SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Thx for the answer mate,

How do the Weak and Sexy stats work?

I am trying to have a dedicated slutty run and I noticed that if i try to be as sexy as possible i get attacked EVERYWHERE,
I am assuming this is related to the weak and sexy stats (and possibly the slave brand)?

Also my morality is capped at 29 even after donating in the saint church!
(Fake ID to fix?)
Use the cheat engine so you can max your stats out and not worry about things like that. Makes a slutty run waaaay easier

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Ok I don't know what to do anymore. I reinstalled a brand new Lona, I transported over the mods I normally use (not the new ones) and my saves, had no errors pop up, made sure it was installed in Nyx. None of it is working at all. I've been doing the same thing for the past year and nothing is working anymore. Wtf am I doing wrong? The modslist says they're not banned, Nyx has them installed and checked out, so what tf do I do? Were they updated now? Are mods no longer allowed?

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Might be an out of the loop question but I haven't checked on this game in years: Is there any kind of estimate on how long before there is a definitive, fully translated, final version? Or development hasn't gotten this far yet? I loved my experience with this game and it was one of the few on F95 that I actually played for the game itself, it's well done and fun!

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
This is misleading, the description says the normal piercings increase both sexy and weak while the gold ones only increase sexy :(
It says here that the normal piercing decreases Sexy stat though (while increasing Weak stat if depressed, and decreasing Weak stat if happy)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yurara

Yurara

Formerly 'Yulliana'
Dec 14, 2023
It says here that the normal piercing decreases Sexy stat though (while increasing Weak stat if depressed, and decreasing Weak stat if happy)
Some normal piercing increase Sexy and Weak at the same time. Here are the effects of normal piercing :

Piercing (Nasal)
- Increase Sexy

Piercing (Ear)
- Decrease Sexy
- Increase/deccrease Weak based on Mood

Piercing(Top)
- Increase Sexy
- Increase Weak

Piercing (Mid)
- Increase Sexy
- Increase Weak

Piercing (Arms)
- Increase Sexy
- Increase Weak

Piercing(Nose)
- Decrease Sexy

Piercing(Butt)
- Increase Sexy
- Increase Weak

Piercing(Labia)
- Increase Sexy
- Increase Weak

Last edited:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Some normal piercing increase Sexy and Weak at the same time. Here are the effects of normal piercing :

Piercing (Nasal)
- Increase Sexy

Piercing (Ear)
- Decrease Sexy

Piercing(Top)
- Increase Sexy
- Increase Weak

Piercing (Mid)
- Increase Sexy
- Increase Weak

Piercing (Arms)
- Increase Sexy
- Increase Weak

Piercing(Nose)
- Decrease Sexy

Piercing(Butt)
- Increase Sexy
- Increase Weak

Piercing(Labia)
- Increase Sexy
- Increase Weak
I see, so some of them has different effect. Let me see if each of their description is true.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
This is misleading, the description says the normal piercings increase both sexy and weak while the gold ones only increase sexy :(
Yup. It appears that the Sexy stat increase in the description isn't true and most of them does the opposite of what is written, the effect of all of the normal piercings mainly increase/decrease Weak stat and decrease Sexy stat for anything on the face. The description needs to be updated.

Reactions: Yurara and Flowgenz

Flowgenz

Mar 13, 2019
Yup. It appears that the Sexy stat increase in the description isn't true and most of them does the opposite of what is written, the effect of all of the normal piercings mainly increase/decrease Weak stat and decrease Sexy stat for anything on the face. The description needs to be updated.
I wonder how long this error has been going on with no one noticing it

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Might be an out of the loop question but I haven't checked on this game in years: Is there any kind of estimate on how long before there is a definitive, fully translated, final version? Or development hasn't gotten this far yet? I loved my experience with this game and it was one of the few on F95 that I actually played for the game itself, it's well done and fun!
The only thing in a definitive, fully translated, final state is the demo. Everything else is still in progress.

• Wow
Reactions: NewSeal

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ok I don't know what to do anymore. I reinstalled a brand new Lona, I transported over the mods I normally use (not the new ones) and my saves, had no errors pop up, made sure it was installed in Nyx. None of it is working at all. I've been doing the same thing for the past year and nothing is working anymore. Wtf am I doing wrong? The modslist says they're not banned, Nyx has them installed and checked out, so what tf do I do? Were they updated now? Are mods no longer allowed?
Screenshots of mod folder layouts might help anyone wanting to help.

Another thing you can try is to launch the game with the console enabled (tick the console box in nyx), does that list any scripts being loaded from the mods?

Yurara

Formerly 'Yulliana'
Dec 14, 2023
I guess it had been change along the way during the development or something. Anyway thanks for taking the time to check yea. Cheers

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
the face iron piercings drastically reduce sexy, while body iron piercings raise very little sexy, so with full set iron piercings, you nuke sexy stat. This doesnt apply to gold piercings, all, face and body, do the same thing.

Flowgenz

Mar 13, 2019
the face iron piercings drastically reduce sexy, while body iron piercings raise very little sexy, so with full set iron piercings, you nuke sexy stat. This doesnt apply to gold piercings, all, face and body, do the same thing.
Ah crap, the iron ear piercings with the moot ears is my favorite design in this game :(

• Sad
Reactions: bucefala

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Screenshots of mod folder layouts might help anyone wanting to help.

Another thing you can try is to launch the game with the console enabled (tick the console box in nyx), does that list any scripts being loaded from the mods?
Nyx shows its there, the boxes are checked, but even with console enabled no.
1707943401408.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Nyx shows its there, the boxes are checked, but even with console enabled no.
View attachment 3354742
Well there's why they aren't working, you didn't follow the install instructions (Top of each download section of the mod post. There is also a video that still applies)

For my version of the Cheats Mod (Modular Cheats Mod / Cheat Menu Framework) everything should be merged into the same folder. MCM is hardcoded to expect the mod folder name to be Cheats Mod, while the latest version (Cheat Menu Framework) makes use of UltraModManager to remove the mod folder name restriction (it can be renamed to whatever the user wants it to be, requires mod v1.0rc1 for the improvement)

MCM is for older versions, while CMF is for newer versions starting from 0.8.7.0 and requires UltraModManager starting from mod v1.0rc1

Once CMF gets to v1.0 I'll look into making it so that CheatModules can be in their own folders (no guarantees that it will happen, any updates after v1.0 of the mod might become bugfix-only... not sure yet)

EDIT: A script-savvy user could change what MCM expects the mod folder name to be, but that still won't let the CheatModules be in separate folders...

Last edited:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Should try again with a couple of Lightning Rods in there, might make it even faster. Just don't get too close...:unsure:
Tried it but I can't get any faster than this. Warboss always jumps up in the air before all of the lightnings can whittle all of its health.

EDIT: Alright I killed Warboss faster by 1 less jump lmao. Now I don't think I can get any faster than this unless there's some special tips.
I'm really loving the various amount of deep mechanics involving Mage build. Its skill having an effect on terrain such as water is really great, hope to see more like that. If it was just a one note OP build with one move spam in every situation I wouldn't even be playing it at all.

Last edited:

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
That huge field of water really made Warboss the easiest boss to deal with with Mage build lol
is juicing him a viable skill? Cause it sucks that for a lot of bosses succubus lona basically plays most optimally like lv 1 lona with sword and lantern and bomb. You get one shot if you try juicing that one dude from arena, for example.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes