SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
hello. anyone have friendly fire mod? trying teravisor explain but i dont know how to make rb file. it's total mess for me lol
Drop the rb inside the attached file into the ModScripts folder.

where can I reset my morality? I keep seeing people say to go backstreet to buy fake paper ID but I can never find it, the only thing the gang member sells there is a visa that grants access to rudesind slope.
You'll need to have lost/sold your id paper to see it in the store I believe.
1.png

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
So new update is extra map, new quest and hairstyles.
Sounds good, but restarting everything seems kinda oof.

How often does the game get updated? Might just wait for a bit longer til a new main quest pops

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So...Bloodlust is supposed to heal your HP after an overkill. The description's stay that way since long ago. But till today Bloodlust's not been fixed. Even on Hard mode (default normal mode) bloodlust does not heal your hp after an overkill...

Reactions: SwordofHeaven

licher

Sep 6, 2018
So...Bloodlust is supposed to heal your HP after an overkill. The description's stay that way since long ago. But till today Bloodlust's not been fixed. Even on Hard mode (default normal mode) bloodlust does not heal your hp after an overkill...
that reminds me, I wish they change the overkill mechanics about moving into the opponent's tile. it just feels bad stacking 10+ firewall/tornado unto your enemy only to jump into it and take massive damage after them dying on it.

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
that reminds me, I wish they change the overkill mechanics about moving into the opponent's tile. it just feels bad stacking 10+ firewall/tornado unto your enemy only to jump into it and take massive damage after them dying on it.
Friendly fire from elise/cocona/ranged companions is a major concern too. Can't get away fast enough when stuck in animation. And they can really hurt.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
There is a No Friendly Fire mod somewhere on this thread.
#Next line is not tested at all. Uncomment at your own risk.
# return map_token.perform_dodge if (user.class == Game_PorjectileCharacter || user.class == Game_DestroyableObject) && user.event && user.event.summon_data[:user] && user.event.summon_data[:user].master == $game_player #companion's projectile hits player
take_skill_effect_noFriendlyFire(user,skill,can_sap)

I kind of forgot about this part. Has anyone had issues using it?

azertybite

Mar 16, 2019
If you are on doom mode your save will be deleted when loaded. It'll autosave every half day but if you quit the game before the first autosave you will end up with no save.
Im on hard mode and my manual save disapear when I close the game, does that mean that I have to play on doom to save my game ?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes