RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
Right Im lv21. Got 11 Small coins, 16 large coins and 15 skill points to spend (spent 3 earlier on stealth)

What do I need to do now? I want decent equipment and skilled enough to kill a slug without getting knocked out or dead
Can you show me a screenshot of your Traits build? Also, if you go Mage build, I can tell you majority of the steps you gotta take to get all necessary gears without grinding, the best playstyle, and the reccommended trait points distribution. If you go with the Mage build, that level 21 should already be a good level where you can easily kill most of the dangerous mobs like ogre and bandits and even mini bosses like Mad Beast.

ye

Nov 13, 2017
error.png
everytime i used weapon stat armor cheat the game crush
anyone know how to fix that
btw other cheats work fine

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Can you show me a screenshot of your Traits build? Also, if you go Mage build, I can tell you majority of the steps you gotta take to get all necessary gears without grinding, the best playstyle, and the reccommended trait points distribution. If you go with the Mage build, that level 21 should already be a good level where you can easily kill most of the dangerous mobs like ogre and bandits and even mini bosses like Mad Beast.
So far I have expert weapons, trap-maker, blood-lust and thats it. I even saved up for a sabre and iron shield. As for skills, 5 on ATK, 4 on Stealth, 0 on Wisdom,4 on survival and 3 on Max HP and Sex ATK. I was sort of trialling it. I managed to do that rescue quest where you save that woman with her huge bodyguard but it took some doing. Still took some nashing killing that guard next to her. Had to use the shield. And I set some traps outside the room so enemies would trip them, got the big guy and woman to wait in the little room and kettled one thug in at a time and those 2 would kill him as I would just land a hit in or 2. Some trial and error. Cleared the room and tripped the big 3 mines at the exit killing myself lol

Luckily I save every 5 mins

Monki0

Nov 6, 2023
what is the fastest way to earn at least 30 Gold Coins? pls hlp
Leave the City through the east gate cross the bridge and enter the nearest forest tile. There you farm herbs and food. Once you got all leave through an Exit but dont move on the map. Instead just reenter the same tile. Avoid combat and only chop wood if you need to Cook for yourself. Once bags are full, return to the Inn, accept the herb gathering quest and turn it in. Can be done multiple times. Sell all unneeded food items.

Reactions: Idkhowtoplay3

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
So far I have expert weapons, trap-maker, blood-lust and thats it. I even saved up for a sabre and iron shield. As for skills, 5 on ATK, 4 on Stealth, 0 on Wisdom,4 on survival and 3 on Max HP and Sex ATK. I was sort of trialling it. I managed to do that rescue quest where you save that woman with her huge bodyguard but it took some doing. Still took some nashing killing that guard next to her. Had to use the shield. And I set some traps outside the room so enemies would trip them, got the big guy and woman to wait in the little room and kettled one thug in at a time and those 2 would kill him as I would just land a hit in or 2. Some trial and error. Cleared the room and tripped the big 3 mines at the exit killing myself lol

Luckily I save every 5 mins
Looks like you've gone with Physical Build and have already spend all trait points. In that case, I'd advise to concentrate most of the trait points into COM after you're done assigning 10 to SUR for trap stun. Also if you don't have it yet, you can go buy the weapon "Whip" at Fishtopia, it got pretty good ranged instant attack and is effective against running ennemies.

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
what is the fastest way to earn at least 30 Gold Coins? pls hlp
Farm mutated mushrooms at a dead forest and sell them for gold at the bank. Bring a horse with you for unlimited storage. Also I assume you're at max world difficulty and you're trying to board the ship, that world difficulty is tied to how much extra money is need to board the ship (10 world difficulty = +1 extra gold to board the ship). During map travel there's a random event happening inside the Noer city with a preaching priest, that priest will allow you to decrease the world difficulty in exchange of TP.

Reactions: Idkhowtoplay3

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Looks like you've gone with Physical Build and have already spend all trait points. In that case, I'd advise to concentrate most of the trait points into COM after you're done assigning 10 to SUR for trap stun. Also if you don't have it yet, you can go buy the weapon "Whip" at Fishtopia, it got pretty good ranged instant attack and is effective against running ennemies.
Keep that in mind, cheers. Yeah went for physical but at the same time these controls are a bit all over the place which doesnt help

Apr 25, 2018
\Data\Scripts\Editables\51_System_Settings_Race.rb

Should be cave North of Arise Village, normally you get there with a quest and have tag-along NPC that opens the squid face door for you.
On your own go south from the door until you see small whirlpool on the ground that can be interacted with, that will take you to a maze cave with whirlpools in various corners, that connect to other cornes and one takes you outside.

Coastal Fortress, second floor of the inn, there's a soldier, his second quest directs you to MerCamp (after completing his first quest).
You'll probably need to MTL files TagMapNFL_MerCamp, TagMapNFL_OrkCamp2, and TagMapNorthFL in \Text\ENG to make some sense of it.

Awesome thanks, do you know how to edit them without breaking the game?

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I saw the new skill in dev log it look like mind control. Is it import to the game in this version or in next?
Just checked it and it looks pretty interesting and fun. I don't think it's in the game yet, most likely in a future version.

That mind control skill would be really useful in instigating fight among ennemies (seeing ennemies fight each other is the most fun part of this game to me). I can't wait to make full use of it once it's incorporated in the game.

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
i have a problem with the MTL tool... it just crash instantly every time i try to open it
i did not had this problem back when i played the game back on 8.5 - 8.6 last time
but this time trying to come back to play again i just can't use MTL because it wont open
somebody knows how to fix it?

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
i have a problem with the MTL tool... it just crash instantly every time i try to open it
i did not had this problem back when i played the game back on 8.5 - 8.6 last time
but this time trying to come back to play again i just can't use MTL because it wont open
somebody knows how to fix it?
nevermind. I figured out how to fix it
i just deleted the folder called "Godot" found when you search %appdata% and then MTL start working again

LiaNeth

Feb 8, 2023
Will this game get a new content? I mean changelog is full of fixes and little changes on game mechanics. I wish there were more story content and new zones.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes