RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
is juicing him a viable skill? Cause it sucks that for a lot of bosses succubus lona basically plays most optimally like lv 1 lona with sword and lantern and bomb. You get one shot if you try juicing that one dude from arena, for example.
I haven't really tried juicing a boss so I'm not really sure, actually I haven't really used Succubus build for a long time now aside from some testing. But I'll go and take a guess that it's not. Bosses usually have insane amount of stamina (excluding that Skeleton boss, though this one can't be juiced) so I don't think juicing them is an effective way to kill them. The only time I was able to take on a boss without the use of a bomb with a Succubus build is when I went Hybrid build (no personality) Physical (weapon expert) + Juicing, Bloodlust trait, full on COM, so that I can do both good physical damage and good sex damage, but at the cost of having less STA and carry capacity.

Reactions: bucefala

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Well there's why they aren't working, you didn't follow the install instructions (Top of each download section of the mod post. There is also a video that still applies)

For my version of the Cheats Mod (Modular Cheats Mod / Cheat Menu Framework) everything should be merged into the same folder. MCM is hardcoded to expect the mod folder name to be Cheats Mod, while the latest version (Cheat Menu Framework) makes use of UltraModManager to remove the mod folder name restriction (it can be renamed to whatever the user wants it to be, requires mod v1.0rc1 for the improvement)

MCM is for older versions, while CMF is for newer versions starting from 0.8.7.0 and requires UltraModManager starting from mod v1.0rc1

Once CMF gets to v1.0 I'll look into making it so that CheatModules can be in their own folders (no guarantees that it will happen, any updates after v1.0 of the mod might become bugfix-only... not sure yet)

EDIT: A script-savvy user could change what MCM expects the mod folder name to be, but that still won't let the CheatModules be in separate folders...
I'm confused, normally I just stick it into _mods and it works just fine?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I'm confused, normally I just stick it into _mods and it works just fine?
I fail to see how it could be confusing.

I gave instructions for install on the mod post.
When followed, mod works properly.
When not followed, mod no worky.

Sidenote for the dev of UMM: Please add a Mod Installer.

Print0o

May 1, 2018
Tried it but I can't get any faster than this. Warboss always jumps up in the air before all of the lightnings can whittle all of its health.

EDIT: Alright I killed Warboss faster by 1 less jump lmao. Now I don't think I can get any faster than this unless there's some special tips.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm really loving the various amount of deep mechanics involving Mage build. Its skill having an effect on terrain such as water is really great, hope to see more like that. If it was just a one note OP build with one move spam in every situation I wouldn't even be playing it at all.
The fastest way is to bring Orkind Slayer with you along with a bottle of piss.
Fun way for me is using the Beserk Pill rewarded by Elise. Also you get a special defeat emote for the OgreWarboss if you drain his strength to zero.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
The fastest way is to bring Orkind Slayer with you along with a bottle of piss.
Fun way for me is using the Beserk Pill rewarded by Elise. Also you get a special defeat emote for the OgreWarboss if you drain his strength to zero.
Yeah I already know about all of that. By fastest way I meant fastest way to kill him without using any cheese tricks like bringing Orkind Slayer, using Berserk Pill or bombs. Just using the abilities provided by the build and equipment.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
hey guys, how often does this game get updated? once a month or? and ive seen some people that say that they are modding this game, what type of mods you use?

im just new to the game, and i always get caught at the start no matter what i do, any tips for a fellow new player? thank you in advance

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
I fail to see how it could be confusing.

I gave instructions for install on the mod post.
When followed, mod works properly.
When not followed, mod no worky.

Sidenote for the dev of UMM: Please add a Mod Installer.
So I just put it all in one folder within _Mods?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
So I just put it all in one folder within _Mods?
Yep, but make sure that the _Mods folder itself is the extract destination or the mod still won't work.
The only folder that should be appear in the _Mods folder after the extraction process should be the Cheats Mod folder that is inside the zip files.

And remember, you can ONLY rename the Cheats Mod folder inside _Mods IF using Cheat Menu Framework and UltraModManager starting from v1.0rc1 of the mod.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019

Not related to Lona but this looks like a similar system and I think its made by Taiwanese devs

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Yep, but make sure that the _Mods folder itself is the extract destination or the mod still won't work.
The only folder that should be appear in the _Mods folder after the extraction process should be the Cheats Mod folder that is inside the zip files.

And remember, you can ONLY rename the Cheats Mod folder inside _Mods IF using Cheat Menu Framework and UltraModManager starting from v1.0rc1 of the mod.
That is odd, I've never had to do any of this before

schadun

Mar 9, 2020
For some reason even with max fetus HP Lona still birth just a piece of meat.. T_T

Last edited:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
For some reason even with max fetus HP Lona still birth just a piece of meat.. T_T
Ahh, I have an idea of what you're talking about. There's time when Lona doesn't conceive properly, resulting in the newborn being just a piece of dead meat. The baby's health being at max won't matter, once the first pregnancy phase begins, the type of baby Lona is gonna give birth to is already set, this piece of meat being one of it. The only way you can change it is by reloading a save file from when Lona hasn't been impregnated yet.

schadun

Mar 9, 2020
Ahh, I have an idea of what you're talking about. There's time when Lona doesn't conceive properly, resulting in the newborn being just a piece of dead meat. The baby's health being at max won't matter, once the first pregnancy phase begins, the type of baby Lona is gonna give birth to is already set, this piece of meat being one of it. The only way you can change it is by reloading a save file from when Lona hasn't been impregnated yet.
Oww!! Thank you so much! ❤❤❤

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Anyone playing with the 0.8.9.0 version able to tell me how the 'rebirth control panel' works? Do any of the rebirth options give you more extra trait points versus the +1 for death rebirth or +2 for 20+ gold coins sailing off?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone playing with the 0.8.9.0 version able to tell me how the 'rebirth control panel' works? Do any of the rebirth options give you more extra trait points versus the +1 for death rebirth or +2 for 20+ gold coins sailing off?
Codewise it's more of a randomize hidden stats at the cost of EXP.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes