Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020
Wait what does the cauldron even looks like? Oh and the refugee camp are the tents outside the city gates right? Just making sure.

Also I think there's one in the Orkind base, would that one work if I can somehow manage?
I think there was a misunderstanding, you don't have to enter the tile. You have to move back and forth until an event (like the "being found by orkinds" one) appears. Something along the lines of "You stumbled across a refugee camp!", the picture should show a cauldron.
Pick the "Approach them" option and you'll end up in a map with lots of refugees and a black cauldron in the middle, which you can use like the regular cauldron you get from the skill.

I don't remember seeing any cauldron in any monster lair so far, only campfires. But I may have missed it, I didn't explore the easternmost goblin lair much.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Wait are you telling me that I don't have to invest in survival to make potions?
wat
Wait what does the cauldron even looks like? Oh and the refugee camp are the tents outside the city gates right? Just making sure.

Also I think there's one in the Orkind base, would that one work if I can somehow manage?
map_human_camp.png
It looks like this and it is a RANDOM encounter. No orkinds have this. They eat their meat raw.

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
Sorry let me clarify, I thought I had to invest 10 points to unlock the cauldron so I can use it to make cooked goods or potions. I never tried to get the random encounter because I thought I would not be able to use the black cauldron without the points invested into survival.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The Alchemy skill (Black Cauldron) allows you to plop down a Cauldron almost anywhere.
It's essentially the same one that you can find in some refugee camps but Lona can just keep pulling them out of her ass.
* Tip
When cooking meat, bring some wood as well and throw that in with it. The result is smoked meat which will keep indefinitely at a weight cost of 2lbs per piece.

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
Sorry let me clarify, I thought I had to invest 10 points to unlock the cauldron so I can use it to make cooked goods or potions. I never tried to get the random encounter because I thought I would not be able to use the black cauldron without the points invested into survival.
Yeah the skill just lets you use the cauldron whenever you want, I suggest you get it as fast as possible because relying on a random encounter is dumb (also useless if you're playing on anything other than easy difficulty).

BS2001

Jul 11, 2020
Is the screen Scale limited to 640 x 360 or 1280 x 720. These are the only ones I can select. I have double clicked on ResetRMsetting but nothing changes.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Correct. You don't even need to collect the recepie at Elises if you know them by heart. This was alwys a bit of a bug in my opnion though. Lona should not know that before hand.

The random refugee camp encounter is great for those who invest in nymph, since nymph has no use for WIS or SUR for example.

Reactions: DarkPotatos

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
Is the screen Scale limited to 640 x 360 or 1280 x 720. These are the only ones I can select. I have double clicked on ResetRMsetting but nothing changes.
Did ya try toggling windowed mode? If it doesn't help then it might be your antivirus blocking it.

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
It's got alot to do with a combination of your sexy, moral, and weakness .... I have had it where I was about 600 sexy but my weakness was 60 so nobody cared (one guy in the inn did but mama took him out), but I had everyone chase me at 50 sexy and 100 weakness and 29 moral.

So look at those figures and you might find why they want to fuck/kill you

Aug 29, 2020
It's got alot to do with a combination of your sexy, moral, and weakness .... I have had it where I was about 600 sexy but my weakness was 60 so nobody cared (one guy in the inn did but mama took him out), but I had everyone chase me at 50 sexy and 100 weakness and 29 moral.

So look at those figures and you might find why they want to fuck/kill you
Also my stats are Moral 28.8/ sexy 0.0. / weak 11.73

DarkPotatos

Nov 14, 2020
Ya it's your moral, did a few tests on it ... Has to be 50 for them to be ok with you. You can buy a fake ID to bring it up or do some quests (quests tend to give 1 point)

Sarnia

Aug 8, 2017
I think there was a misunderstanding, you don't have to enter the tile. You have to move back and forth until an event (like the "being found by orkinds" one) appears. Something along the lines of "You stumbled across a refugee camp!", the picture should show a cauldron.
Pick the "Approach them" option and you'll end up in a map with lots of refugees and a black cauldron in the middle, which you can use like the regular cauldron you get from the skill.

I don't remember seeing any cauldron in any monster lair so far, only campfires. But I may have missed it, I didn't explore the easternmost goblin lair much.
wat

View attachment 915208
It looks like this and it is a RANDOM encounter. No orkinds have this. They eat their meat raw.
ah so the refugee camp tent tiles aren't the ones I'm looking for. So I just walk back and forth on those tiles or would the road do? (so I can save some STA)

Also the Orkind lair I'm talking about is the one connected to the sewer at the start of the game. The one with all the skinned corpses hanging around it.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait, is the atk stat even good to increase? Her atk seems to scale on her level.
Been cheesing this game by only grinding for rat food then cook 'em on that gobli- Orkind cave -> go back to city for moneh while still having unlimited food supply

I don't know how many weapons are in there or even how to get better upgrades so I am still stuck on my saber + dagger combo (melee forever!!!)

Aug 29, 2020
Attacking people in the town or stealing stuff and getting caught. There is no hand holding in this game. Did you know you can attack almost everyone in the game lol.
Yep and and i don't ever get anybody to accompany me while i'm doing something. for instance i'm attacking enemy and whoever i bought decides to attack them as well. i will have to stop attacking said enemy and let my companion take care of them. or i hire somebody and let them kill things until they die. ALSO i think this is a good strat. i stay in the sewers and farm those rats to get meat. and i accept that contract to kill the guys in the sewers once they spawn.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes