doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
The one that has an army of goblins and throws baby goblins. In order to make him drop the horse cock, you need to exhaust his stamina instead of his health.
ah damn it i already kill that guy and save over that save sighh well guess now i know what to do for next rebirth thx

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Now they should work together. Redownload GrayRat - fem.zip ↓ ↓ ↓
work together now thx, i were planning to just paste over and replace the game main files for greyrat if there are no solution.Btw what did you change to make it work just for future reference incase if there ever going to be booba Cocona mod and they stop working with each other.

Last edited:

Ricordi

Jun 3, 2021
work together now thx, i were planning to just paste over and replace the game main files for greyrat if there are no solution.Btw what did you change to make it work just for future reference incase if there ever going to be booba Cocona mod and they stop working with each other.
I put this code:
Code:
class << Bitmap
    alias_method :alias_new, :new unless method_defined?(:alias_new)
    def new(*args)
        modPath = "ModScripts/_Mods/GrayRat - fem/"
        defultPath = args[0]
        args[0] = modPath+defultPath if args[0][0, 8] == "Graphics"
        alias_new(*args)
        rescue
        args[0] = defultPath
        alias_new(*args)
    end
end
into module GrayRatFem,. The result:
Code:
module GrayRatFem
  class << Bitmap
    alias_method :alias_new_grayratfem, :new unless method_defined?(:alias_new_grayratfem)
    def new(*args)
      modPath = "ModScripts/_Mods/GrayRat - fem/"
      defaultPath = args[0]
      args[0] = modPath + defaultPath if args[0][0, 8] == "Graphics"
      alias_new_grayratfem(*args)
    rescue
      args[0] = defaultPath
      alias_new_grayratfem(*args)
    end
  end
end
You can find a 'sample' of this code provided by eccma in /ModScripts/Unused/DEMO_ModGraphicsPath folder.

Reactions: doujinftw
Jan 18, 2023
What is your Windows Scaling set to? Many old programs do not like to be scaled at all.

I myself have seen programs move offscreen completely because the scaling wasn't at 100%

If scaling is the cause of your issue, I would suggest disabling scaling for all RPGMaker games, not just Lona.

As for the being unbearably blurry, the only solution I have found is to use an app called Magpie and use that for upscaling.
A beefy machine is required though depending on the filters used. If going this route, make sure the game is Windowed and at native game resolution (360p) or the blurryness will be even worse.
Thank you! My windows scaling was the issue, its still a bit blurry, but I finally got the game to run at 1080p. My windows scaling is usually set to 125% because 100% makes everything tiny, but 100% seems to work perfect for the game.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you! My windows scaling was the issue, its still a bit blurry, but I finally got the game to run at 1080p. My windows scaling is usually set to 125% because 100% makes everything tiny, but 100% seems to work perfect for the game.
Should be able to disable scaling for specific apps by using compatibility settings if you want to keep the scaling at 125%.
Most games that use the proper API's will still be able to go 1080p when needed (as long as they are using Fullscreen Exclusive and not Fullscreen Borderless)

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
have you tried the RC variant?
What's an RC variant?

Anyway last post was about 0.8.8.3 lona + Booba mod 2.4, no UMM. Yesterday I updated to 0.8.9, UMM and 2.5 and now I can't get Booba mod working at all.
Base game works fine, but UMM only sorta-works which I guess is the cause of Booba mod not working.
UMM first start works fine but entering the Mods entry in the main menu causes an immediate crash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thumbnail.png is present at the right location, I checked. Its probably the way it opens files thats borked. Anyway when I started playing game - with Booba Mod enabled - no Boobas were visible on Lona. I thought that its weird how the mod isnt loaded, checked that its loaded in GameMods.ini - it was - skipped tutorial and went to gynecology and found that I can buy Booba aid (I guess Booba Mod actually got loaded but failed to display graphics?) which I did, which caused a different but similar crash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This file is present as well.
Do I need some sorta patch to fix loading pictures?

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i downloaded big boobs mod 2.5.1 and followed instructions, but boobs are not big, not as in screenshot, suggestions?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 3392619

what the fuck is this? I'm not going to crawl through 1058 pages to find out what's wrong with the cheat menu
Not installed correctly. That's how it looks when the mod can't locate it's translation files.
If you are using MTL, you didn't copy the corresponding text folder in the mod.
There is no fallback if a translation is missing.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes