instead of running the game.exe I opened nyxlauncher but it crashes again

always giving me 2 error messages and then it closes automatically
First of all, post the error messages (and any errorlog.txt files if generated)

Second of all, the usual steps don't matter with UMM (just follow the instructions in UMM's info.txt file)
Once UMM is working get rid of NyxLauncher (I move it and the _demo mods into the unused folder)

Lastly, UMM's mod folder isn't nested into another folder within _Mods is it? ie: if the path to UMM is ModScripts/_Mods/??????/UltraModManager/, it needs to be moved up a folder so that the path is ModScripts/_Mods/UltraModManager/

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
First of all, post the error messages (and any errorlog.txt files if generated)

Second of all, the usual steps don't matter with UMM (just follow the instructions in UMM's info.txt file)
Once UMM is working get rid of NyxLauncher (I move it and the _demo mods into the unused folder)

Lastly, UMM's mod folder isn't nested into another folder within _Mods is it? ie: if the path to UMM is ModScripts/_Mods/??????/UltraModManager/, it needs to be moved up a folder so that the path is ModScripts/_Mods/UltraModManager/
NyxLauncher.exe is in the "Unused" folder
I followed the instructions in the info.txt file and "ModScripts/_Mods/UltraModManager/" is exactly where it is
and when I start it up I get two errors and then it automatically closes

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
NyxLauncher.exe is in the "Unused" folder
I followed the instructions in the info.txt file and "ModScripts/_Mods/UltraModManager/" is exactly where it is
and when I start it up I get two errors and then it automatically closes
Try updating to 0.8.8.3 and see if that helps.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes