jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
You can totally juice the warboss. It's just a massive pain because he's immune to the juicing grab when he charges up his 3-hit combo or charge, when his shield is up and he's not trying to strike, and during his ground pound (at least I could never grab him during his 1 moment of moving before the next pound). Plus if you went heavily enough into a succubus build that you can do serious stamina damage, his summoned adds become a pain in the ass. Was definitely fun to learn the fight though.

One tip (not sure if it's fixed in newest version) is that if you have him near the bottom/top of the screen as he switches from aggressive to shielding stance, then if you run to the opposite (top/bottom) side, he doesn't actually summon adds and gives you time to either rest, or once he makes the sound of summoning adds (but doesn't) you can rush in and grab him when he tries to strike you during his shielding phase; I found that to be the easiest phase to grab him on.
you sure?, because i used the stunning traps and even stunned i coudnt juice him

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
you sure?, because i used the stunning traps and even stunned i coudnt juice him
Try grabbing him when he's doing a regular strike. Timing is BS though so definitely do this on a game where you can save scum. Or try doing it when he's stunned from ground pounding onto those spikes near the pool.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
I have provided all that is needed to get the mod working, the fact that it isn't clearly means that you have missed something.

There is already a video on how to install the mod from a clean install of the game itself (B.0.8.3.0 at the time of recording)
The only cut is during the games extraction progress because it would of made the video way too long.
It doesn't include downloading anything because my internet sucks and knowing how to download should frankly be a required understanding before even bothering with mods.

While the video does need to be updated for the latest build of the mod on github to add how to install UMM, it still applies perfectly to all previous builds.

If the video is too fast, download and play it in a media player that lets you slow down the playback speed.

The entire time I've been working on the mod it has only ever had a single resulting mod folder (Cheats Mod)
All of the CheatModules expect to be in this same folder. It has always been this way. Even if the scripts for the modules had been loading in the folder layout you show in a previous screenshot, they would not have loaded any translations and the game would have complained about not finding the text files containing said translations.

While I do have some ideas on how to let the CheatModules be separate mods while maintaining their integration with the menu, all of those ideas heavily rely on UMM to make it possible.

As for how or why it could be getting auto-banned I have no idea, you haven't provided any such information that would help me track down the cause. In fact, the official mod loader of the game doesn't even provide such functionality. It is coded to disable (ban) new mods only. The sorting is super basic and is initially based entirely on the order the mods get added to the GameMods.ini file or whatever order was set in Nyx. If the mod folder name changes between launches of either the game or Nyx all they see is new mod which gets that auto-ban (being disabled by default)

The reason I took over the mod was because updates to the mod were super rare at that point and the autoheal cheat that had been added was super buggy and never stayed active between scene changes.

The rest were changes that needed to be done as there was a lot in the dependency that wasn't even needed and would of eventually broke anyway (as seen in the Inventory Editor module, that was originally the Inventory Editor from the dependency)
That particular fix can be applied to the old Cheats Mod as it is exactly the same for that snippet of code.

I have asked a couple of times already for others to make better install instructions as the proper understanding of why some users can't install it is beyond me (as is the case right now)

The video I do have is quite literally my first attempt at anything instructional, hence why it is so simple.
Link the video then, and I'll be honest with you, I've never had to do anything involving CheatModules. I never needed Ultra Mod Manager either, or had to merge them into one folder within _mods. All I ever had to do was extract and drop like it says in the readme into _mods. I don't know when any of this started, but I never had to do it even going back to 8.3 genuinely. Nor did I ever run into the problem of the mods not working beyond basic setup when I first discovered them, in fact it often ran too well when it would carry over into other saves I didn't want the mods to tamper with and I'd have to turn them off before reloading said save. I never had bug problems, transferring saves yes, but not problems with the mods itself. Feels like I'm installing sexlab mods for FNV/FO4

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Link the video then, and I'll be honest with you, I've never had to do anything involving CheatModules. I never needed Ultra Mod Manager either, or had to merge them into one folder within _mods. All I ever had to do was extract and drop like it says in the readme into _mods. I don't know when any of this started, but I never had to do it even going back to 8.3 genuinely. Nor did I ever run into the problem of the mods not working beyond basic setup when I first discovered them, in fact it often ran too well when it would carry over into other saves I didn't want the mods to tamper with and I'd have to turn them off before reloading said save. I never had bug problems, transferring saves yes, but not problems with the mods itself. Feels like I'm installing sexlab mods for FNV/FO4
It's already linked on the mod post, which just shows that you clearly didn't read the mod post.

I find it hard to believe you haven't had any problems with the version you've been using previously because there have been a lot of changes to the game that broke the old Cheats Mod and its dependency (started back around 0.7.7.0-ish)
Also I don't know what readme you could be referring too as Cheats Mod has never had a readme. Mine only ever had the hotkeys listed.

The thing with UltraModManager (not to be confused with the Ultra Mod Manager app, completely different) is VERY recent, so of course you never needed it yet (UltraModManager the mod is still new)
At least 1 of the official uploads of the game for B.0.8.9.0 included the zip for UltraModManager v1.10 by the way, so there is the potential that we could see it replace the official Mod Loader.

The CheatModules are also still relatively new as they only really started to be released separately once others started making modules. The whole idea of the modules is so that players can skip installing the cheats that they don't want and only add the cheats that they do want.

The comparison with sexlab for FNV/FO4 (which is A.A.F btw) frankly doesn't match with LonaRPG modding at all, they are completely different beasts.

Everything you've asked for in regards to installing the mod is on the mod post, read it properly like you should have, it's all there, including Mod Management instruction screenshots for Nyx which clearly show a single entry for Cheats Mod (Modular Cheats Mod in the preview image that Nyx displays)

I'm done with this to and fro.

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Just started playing this game, love the gritty/dark atmospheric environments :devilish: and the tavern music is amazing......

Giving me a lot of and vibes... :coffee: :whistle:

1708388754335.png

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
hello bros, is the big belly mod only affect when she's pregnant or stays like that all the time? and can anyone teach me how to install the mod?

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
You seem to be confused. There are no hacks involved in sharing the new version, it's just delayed due to updates.
something I've been wanting to ask for awhile now : why do you "reset" your time period each update (big/small/silent)?
instead of "this update is from 10 days ago, eccma updated the game 3 days ago, so expect that update in 7 days" and so on?

If eccma had a streak of releasing an update every 5-7 days somehow for... let's say... 4 months... would you upload something then?

just curious on the reasoning for this.

Reactions: Jhony234

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
I have done all the installations and the previous steps required for UMM, Big Boob, and Cheat Menu Framework, got in the game using nyxlauncher, UMM menu on start up, accept, saw that status that the mods have been loaded, but when I got in the game, the big booba mod isnt working (and no error notifications), help? for game version 8.9.0

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
I have done all the installations and the previous steps required for UMM, Big Boob, and Cheat Menu Framework, got in the game using nyxlauncher, UMM menu on start up, accept, saw that status that the mods have been loaded, but when I got in the game, the big booba mod isnt working (and no error notifications), help? for game version 8.9.0
Go to the gynecologist in Noer town.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Either what Ricordi said or use CMF to add the mod item and use it.

FYI, should stop using Nyx once UMM is installed and working. Any mods using the settings system in UMM will have their settings wiped otherwise (to my knowledge at present it's just UMM for showing on startup)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes