leafkfy

May 22, 2020
What I need to do right at the start? The game says to press ALT + arrows for move around, but can't do anything else, what I'm missing?

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
For example i played Slave Fishfolk Lona to try to see this route while making some money.
Fishkind slavery has always been popular choice, even if Lona stays there forever it feels like least bad of all the bad endings.
Found some old art earlier in the thread

buy the game lel
I'm sure we have much to look forward to, can't really blame people for getting little impatient...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tabita333

Nov 9, 2017
do you guys know any optimization mod?
What kind of optimization? To run faster? Well, you probably need faster PC or get rid of clutter in system to run things smoothly. As for game, what kind of optimization? Combat? Survival? Travel? Story? Faster/slower pace? Be more specific.

Oct 6, 2018
Currently, I have added support for other outfits (the 'Hunter' set has already been partially adapted by the author from ).

View attachment 2667944

I have also adjusted the coordinates of some of the already redrawn sprites (wounds, piercings, etc.) - now they look less awkward.

View attachment 2668011

/ (R2.4) ––> Choose a regular version OR an add-on for Nyx Launcher (a big thank you to for providing the ).
––– [put Lona_Booba_Graphics folder into the _Mods directory and activate it in the Nyx Launcher]

Lona_Big_Belly mod deployed:
View attachment 2707153
View attachment 2684290 Big boobs, big breasts, booba tags
OMG FINALLLYYYY DUDE JUST OPEN YOUR OWN PATREON AND LET US SUPPORT YOU LMAO this man just did what most of the people was asking from dev I mean he could just have added some big boob potion or something like that so that the girl wouldn't look like midget* with that flat chest. thank you!

*edit I just saw it now I havent been looking at this game since I was waiting for full released version dont bully me for my cave man comment

Last edited:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Fastest way to grind exp as quickly as possible to level up as quickly as possible.
I'm not really sure what's the best way to level up, but people mentioned getting themselves captured and farming EXP through rape loop, some other would do it through masturbation or prostitution, another through saving prisoners which is the method I used to farm EXP till level 99. The best place I found to easily save the prisoners is here, located top right of Noer city.
Make sure though that the world difficulty isn't too high.

Reactions: bucefala

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
The fireball is really buggy. It doesn't hit the enemies most of the time when they are moving direct to the fireball. Somebody needs to teach the guy how to do path intersection maths. It isn't even 3D so there is not that much maths.

Reactions: bucefala

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
how to solve this problem
I have booba mod and I wanna play with it
It's not working because you don't have the mod folder the correct name.
It must be Lona_Booba_Graphics (you've got it as LonaRPG_Booba-main)

Mod paths are hardcoded. There isn't currently any way to find out what the path of the mod is at runtime.

QuyHina

Jan 26, 2023
I am really need help on how to active the unactive json, I did move the file to the pallete changer but it just didnt work, what did I do wrong here, i just want to change hair color and skin

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
I am really need help on how to active the unactive json, I did move the file to the pallete changer but it just didnt work, what did I do wrong here, i just want to change hair color and skin
Copy any unactive JSON file and paste it to ModScripts\PaletteChanger
Screenshot 2024-01-30 184132.png

▼▼▼

Screenshot 2024-01-30 184414.png

Open that json file, scroll to the bottom and make sure the path to the new .act file matches the actual one.
1706633496605.png 1706633604255.png

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes