Benizuki

Dec 7, 2022
The big boobs mod just dont work, i'm try to replace the json file location, download ultramodmanager and choose 2.4 ver... It just dont work, any explains please? (i'm currently playing in the 0.8.8.3 version)

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
The big boobs mod just dont work, i'm try to replace the json file location, download ultramodmanager and choose 2.4 ver... It just dont work, any explains please? (i'm currently playing in the 0.8.8.3 version)
If you are using the R2.4 version of the mod, all you have to do is go to the UltraModManager/root/ folder and copy and paste 104_umm.rb into the Data/Scripts of the game folder. This is the method of installing UMM at the moment.

However, if you want to use the R2.5 version, it works properly starting with game version 0.8.9.x

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
`PaletteChanger` function is still unstable, but changes to the skin color of races and the sea witch are already working. Potential bugs are expected.

!!! Other mods that change clothing colors, skin, etc., now require additional patches for compatibility.
Use 100_DESU_Clothes_BOOBA.json as an example in the Lona_Booba_Graphics\PaletteChanger\unactive_jsons\DESU folder. The mod considers as active only those Json files that are in Lona_Booba_Graphics\PaletteChanger folder.
(I currently do not know how to solve this problem in another way). :confused: –––> Suggestions are welcome.
Regarding the active jsons: You can add conditions to them that check if a required stat is at a certain value. Should be able to have those conditions check if the Big Booba state has been added to Lona or not and only be active IF the state has been added. Once those conditions are working correctly the json can be active all the time as it will only apply if Lona has the Big Booba state. (Check the transformations json in the game files for examples) The DESU example would also need to check if the DESU Mode mod is active too though (and any others that depend on other mods would also need to check for their respective dependency)

Oct 6, 2023
Do I need to have a decent computer to play this game? I am currently using Wine to play it on my 8GM RAM MacBook Air; it runs very slowly right now. Any way to improve the performance?

Print1727

Apr 20, 2020
Do I need to have a decent computer to play this game? I am currently using Wine to play it on my 8GM RAM MacBook Air; it runs very slowly right now. Any way to improve the performance?
The game is not very well optimized but it should run fine on modern computers (assuming it is not using the M chips).

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Regarding the active jsons: You can add conditions to them that check if a required stat is at a certain value. Should be able to have those conditions check if the Big Booba state has been added to Lona or not and only be active IF the state has been added. Once those conditions are working correctly the json can be active all the time as it will only apply if Lona has the Big Booba state. (Check the transformations json in the game files for examples) The DESU example would also need to check if the DESU Mode mod is active too though (and any others that depend on other mods would also need to check for their respective dependency)
If you mean $game_player.actor.stat['Mod_ExpandedBooba'] == 1 as a condition checker in .json palettes, then it seems not to work as intended, or I misunderstood. Therefore, I used the following semi-measure script for automatic updating of .json palettes (even though it's a workaround):

Code:
class Game_Actor < Game_Battler
  alias_method :add_state_expanded_booba, :add_state
  alias_method :remove_state_expanded_booba, :remove_state

def add_state(state_id)
    add_state_expanded_booba(state_id)
    check_and_apply_booba_graphics_changes(state_id)
  end

def remove_state(state_id)
    remove_state_expanded_booba(state_id)
    check_and_apply_booba_graphics_changes(state_id)
  end

def check_and_apply_booba_graphics_changes(state_id)
    return unless state_id == $data_StateName["Mod_ExpandedBooba"].id

if states.include?($data_StateName["Mod_ExpandedBooba"])
      load_booba_graphics_changes("ModScripts/_Mods/Lona_Booba_Graphics/PaletteChanger/")
    else
      load_booba_graphics_changes("ModScripts/PaletteChanger/")
    end
  end

private

def load_booba_graphics_changes(folder)
    Dir.glob("#{folder}*.json").each do |file|
      BitmapChanger.load_setting_file(file)
    end
  end
end
However, seems like it does not account for the presence of other mods changing the palette of clothes, body, etc. Here, I am not sure how to implement this correctly. If you mean something else, i would be grateful if you provide a more specific example of how the implementation should look.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
If you mean $game_player.actor.stat['Mod_ExpandedBooba'] == 1 as a condition checker in .json palettes, then it seems not to work as intended, or I misunderstood. Therefore, I used the following semi-measure script for automatic updating of .json palettes (even though it's a workaround):
Maybe try the following instead:
Code:
$game_player.actor.states.include?($data_StateName["Mod_ExpandedBooba"])
That should be how to check for the state in the condition checker.

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
Seems like there is no effect.

Apparently the json palette with the stat checker on is unable to see the path to modified files like:
Code:
"Graphics/Portrait/Lona/../../../ModScripts/_Mods/Lona_Booba_Graphics/Graphics/Portrait/Lona/pose1_subpose1_body.png"
or
Code:
"../../../ModScripts/_Mods/Lona_Booba_Graphics/Graphics/Portrait/Lona/pose1_subpose1_body.png"
or
Code:
"ModScripts/_Mods/Lona_Booba_Graphics/Graphics/Portrait/Lona/pose1_subpose1_body.png"
etc.

However, for example, the head is repainted successfully, because the path to the files is original.

So I guess I'll just stick to the previous method of loading the palette through script until I find, or someone else finds, another one.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes