RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Anyone playing with the 0.8.9.0 version able to tell me how the 'rebirth control panel' works? Do any of the rebirth options give you more extra trait points versus the +1 for death rebirth or +2 for 20+ gold coins sailing off?
It doesn't. That rebirth control panel mainly serves to reroll some health state like Prospermia, Freckles, Pubic hair and the likes.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
How to use cheats in joiplay? Is it only PC specific?
As long as it is installed correctly and you assign the F9 hotkey to a control it should work in JoiPlay.

At the very least, it worked perfectly fine the last time I tried it.

If you aren't able to use the F10 console in JoiPlay, don't bother with the UnlockTool module as it is console only.
If you don't assign F3 to a control, don't bother with the Unequip Items module either as it is hotkey only.
Everything else is accessed through the F9 menu.

And make sure that JoiPlay's own Cheat system is turned off as it could interfere and break the mod.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
is juicing him a viable skill? Cause it sucks that for a lot of bosses succubus lona basically plays most optimally like lv 1 lona with sword and lantern and bomb. You get one shot if you try juicing that one dude from arena, for example.
sadly no, you cant juice bosses like the warboss, you can although juice the boss of the arena, yet if you are not carefull he can deplenish your stamina, for some reason i dont know if its random or not but he deals like 100 or more stamina damage when juicing him in one shot.

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
sadly no, you cant juice bosses like the warboss, you can although juice the boss of the arena, yet if you are not carefull he can deplenish your stamina, for some reason i dont know if its random or not but he deals like 100 or more stamina damage when juicing him in one shot.
You can totally juice the warboss. It's just a massive pain because he's immune to the juicing grab when he charges up his 3-hit combo or charge, when his shield is up and he's not trying to strike, and during his ground pound (at least I could never grab him during his 1 moment of moving before the next pound). Plus if you went heavily enough into a succubus build that you can do serious stamina damage, his summoned adds become a pain in the ass. Was definitely fun to learn the fight though.

One tip (not sure if it's fixed in newest version) is that if you have him near the bottom/top of the screen as he switches from aggressive to shielding stance, then if you run to the opposite (top/bottom) side, he doesn't actually summon adds and gives you time to either rest, or once he makes the sound of summoning adds (but doesn't) you can rush in and grab him when he tries to strike you during his shielding phase; I found that to be the easiest phase to grab him on.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
It's been like that ever since I took over Cheats Mod development starting with Modular Cheats Mod (which has been quite a while ago now)
Yeah I liked it before when it was a simple unpack and drop. All this you have us doing is frankly retarded. Maybe make a video of you doing it? Cause I followed your instructions and nothing works. I miss the old system, just unpack and drop. Not this shit, feels like that episode of Spongebob where Squidward had to do a whole song and dance just to blow a bubble.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah I liked it before when it was a simple unpack and drop. All this you have us doing is frankly retarded
Well you're entitled to your own opinion, but what I've done is made it easier for others to add their own ideas to the mod in a way that doesn't have to be redone when there is an update.

Also, after all is said and done it is still a simple unpack and drop. It's as simple as selecting all of the zips that contain the mod and it's modules, dragging with right-click to the _Mods folder and selecting the Extract Here option. Most extractors will result in the expected state of the Cheats Mod folder within the archives being directly in the _Mods folder.

The github release of the mod has also seen a return of the AIO file for those who don't want to pick their own selection of the modules to use.

If you still have issue with how I'm developing the mod, then you are welcome to go grab the last release of the old Cheats Mod (there's even a link in the credits section on my post for the mod), fix the bugs introduced by newer game versions and use that.

And FYI, you are currently the ONLY user thus far to have had such an opinion on the direction that I have taken the mod.
See that as you will.

Reactions: OrgansMissing

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Well you're entitled to your own opinion, but what I've done is made it easier for others to add their own ideas to the mod in a way that doesn't have to be redone when there is an update.

Also, after all is said and done it is still a simple unpack and drop. It's as simple as selecting all of the zips that contain the mod and it's modules, dragging with right-click to the _Mods folder and selecting the Extract Here option. Most extractors will result in the expected state of the Cheats Mod folder within the archives being directly in the _Mods folder.

The github release of the mod has also seen a return of the AIO file for those who don't want to pick their own selection of the modules to use.

If you still have issue with how I'm developing the mod, then you are welcome to go grab the last release of the old Cheats Mod (there's even a link in the credits section on my post for the mod), fix the bugs introduced by newer game versions and use that.

And FYI, you are currently the ONLY user thus far to have had such an opinion on the direction that I have taken the mod.
See that as you will.
Except I've followed what you said, and nothing works. It's not a simple drag and drop, if it was we wouldn't be speaking about this. I don't get why you took over and fixed what wasn't broken. I tried doing what you said, nothing. I tried dragging and dropping, nothing. It pops up in Nyx and says its all there, but whenever I do it your way its auto-banned no matter how many times I change it from a 1 to a 0. If I do it my way, Nyx recognizes it, but refuses to load it regardless. I've been dragging and dropping for a long while here, all of a sudden that changes with the latest build, which means it can't be on my end when I've been doing exactly what I've been trying to do which worked on all the previous builds.

Honest to God here, just make a video showing step by step so I can see where I'm going wrong and for a future reference for others. Cause I never had this problem going back to 7.4.1

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Except I've followed what you said, and nothing works. It's not a simple drag and drop, if it was we wouldn't be speaking about this. I don't get why you took over and fixed what wasn't broken. I tried doing what you said, nothing. I tried dragging and dropping, nothing. It pops up in Nyx and says its all there, but whenever I do it your way its auto-banned no matter how many times I change it from a 1 to a 0. If I do it my way, Nyx recognizes it, but refuses to load it regardless. I've been dragging and dropping for a long while here, all of a sudden that changes with the latest build, which means it can't be on my end when I've been doing exactly what I've been trying to do which worked on all the previous builds.

Honest to God here, just make a video showing step by step so I can see where I'm going wrong and for a future reference for others. Cause I never had this problem going back to 7.4.1
I have provided all that is needed to get the mod working, the fact that it isn't clearly means that you have missed something.

There is already a video on how to install the mod from a clean install of the game itself (B.0.8.3.0 at the time of recording)
The only cut is during the games extraction progress because it would of made the video way too long.
It doesn't include downloading anything because my internet sucks and knowing how to download should frankly be a required understanding before even bothering with mods.

While the video does need to be updated for the latest build of the mod on github to add how to install UMM, it still applies perfectly to all previous builds.

If the video is too fast, download and play it in a media player that lets you slow down the playback speed.

The entire time I've been working on the mod it has only ever had a single resulting mod folder (Cheats Mod)
All of the CheatModules expect to be in this same folder. It has always been this way. Even if the scripts for the modules had been loading in the folder layout you show in a previous screenshot, they would not have loaded any translations and the game would have complained about not finding the text files containing said translations.

While I do have some ideas on how to let the CheatModules be separate mods while maintaining their integration with the menu, all of those ideas heavily rely on UMM to make it possible.

As for how or why it could be getting auto-banned I have no idea, you haven't provided any such information that would help me track down the cause. In fact, the official mod loader of the game doesn't even provide such functionality. It is coded to disable (ban) new mods only. The sorting is super basic and is initially based entirely on the order the mods get added to the GameMods.ini file or whatever order was set in Nyx. If the mod folder name changes between launches of either the game or Nyx all they see is new mod which gets that auto-ban (being disabled by default)

The reason I took over the mod was because updates to the mod were super rare at that point and the autoheal cheat that had been added was super buggy and never stayed active between scene changes.

The rest were changes that needed to be done as there was a lot in the dependency that wasn't even needed and would of eventually broke anyway (as seen in the Inventory Editor module, that was originally the Inventory Editor from the dependency)
That particular fix can be applied to the old Cheats Mod as it is exactly the same for that snippet of code.

I have asked a couple of times already for others to make better install instructions as the proper understanding of why some users can't install it is beyond me (as is the case right now)

The video I do have is quite literally my first attempt at anything instructional, hence why it is so simple.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
what is it and how to use?
View attachment 3365177
Those are the images for quick events on sex and sex battle, each one is a part of sex qte game, first for pussy, next for anal following for oral and handjob (u need to press the key acording to what kind of sex u have on the moment, for example on prostitution job if u press the corresponding key of the position u are u will earn more money, if u fail u will earn less. On combat is the dmg u do and how fast u can make a death by snu snu xD)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes