Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i did your advice brother, but i'm still missing 2 files.

umm.txt
general.txt

i dont have those 2 files in the mtl generated folder.
general.txt? there is no such file unless that was the filename of manager.txt in an older UMM?

Also, UMM only has a translation for English and Russian languages.
So copy ModScripts/_Mods/UltraModManager/text/ENG/*.txt to ModScripts/_Mods/UltraModManager/text/MTL/

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I mean... it is included with MCM/CMF still, so...

Just don't enable the code for companion projectiles hitting the player, the game will crash when they do.
sighh love this game but everytime coming back to it have to spend bit of time to edit everything before play.Btw im guessing the FileGetter::COMPRESSED = false is no longer need right?

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
please, how can I add the race name in the script instead of only replacing the original image
7401.jpg
Never done this before, but I would guess it needs to be added in \Data\Pconfig\Pconfig_lona\poses\Pose5 as 3800_4500_FemalesEvents.json (using 3800_4500_OrkindEvents.json as template )

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
sighh love this game but everytime coming back to it have to spend bit of time to edit everything before play.
When stuff that needs updating doesn't get updated, that's a given.

Btw im guessing the FileGetter::COMPRESSED = false is no longer need right?
I have no idea. Joiplay apparently works perfectly fine with the normal game distribution now, so maybe :unsure:
Though a copy of the game that has had the process done for FileGetter::COMPRESSED = true loads a little faster as there are less files being opened/closed by the engine. The fact that the game itself can do that process just by changing a setting and running the game to the title menu, then changing that setting back and changing another setting is kinda neat.

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
When stuff that needs updating doesn't get updated, that's a given.

I have no idea. Joiplay apparently works perfectly fine with the normal game distribution now, so maybe :unsure:
Though a copy of the game that has had the process done for FileGetter::COMPRESSED = true loads a little faster as there are less files being opened/closed by the engine. The fact that the game itself can do that process just by changing a setting and running the game to the title menu, then changing that setting back and changing another setting is kinda neat.
i just need the FileGetter::COMPRESSED = false to edit companion stat and it actually stay change

Last edited:

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Can someone give me a tip about how to deal with big mama in her tentacle armor with a magic build? She has 5 Scu and 30 Wis from traits.
Armors are the usual civilian clothes and glasses.
Weapons depends (musket, fire and water staff, lightning and water books and the air raid button).

Water magic only tickles her, fire staff is too slow, musket loading is also slow and lightning is difficult to aim.

Also, can someone update the guide and put the Salt Fort missions (the fort near Sybaris). I found a few missions:

Burn documents from corrupt nobles. Go to the designated point, skulk around or just run to grab the documents and run to get away from there.

Relay a message to the mercenaries rescuing survivor. This one is bugged since the camp is raided by goblin riders, but if you get the relay message quest before entering, the mercenaries disappear before the raid so you just have to leave the map (the idea is to help the mercenaries to defend the camp and haaving at least the leader alive so you can do the next quest). I didn't think of it, but by placing bombs in a few strategic locations beforehand to kill the mounts makes it very easy (the orkind riders are very fast and annoying, especially those with bows, but a good hit would kill the mount and stun the rider for enough time to kill it).

Saving the partner of the leader of those mercenaries who was kidnapped and is kept in one of Syvaris streets. Pretty easy, but make sure to have your forced companions stay on the start line since is easier to deal with the orkinds by hunting them one by one and quickly enough so they don't call for reinforcements. Before interacting with the kidnapped attack the orc that is raping it so it gets stunned and you can kill it more easily after the cutscene.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
It's already been specified that the latest github release requires UltraModManager.

v1.0 of the mod is almost ready, so the version here will match the github release soon.
Using the github AIO release v1.0rc2 , with ultramodmanager, I get this error when trying to conjure the mod menu. I am running 0.8.9.0. Going to try the other two releases on there since that other guy seemed to have gotten it to work...

Edit: rc1 works, but sometimes the game instantly closes when pressing F9

2024-02-24.00.07.56_Game.png 2024-02-24.00.10.05_Game.png

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Using the github AIO release v1.0rc2 , with ultramodmanager, I get this error when trying to conjure the mod menu. I am running 0.8.9.0. Going to try the other two releases on there since that other guy seemed to have gotten it to work...

Edit: rc1 works, but sometimes the game instantly closes when pressing F9

View attachment 3381111 View attachment 3381112
Need the errorlog.txt file associated with that error, provides more information as I don't get such errors. - Error reproduced, weird... :unsure:

Just to be sure, UltraModManager is fully installed right? Directions in UltraModManager/info.txt followed? - Has to of been, mod shouldn't work at all without it.

EDIT: There are some files missing from the AIO file for v1.0rc2, but that shouldn't result in such an error (the script for the legacy module and the entire Infinite Money Cheat module)

EDIT2: Issue is a side-effect of the legacy module being missing. Guess mod v1.0 isn't gonna be as soon as I'd hoped...
EDIT3: AIO file has been fixed as per missing files.

Last edited:

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
can i fellow gentleman pin point me location or picture of a place where i can find Warboss boss room, because from this new vers. 8.9.0.1. i just cant find his place ANYWHERE and i read a lots messages here that really didn't help, oh and a location of a NoerTransHouse ?

Idkhowtoplay3

Oct 2, 2021
Can someone give me a tip about how to deal with big mama in her tentacle armor with a magic build? She has 5 Scu and 30 Wis from traits.
Armors are the usual civilian clothes and glasses.
Weapons depends (musket, fire and water staff, lightning and water books and the air raid button).

Water magic only tickles her, fire staff is too slow, musket loading is also slow and lightning is difficult to aim.

Also, can someone update the guide and put the Salt Fort missions (the fort near Sybaris). I found a few missions:

Burn documents from corrupt nobles. Go to the designated point, skulk around or just run to grab the documents and run to get away from there.

Relay a message to the mercenaries rescuing survivor. This one is bugged since the camp is raided by goblin riders, but if you get the relay message quest before entering, the mercenaries disappear before the raid so you just have to leave the map (the idea is to help the mercenaries to defend the camp and haaving at least the leader alive so you can do the next quest). I didn't think of it, but by placing bombs in a few strategic locations beforehand to kill the mounts makes it very easy (the orkind riders are very fast and annoying, especially those with bows, but a good hit would kill the mount and stun the rider for enough time to kill it).

Saving the partner of the leader of those mercenaries who was kidnapped and is kept in one of Syvaris streets. Pretty easy, but make sure to have your forced companions stay on the start line since is easier to deal with the orkinds by hunting them one by one and quickly enough so they don't call for reinforcements. Before interacting with the kidnapped attack the orc that is raping it so it gets stunned and you can kill it more easily after the cutscene.
use bombs easiest solution.

Idkhowtoplay3

Oct 2, 2021
can i fellow gentleman pin point me location or picture of a place where i can find Warboss boss room, because from this new vers. 8.9.0.1. i just cant find his place ANYWHERE and i read a lots messages here that really didn't help, oh and a location of a NoerTransHouse ?
The warboss room is to the right of Costal Fortress and the Transhouse is inside noer to the left I believe that it is below the cemetery

Last edited:
Reactions: Argonauz
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes