CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
From what I have seen from playing fiera quest which took place in Sybaris this looks exactly like the map that was used so I would say your guess is right we're finally going to be able to see Sybaris.
I had to go look for myself and you're right! Notice how the gate area is totally ruined compared to Feira Quest:
Sybaris_ForSure.png
The mountains have grown into the city so I guess that is under construction.. But yeah, it is Sybaris alright.
Edit: Aaw, Sybaris was such a bright and happy place and Lisa sold trinkets before following in her fathers foot steps:
FeiraQ_Bright.png
elise.png
Then the dark mist came...

Last edited:

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
Aaw, Sybaris was such a bright and happy place and Elise sold trinkets before following in her fathers foot steps
\CamMP[elise]\BonMP[elise,5]\SETpl[Mteen_elise_angry]\PLF\prf\Lshake\c[4]Elise:\c[0] "Hey! Also, I'm a boy!" \{"A boy!""

Dude you even wrote this and yet you still forgot he has a wang...

• Haha
Reactions: Starmold

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
\CamMP[elise]\BonMP[elise,5]\SETpl[Mteen_elise_angry]\PLF\prf\Lshake\c[4]Elise:\c[0] "Hey! Also, I'm a boy!" \{"A boy!""

Dude you even wrote this and yet you still forgot he has a wang...
Anyone would understand I meant Lisa and not Elise since it is Lisa in the picture. I mix those names up. In my language they sound the same.

Funny thing about wang though is that it is the English equivalent for "Woff". I was confused when I did bandit camp or if it was doom farm, and the dogs line was "Wang! Wang!".

• Haha
Reactions: Kokabeto and jaruh

jaruh

May 1, 2017
I had to go look for myself ... to Feira Quest:
Woa, didnt know the game was still available, last time i look for it all links found were dead, time to give it another try.

Also, is amazing to see how much as been done, not just the in the game, but there, i dont understand a pickle of what all those code lines mean or do, but sure they mead good stuff right? cheers

Reactions: CaiNanE

MikuMiku

May 22, 2018
I had to go look for myself and you're right! Notice how the gate area is totally ruined compared to Feira Quest:
View attachment 908142
The mountains have grown into the city so I guess that is under construction.. But yeah, it is Sybaris alright.
Edit: Aaw, Sybaris was such a bright and happy place and Lisa sold trinkets before following in her fathers foot steps:
View attachment 908150
View attachment 908163
Then the dark mist came...
aw look at Lisa. you can see the subtle differences now that we have the pictures I imagine now it's going to have a much darker atmosphere I'm excited to be going back either way it's where it all started after all.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Woa, didnt know the game was still available, last time i look for it all links found were dead, time to give it another try.

Also, is amazing to see how much as been done, not just the in the game, but there, i dont understand a pickle of what all those code lines mean or do, but sure they mead good stuff right? cheers
I'll upload it since the other one was capped at 20 kb/s (yes, bit, not byte):

Yeah, it really is remarkable how far it has come since then..
aw look at Lisa. you can see the subtle differences now that we have the pictures I imagine now it's going to have a much darker atmosphere I'm excited to be going back either way it's where it all started after all.
Yes, indeed. Wonder if the mansion will still be there.. Perhaps filled with abominaitons.. : )

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
I spent some time searching this thread and found very little info on the sex attack stat or how high it is in my game.

I know the purple heart is Lona's horny bar at -100 she pops, but does it affect her sex attack? I ask because I have some Mod's I bought that make her horny if I eat and such, cant figure out if they are worth the effort to keep.

And not to sure how to ask this but what are the bars around the head in the upper left hand corner.

ThemeLess

Oct 13, 2020
Hello guys! This question is probably old AF and I'm sorry but how do i make lona Moot race with those ears? Really sorry if that's a stupid question :D

Garyus

Nov 12, 2018
Hello guys! This question is probably old AF and I'm sorry but how do i make lona Moot race with those ears? Really sorry if that's a stupid question :D
You need to get pregnant from pointed ear npc, in the bar there are few of them. You can get human o moot baby with 50% probabilities.
After the baby born/left just die and you can get the option to reborn.

Here is a Moot Lona Level 1 save.

ThemeLess

Oct 13, 2020
You need to get pregnant from pointed ear npc, in the bar there are few of them. You can get human o moot baby with 50% probabilities.
After the baby born/left just die and you can get the option to reborn.

Here is a Moot Lona Level 1 save.
Thank you :) By the way, you can make only moot race or there is other option?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I spent some time searching this thread and found very little info on the sex attack stat or how high it is in my game.

I know the purple heart is Lona's horny bar at -100 she pops, but does it affect her sex attack? I ask because I have some Mod's I bought that make her horny if I eat and such, cant figure out if they are worth the effort to keep.

And not to sure how to ask this but what are the bars around the head in the upper left hand corner.
The right bar is mood and the bottom bar is EXP. You can see those in the menu with numbers instead.

Don't know much about history, dunno much about biology, but I do know that some info should be found in the guide in my signature or somewhere in this 256 pages long thread.
Ok did some testing for those who have questions. and made some hopefully helpful pictures on what I found out.

I am sure vets on here know all bout this, this is more for newbes.

my biggest question that is hard to find out is what does horny do for you? is it just for show? add to sex attack? In regards to what darkness has said in his/her post I have a hard time seeing a big difference in damage during sex, I am doing a nympho run and so far I seem to do anywhere between 500 to 1100 damage (all colors) at any given time.....

I have all piercings and pulling nympho, prostitute, bloodlust, and juice

I found the damage does seem to increase if I remove all my clothes to increase my sexy stat, but I cant be sure due to how long the damage stays on the screen and whether or not I did a crit hit or it was normal hit.
Your sex attack is based on CON and ATK as of last version of the game. And the traits of course. If you have high enough of those and hits the right ASDF keys you'll kill an enenmy in just some seconds.

Last edited:

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018

being honest this is a hard question because the traits you have affects your sex attack damage, so some information i know from playing, you sexy status affects the damage you deal (the only one i'm not entirely sure), now to what i know for sure, the Constitution trait the strong arm one affects you max sex damage, in resume it increases your sex damage and i think the sexy is what damage you will do out the max, bloodlust trait converts sex damage into damage when in combat so if someone grabs you or you grab someone and you do enough damage instead of cum you kill the guy, the nymphomaniac trait also increases your sex attack, but lock you out of the best equips, there are other traits that also increase your max sex damage. but more constitution should be what you need for start.

for the when lona cum depending on her personality she may get a increase on mood when cum or lost, and when she cums she also deals more sex damage, can say for sure because most times, on the beginning of the game, i can only get 2 creampies, one during battle and one in the end, when lona cum middle sex battle, but it costs a lot of mood since i use tough personality, maybe she cumming can count even as a crit, i can say for sure it increases damage, but how in numbers, i can't say. hope it helps you.

Last edited:

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
Ok did some testing for those who have questions. and made some hopefully helpful pictures on what I found out.

I am sure vets on here know all bout this, this is more for newbes.

my biggest question that is hard to find out is what does horny do for you? is it just for show? add to sex attack? In regards to what darkness has said in his/her post I have a hard time seeing a big difference in damage during sex, I am doing a nympho run and so far I seem to do anywhere between 500 to 1100 damage (all colors) at any given time.....

I have all piercings and pulling nympho, prostitute, bloodlust, and juice

I found the damage does seem to increase if I remove all my clothes to increase my sexy stat, but I cant be sure due to how long the damage stays on the screen and whether or not I did a crit hit or it was normal hit.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes