Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
NyxLauncher.exe is in the "Unused" folder
I followed the instructions in the info.txt file and "ModScripts/_Mods/UltraModManager/" is exactly where it is
and when I start it up I get two errors and then it automatically closes
What Squark ⚧❤️ said.

UMM would need some big edits to be made compatible with 0.7.9.1

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
TY and sorry for spam but I can’t find here what is that quest about delivery. Could you tell me more about this quest?
You should be able to find something named 'cloud village' or something (was named that in my MTL version). One of the rooms should have a package, if you bring it to the jew trader at night in his shop he will let you buy it from him. Cloud village is somewhere south of doom fortress if I recall correctly.

Also I've seen some mods around, are there any that stop pickpocket items from spawning underneath the mob? Can't understand the point of that mechanic.

Reactions: szybki1

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Does someone know what this state does exactly? Couldn't find any info about it on the thread.
Is that in 0.8.9? The text "Prospermia" doesn't exist in 0.8.8.3.

If I were to venture to guess, though, I would imagine Lona cums more easily but takes less STA damage as a tradeoff.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 3349513

Does someone know what this state does exactly? Couldn't find any info about it on the thread.
I'd venture a guess that it would be an advanced version of the mod that removes a certain gland, judging by the yellow text.

Though based on a google search I suspect the translation isn't quite right, as googling "Prospermia" brings up things about pre-mature ejaculation and the like.

The yellow text should probably be something that mentions a large boost to arousal generation.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
View attachment 3349513

From what I tested, it is exactly as it says, just like the MOD in Elise's clinic, it decreases negative effects on STA which is pretty good for sickly race like Abomination, the highlight though is the yellow text there. The gland it is refering to is linked to Lona's G-spot, if you apply the MOD (G-spot Removal) in Elise's clinic, that MOD will disappear the next half day, meaning Lona just regenerated her G-spot as per the description in the yellow text. This Prospermia state can be detrimental for people who want Lona to not cum at all but not really a problem in her adventure. There may be more to this health state but this is all the effect I noticed from it so far.

Reactions: Flowgenz

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
The yellow text should probably be something that mentions a large boost to arousal generation.
Actually there hasn't been any change in Lona's arousal generation with this Prospermia. So far the only unique effect I saw that yellow text describes ingame is how it removes the g-spot removal MOD from Elise's clinic the next half day.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Actually there hasn't been any change in Lona's arousal generation with this Prospermia. So far the only unique effect I saw that yellow text describes ingame is how it removes the g-spot removal MOD from Elise's clinic the next half day.
Well alright, my first guess about was right and the translation is correct then

Of course I could of gone digging in the game files and figured that out, but I'm focused on other stuff right now.

Though now you need to see if the g-spot removal mod automatically comes back at some point, since that is mentioned in the yellow text.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Though now you need to see if the g-spot removal mod automatically comes back at some point, since that is mentioned in the yellow text.
I've tried to pass many days and the MOD didn't come back, so it appears the MOD has permanently disappeared. I'm not exactly sure what that gland removal is refering to tbh, maybe it has something to do with her g-spot being randomly removed at some point of the day, and then regenerated the next half day. It's not explicitly mentioned in her health stats menu so it's hard to follow the effect.

Flowgenz

Mar 13, 2019
Is that in 0.8.9? The text "Prospermia" doesn't exist in 0.8.8.3.

If I were to venture to guess, though, I would imagine Lona cums more easily but takes less STA damage as a tradeoff.
Yes I am using 0.8.9 so I suppose it's a newly added state.

From what I tested, it is exactly as it says, just like the MOD in Elise's clinic, it decreases negative effects on STA which is pretty good for sickly race like Abomination, the highlight though is the yellow text there. The gland it is refering to is linked to Lona's G-spot, if you apply the MOD (G-spot Removal) in Elise's clinic, that MOD will disappear the next half day, meaning Lona just regenerated her G-spot as per the description in the yellow text. This Prospermia state can be detrimental for people who want Lona to not cum at all but not really a problem in her adventure. There may be more to this health state but this is all the effect I noticed from it so far.
Interesting, thanks for sharing the results of your tests. I suppose the translation is a bit butchered because auto-translate from chinese and means something along the lines of "automated reconstruction of the gland in case of removal" then (which refers to the g-spot).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I haven't seen this reposted here yet, so here's the 0.8.9 Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems Eccma believes in the Programmer's Definition of a patch, that being old bugs out, new bugs in.
"awoo"? Is there a Wolfo in this now?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I haven't seen this reposted here yet, so here's the 0.8.9 Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems Eccma believes in the Programmer's Definition of a patch, that being old bugs out, new bugs in.
"awoo"? Is there a Wolfo in this now?
It was a little while back, but brt345678 had already posted, here's a link to it.
Has the missing entries for the current release (which should of been marked as 0.8.8.3.3 as that is the actual version currently posted) and also an extra entry for 0.8.9.0 that was silently released.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes