Luftwaffles

Sep 22, 2020
are there a way to get free bed?
Do Conona's questline.

That means Cemetary Negative Energy (collect all notes), a bunch of random misc. tasks for Boss Mama, and the Church rescue quest(warning: very difficult. Do not let Boss Mama die). Afterwards, talk to Cocona during the daytime and choose the Catnap option. You get a full STAM and SAT refill and you don't need to buy a key.

glenn8

Jun 16, 2017
How to use cheat engine? I cannot use console because they symbols are fucking different on mine and I have to switch to US layout for that. Cheat engine doesnt work either with Value*2+ 1

Reactions: ZeroIndex

Darkness-Crimson

Feb 24, 2018
Ok did some testing for those who have questions. and made some hopefully helpful pictures on what I found out.

I am sure vets on here know all bout this, this is more for newbes.

my biggest question that is hard to find out is what does horny do for you? is it just for show? add to sex attack? In regards to what darkness has said in his/her post I have a hard time seeing a big difference in damage during sex, I am doing a nympho run and so far I seem to do anywhere between 500 to 1100 damage (all colors) at any given time.....

I have all piercings and pulling nympho, prostitute, bloodlust, and juice

I found the damage does seem to increase if I remove all my clothes to increase my sexy stat, but I cant be sure due to how long the damage stays on the screen and whether or not I did a crit hit or it was normal hit.
just adding something, maybe in my last post wasn't that clear, i use the number of times the enemys cum inside lona midsex battle, instead of the numbers since the numbers, like you said is hard to tell the difference, in my last run i was using nympho and the enemys cum twice before the last cum, and in this run only the last cum scene most of the time, so when lona cum midsex the enemy usually cums just after her so i think cumming dos add some damage at least to enemy cumming, but is mostly observe and make deductions, thx for adding your experience as well.

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
How to use cheat engine? I cannot use console because they symbols are fucking different on mine and I have to switch to US layout for that. Cheat engine doesnt work either with Value*2+ 1
Use the save editor or that mod the dude posted 5-10 pages back.

pussy

SarahLambar

Aug 2, 2019
I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but when I load a new game it skips dialogs/can't move. and when I open the main menu it would scroll non stop and I can't select anything. Anyone knows the fix for it? Thanks

McSlobby

Jun 4, 2017
The scenes here are WutFace, but at the same time, it is like a trainwreck. It's horrible, but you can't stop watching it.

Sarnia

Aug 8, 2017
Always getting wrecked in this game. I tried going for a mage and finally managed to get enough money to buy a magical item (A Fire wand) but the collateral damage is nuts. And using it solo is impossible unless the enemy is really slow. if I bring cannon fodder they'll probably die at the first battle or kill me if that's a feature...

I wanted to use magic because Elise (Was that the name of the crazy trap doctor?) murdered me with like 3 fireballs before I realized he got pissed because Lona wasn't pregnant. Is that magic available? Where do I get it?

and any tips for mage builds? I already picked the Meek personality and dumped most of my stats on Wis.

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
This game is very different regarding RPG builds. You have to go in thinking "survival" more than "Kill everything".

You don't get much for killing all mobs in a area nor does it help with grinding, the drops are shit and it takes way too long to plan out "clearing" an area.

The main take away with this game is going in to finish the job you want to do. I am running a Nympho character and I can one shot most enemy's via the sex attacks, and even with that I do quests to finish them, not kill all (unless that's the quest).

I did a small test on the mage build in the beginning and found you have to really know where you are aiming and not to just blind fire like you would with swords or sex attacks. I believe you need to hit the square they are going to move to not what they are on.

think of it as, One monster ok this is how I kill him, five Monsters ... ok need to go around them and try not to aggro them.

This has to be one of the most unique sex games I have ever played, it uses sex as not only an attack but as a punishment for failing, and even if you fail, you can still get out and get back home if you plan it right. During my run I sold Lona to the fish people and became a slave right away, I managed to leave (along with 61 joy waters) get back to town, remove my slave mark, brake out of my cuffs, and start the main quest.

Don't hesitate to hire help, they can be quite useful. Cocona is quite the buddy.

Reactions: Kokabeto

Sarnia

Aug 8, 2017
This game is very different regarding RPG builds. You have to go in thinking "survival" more than "Kill everything".

You don't get much for killing all mobs in a area nor does it help with grinding, the drops are shit and it takes way too long to plan out "clearing" an area.

The main take away with this game is going in to finish the job you want to do. I am running a Nympho character and I can one shot most enemy's via the sex attacks, and even with that I do quests to finish them, not kill all (unless that's the quest).

I did a small test on the mage build in the beginning and found you have to really know where you are aiming and not to just blind fire like you would with swords or sex attacks. I believe you need to hit the square they are going to move to not what they are on.

think of it as, One monster ok this is how I kill him, five Monsters ... ok need to go around them and try not to aggro them.

This has to be one of the most unique sex games I have ever played, it uses sex as not only an attack but as a punishment for failing, and even if you fail, you can still get out and get back home if you plan it right. During my run I sold Lona to the fish people and became a slave right away, I managed to leave (along with 61 joy waters) get back to town, remove my slave mark, brake out of my cuffs, and start the main quest.

Don't hesitate to hire help, they can be quite useful. Cocona is quite the buddy.
The thing my job is to clear the mine... It seems the fire book is what Elise was using. The flames it makes actually slow down enemies while burning them. It's pretty handy. But with my current money I can only get one or the other. A Firebook and a Firewand looks like a good combination.

Oh and Fire wands doesn't need targeting, it flies forward where you're facing and explodes in splash damage. That's why bringing Cannon Fodder would just kill them. It deals 15-20 damage in that splash. And everyone moves so damn much in this game. You try moving around like that and you'll end up tired before you realize it. And I'm always running out of food.

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
I would say to go into the fields and hunt rabbits and such, due to the nature of my run I tend to just buy what I need. But I might be headed off to pack in some food for myself.

A earlier post by CaiNanE gave a good way to get food.

I've played this game since June something, and I have never tried even one of those approaches. But I guess that shows how divergent and open this game is in its mechanics. I usually do the followining no matter wich build I make:

Best thing that will make you food independent is to complete the sewer quest. Make sure you grab the sword. Collect the reward. Choose the first mission (STA herbs) and head to the market. Sell all your profit and stuff. Keep only clothes. Buy glasses and the sickle. You should just make that if you did sewer properly.

Now you can head to the east. Kill rabbits in the fields and have an endless supply of food in the rainforrest. Make boars kill eachother. Collect all the meat. when you inventory is full of meat and grass/herb you grab one piece of wood. Then save. Then try to get the refugee camp encounter just east of the town. This may take some tries. Then make 50+ meat packs using their caulddron and STA potions (save 4 herbs for Elise) and that will last you a very long time.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Always getting wrecked in this game. I tried going for a mage and finally managed to get enough money to buy a magical item (A Fire wand) but the collateral damage is nuts.
I wanted to use magic because Elise (Was that the name of the crazy trap doctor?) murdered me with like 3 fireballs before I realized he got pissed because Lona wasn't pregnant. Is that magic available? Where do I get it?

and any tips for mage builds? I already picked the Meek personality and dumped most of my stats on Wis.
MDEF is counted to your SUR level. So, if Elise could kill you with just three balls, your SUR is too low. Also bear in mind that MATK is counted to your WIS. Elise has 60 smthng in WIS. He will fuck you up.

Too boost a mage build you should go for the Meek trait. The top middle one. Then pour everything into WIS. You can put 3 points into SCU so you can hide though. When your WIS is high enough you can deal some real damage. You will need both Fire staff and the book since you use the explosion to stun enemies and then main or fire to kill them.

I have a mage build on level 35. And I can kill relatively easy using this approach. You also need to hit enemies on the tile they're moving to, not from. You'll notice the difference when you succeed. Best way to kill stronger enemies is to stack fire on them. Same approach here. Aim and release at the tile they're going to. Not from. If you stack 3 or more fires on an enemie he is usually done for.

The thing my job is to clear the mine... It seems the fire book is what Elise was using. The flames it makes actually slow down enemies while burning them. It's pretty handy. But with my current money I can only get one or the other. A Firebook and a Firewand looks like a good combination.

Oh and Fire wands doesn't need targeting, it flies forward where you're facing and explodes in splash damage. That's why bringing Cannon Fodder would just kill them. It deals 15-20 damage in that splash. And everyone moves so damn much in this game. You try moving around like that and you'll end up tired before you realize it. And I'm always running out of food.
Well, the main ability does not need targeting. But the other two does. The mines really benefits from using both explosion and the fire staff main. It almost becomes easy then. You need a lot of food though.

Reactions: dragonmaster4

Sarnia

Aug 8, 2017
I would say to go into the fields and hunt rabbits and such, due to the nature of my run I tend to just buy what I need. But I might be headed off to pack in some food for myself.

A earlier post by CaiNanE gave a good way to get food.
Oh that's how you get proper food. I've been relying on raw meat and berries all this time.

MDEF is counted to your SUR level. So, if Elise could kill you with just three balls, your SUR is too low. Also bear in mind that MATK is counted to your WIS. Elise has 60 smthng in WIS. He will fuck you up.

Too boost a mage build you should go for the Meek trait. The top middle one. Then pour everything into WIS. You can put 3 points into SCU so you can hide though. When your WIS is high enough you can deal some real damage. You will need both Fire staff and the book since you use the explosion to stun enemies and then main or fire to kill them.

I have a mage build on level 35. And I can kill relatively easy using this approach. You also need to hit enemies on the tile they're moving to, not from. You'll notice the difference when you succeed. Best way to kill stronger enemies is to stack fire on them. Same approach here. Aim and release at the tile they're going to. Not from. If you stack 3 or more fires on an enemie he is usually done for.

Well, the main ability does not need targeting. But the other two does. The mines really benefits from using both explosion and the fire staff main. It almost becomes easy then. You need a lot of food though.
Lol no wonder.

Thanks for the tips guys. I think I know what to do now.

EDIT:
So I've been trying to find the cauldron in the refugee camp by repeatedly entering it but the encounter is always the same with no Cauldron. I've spent a bit of time doing this that the global monster level already bumped to 4. Is there anywhere else I can use a cauldron?

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
EDIT:
So I've been trying to find the cauldron in the refugee camp by repeatedly entering it but the encounter is always the same with no Cauldron. I've spent a bit of time doing this that the global monster level already bumped to 4. Is there anywhere else I can use a cauldron?
Nope, in that case you need to get the trait so you can make your own cauldron.
4 in world difficulty huh? I have been on 100 for the last week or so with my whip/halberd shinobi Lona. I remember when I thought 50 was bad.

Swamp Thing

Aug 30, 2018
I'll be honest, I can't actually see much of a difference when comparing high monster level to low monster level. What does it actually change?

Sarnia

Aug 8, 2017
Nope, in that case you need to get the trait so you can make your own cauldron.
4 in world difficulty huh? I have been on 100 for the last week or so with my whip/halberd shinobi Lona. I remember when I thought 50 was bad.
Wait what does the cauldron even looks like? Oh and the refugee camp are the tents outside the city gates right? Just making sure.

Also I think there's one in the Orkind base, would that one work if I can somehow manage?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes