LEET

May 29, 2017
That bat just runs Game.exe with the "console" argument and just enables the console log. It doesn't run Nyx (which should not be used with UMM)
Hm, then I have no idea why running game.exe gave me a crash like using the nyx launcher.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
i see thx that still a nice find sometime battle get too heated and i can sometime loose valuable item that got strip off me(man those dancer clothes are expensive) while trying to fend off the enemies.So if i increase that 1800 to some higher number it should make item got strip off lasted longer right or it only see effect when i increase more points to scoutcraft?
Just looked again, I was wrong about them being moved to temporary storage. There is a record that keeps track of dropped items that can be used to make the items drop again, but it gets cleared when moving to the overmap.

Any SCU points above 20 don't count (600 + 60 * 20 = 1800, min returns the lower number)

Might make a modscript that makes the stripping only unequip the items. Editing the move_route of dropped items doesn't work properly as seen with the NoItemDisappearing mod no longer working.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
oh while at it kenny do you know where the WIS affect the game item selling price located at ?
I've usually seen it in the code segments that call the specific shop (usually in an event script that is called from another script), so no easy way to futureproof any changes made.

Until shop inventories get added to the Mod API, any changes will need to be checked against future updates.

As an example, the method used to add the Mod and Aid items with regards to the Big Booba state to Elise's shop will need to be checked every game update until the necessary API update.

Might test a change to the NoItemDisappearing mod that I'm curious about, though the other modscript will produce a more user friendly approach (which I've already made) - Still broken.

As for the other modscript, this is it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Script goes in either:
  • ModScripts/; or
  • [if using MCM/CMF] ModScripts/_Mods/Cheats Mod/othermods/
Note: This can also be used to add other equip tags to not get stripped.

Last edited:

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I downloaded r2.5.1 and still be that, and main stat menu doesn't show public hair
Strange, then I'm not sure what's causing your bug. Maybe try to rebirth and see again? Should wait for someone else to explain the cause and solution to this.

Kanis9x

Mar 18, 2020
Oh wait, looking at this again, you said you downloaded the latest Booba mod R2.5.1, and not the RC2.3.3 (this RC is the one I'm using). The R2.5.1 needs you to go to Elise and have him apply the booba mod to see the visual, while RC2.3.3 only needs you to apply the mod to the game.
oh, that's help, thanks

Danny321

Sep 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me how far the main quest is now? Wondering if theres been enough updates to replay the whole thing again

KaruKuru

Aug 16, 2021
Some MTL editing for b.0.8.9.0.1 I made during B.0.7.8.4, B.0.8.8.3.3.

Working on it As I play.... Again.

V1.1 log
—Fixed some dialog spelling, format, spotted during my playthrough.

V1.0 log
— CompCecily.txt : MTL Edit remaining CHT dialog under Monkey971(100%)
— CompCocona.txt: MTL Edit remaining CHT dialog under Monkey971(100%)
— CompElise.txt: MTL Edit remaining CHT dialog under Monkey971(100%)
— TagMapDfRefugeeCamp.txt: MTL Edit CHT \board quest under Monkey971(100%)
— TagMapDoomFortress.txt: MTL Edit CHT \board quest under Monkey971(100%)
— TagMapCecilyHijack.txt: Re-edited all dialog with B.0.7.8.4 under Monkey971(100%)
— TagMapPenisTribe.txt: Re-edited all dialog with B.0.7.8.4 under Monkey971(100%)
— TagMapSaintMonastery.txt: MTL Edit remaining CHT dialog \board under Monkey971(100%)
— OvermapNoer.txt: Fixing a typo “and being to hunt” to “and started to hunt” under Monkey971(100%)

Last edited:

MacG

Dec 2, 2018
You need UltraModManager.

Going forward Cheat Menu Framework (a.k.a Modular Cheats Mod) also requires it (as of v1.0rc1)
i'm sorry to bother you
i'm really bad with mods and this kind of things, now i have the UMM, where should i put it? in the game main file? or in any otrher specific?

forget i said anything xD i manage to put everything in it's place, thanks and sorry for bothering you :)

Last edited:

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
Some MTL editing for b.0.8.9.0.1 I made during B.0.7.8.4, B.0.8.8.3.3.

Working on it As I play.... Again.

V1.0 log
— CompCecily.txt : MTL Edit remaining CHT dialog under Monkey971(100%)
— CompCocona.txt: MTL Edit remaining CHT dialog under Monkey971(100%)
— CompElise.txt: MTL Edit remaining CHT dialog under Monkey971(100%)
— TagMapDfRefugeeCamp.txt: MTL Edit CHT \board quest under Monkey971(100%)
— TagMapDoomFortress.txt: MTL Edit CHT \board quest under Monkey971(100%)
— TagMapCecilyHijack.txt: Re-edited all dialog with B.0.7.8.4 under Monkey971(100%)
— TagMapPenisTribe.txt: Re-edited all dialog with B.0.7.8.4 under Monkey971(100%)
— TagMapSaintMonastery.txt: MTL Edit remaining CHT dialog \board under Monkey971(100%)
— OvermapNoer.txt: Fixing a typo “and being to hunt” to “and started to hunt” under Monkey971(100%)
Should I use this before or after running the MTL tool?

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
For those who don't want to replace the original game files, the new `GrayRat mod` has been deployed (all kudos to its' ).

1708898315539.png

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
For those who don't want to replace the original game files, the new `GrayRat mod` has been deployed (all kudos to its' ).

View attachment 3386248
does it change his sprites too? especially the one when he die, just worry it might conflict with that scene where he got shot at.

Hmm it in conflict with the big boob Lona mod which ever one place at bottom only that one get activate. Anyway to get both to work with each other?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes