Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Once UltraModManager is setup and working, get rid of and stop using NyxLauncher. They are not compatible.

Specifically any mod settings added via UMM WILL get wiped out of existence (at present, the setting to toggle whether or not UMM pops up at game launch)

Also, at present (that I know of) the only mod that supports the mod folder getting renamed (thanks to the features in UMM) is the latest version of Cheat Menu Framework (the release on github)

P.S: Attach screenshots of your mod file structure for the mods that are not working. Mods expect a specific path unless coded otherwise.

Jan 31, 2018
Once UltraModManager is setup and working, get rid of and stop using NyxLauncher. They are not compatible.

Specifically any mod settings added via UMM WILL get wiped out of existence (at present, the setting to toggle whether or not UMM pops up at game launch)

Also, at present (that I know of) the only mod that supports the mod folder getting renamed (thanks to the features in UMM) is the latest version of Cheat Menu Framework (the release on github)

P.S: Attach screenshots of your mod file structure for the mods that are not working. Mods expect a specific path unless coded otherwise.
Thx for the followup Kenny567!
I got it sorted out.

Reactions: Kenny567

kotonomi

May 14, 2018
is this error made by the game version?
i even erased nyx but at least it doesnt work with trying getting items/armors

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
is this error made by the game version?
i even erased nyx but at least it doesnt work with trying getting items/armors
You're using the old Inventory Editor, grab the fixed update here. Though you should be using the release over on github which already has the fix.

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
Hi everyone I was wondering does anyone know a way to incapacitated/knockout an ally so the enemies can attack or have their way with them?

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Hi everyone I was wondering does anyone know a way to incapacitated/knockout an ally so the enemies can attack or have their way with them?
Let me guess, friendly fire from Megumin?
Anyway, allies become helpless when their stamina runs out, so just hit them with a whip or fire book couple times. Most will try to retaliate, so you probably wanna land those hits in the middle of a fight and let enemies get their attention again.

Reactions: RUVEL

Jan 31, 2018
Hi gents,

Where is the nearest Fishkind mob I can get to from the start of the game (world map)?

(I am trying to do a fast deepone lona rebirth and if i understand this correctly she basically needs to give birth to a deepone baby which can also be gotten from Fishkind mobs!)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Leave the East Gate of Noer Town and head to the swamp region on the East side of the map. There are random encounters there that have them and there is also a cave that has them.

Or get what you need to pay the ship fair to their island.

Reactions: 201199

blaiddough

Nov 23, 2022
Hi gents,

Where is the nearest Fishkind mob I can get to from the start of the game (world map)?

(I am trying to do a fast deepone lona rebirth and if i understand this correctly she basically needs to give birth to a deepone baby which can also be gotten from Fishkind mobs!)
In the Noer Arena, there is a fishkind you can do prostitution with. You can possibly get a deep one baby from him.

Jan 31, 2018
small gameplay question,
i dont know what the bottom right icons indicate
1707518540715.png

also for the juicing skill, how do i use it properly, i want to spam vag so i hold the mapped skill button (S in this case) and spam (up) arrow, but it seems inconsistent (sometimes it doesnt trigger vag)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
small gameplay question,
i dont know what the bottom right icons indicate
1707518540715.png

also for the juicing skill, how do i use it properly, i want to spam vag so i hold the mapped skill button (S in this case) and spam (up) arrow, but it seems inconsistent (sometimes it doesnt trigger vag)
Starting from the top:
  • Poop Volume
  • Milk Volume
  • Piss Volume
  • Arousal
For the Juicing skill:
  • Hold only the skill hotkey for a random trigger.
  • Hold Skill+Up for Vag
  • Hold Skill+Down for Anal
  • Hold Skill+LeftArrow or Skill+RightArrow for Mouth
Do NOT spam the keys, you need to hold both keys while casting the Juicing skill for it to NOT be random.

Oddly enough, there is no trigger for Handjob even though you get a hotkey for it during sex. I don't think I have ever had the random trigger initiate a HJ.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I wish there was an equipment set that fits Mage build. There are already sets made for most of the other build like Armor, Hunter and Whore equipment. Though Mage build as it is is already plenty powerful and can make good use of all existing equipment, and in the hypotetical case that the Mage set increases WIS stat and casting speed can make it far more cracked than it already is, I'd still like there to at least be an equipment set that fits the aesthetic of a Mage.

Reactions: Flowgenz

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I wish there was an equipment set that fits Mage build. There are already sets made for most of the other build like Armor, Hunter and Whore equipment. Though Mage build as it is is already plenty powerful and can make good use of all existing equipment, and in the hypotetical case that the Mage set increases WIS stat and casting speed can make it far more cracked than it already is, I'd still like there to at least be an equipment set that fits the aesthetic of a Mage.
There's already some graphical assets that could be retrofitted into such an outfit mod, just needs to be done by someone.

Flowgenz

Mar 13, 2019
Glasses are the mage build :cool:
On a serious note, yeah it would be nice to have something that at least fits aesthetically. Like that Megumin rip-off in the inn.

4.10 star(s) 188 Votes