CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
From what I understand he's absurdly abusive to pretty much anyone he interacts with.
You don't know what you're talking about and therefore understands even less.

Eccma417 was very easygoing and forthcoming. I enjoyed interactions with him. He was very keen to hear our opinions and bug-reports as well as listening to our wishes (just look at the wish list in my signature) and suggestions.

I miss him in this thread.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
You don't know what you're talking about and therefore understands even less.

Eccma417 was very easygoing and forthcoming. I enjoyed interactions with him. He was very keen to hear our opinions and bug-reports as well as listening to our wishes (just look at the wish list in my signature) and suggestions.

I miss him in this thread.
Then what happened?

How a piracy site banned the Author of a game that got hacked. Because I dont know if it is irony, a spiked rotate dildo in the ass, or deserved because he threated people life with good careers in the corrupted political system.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Now now, let's not go there, it's already water under the bridge...

From what I understand he's absurdly abusive to pretty much anyone he interacts with.
You may not believe it, but I have read all 400 pages of this thread (counting all the deleted pages and posts), he was never an asshole and was very eager to help with debugs. That is until...
How a piracy site banned the Author of a game that got hacked. Because I dont know if it is irony, a spiked rotate dildo in the ass, or deserved because he threated people life with good careers in the corrupted political system.
... Until some jackass here make multiple accounts to accuse him of being underage to get him banned everywhere. Yeah like that would work, knowing how he works on this game for almost 5 or 6 years already. But nah, it somehow works here, to some extents...

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
... Until some jackass here make multiple accounts to accuse him of being underage to get him banned everywhere. Yeah like that would work, knowing how he works on this game for almost 5 or 6 years already. But nah, it somehow works here, to some extents...
Please if you dont want to tell the reason, it is okay, but dont treat me like an stupid callow. People reporting another people because " I am a failure, I need to get attention and fight another people on internet" sure I'll buy it.Staff banning because he is underage? lol no, we all can lie and say we are 100 years old.And I dont think the staff give zero fucks about that , knowing that they commit crimes everyday, unless you violate their rules.

I can have an idea about the mistake that the staff made, knowing about the "political warning" the zero fucks he gives on his former twitter and such, just wanted to know if the mistake was from the staff, from him or from the two sides.

It gives me curiosity because he is indeed a talented an intelligent artist,so it is strange.And I am pretty sure that if he doesnt come again it is because he doesnt like the staff, not the people, assholes are everywhere but good people too,and like I said he is too intelligent to throw everything, if indeed this site helped him a lot.
I dont know if it is a he or she.

Anyway it is a pity, good artist, a full artist if I must say, one of the best related to this type of games I must say,good shit to throw your money.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Please if you dont want to tell the reason, it is okay, but dont treat me like an stupid callow. People reporting another people because " I am a failure, I need to get attention and fight another people on internet" sure I'll buy it.Staff banning because he is underage? lol no, we all can lie and say we are 100 years old.And I dont think the staff give zero fucks about that , knowing that they commit crimes everyday, unless you violate their rules.

I can have an idea about the mistake that the staff made, knowing about the "political warning" the zero fucks he gives on his former twitter and such, just wanted to know if the mistake was from the staff, from him or from the two sides.

It gives me curiosity because he is indeed a talented an intelligent artist,so it is strange.And I am pretty sure that if he doesnt come again it is because he doesnt like the staff, not the people, assholes are everywhere but good people too,and like I said he is too intelligent to throw everything, if indeed this site helped him a lot.
I dont know if it is a he or she.

Anyway it is a pity, good artist, a full artist if I must say, one of the best related to this type of games I must say,good shit to throw your money.
Ha ha ha, don't worry, I'm sure as heck he's still lurking here from time to time. I'm 100% sure of that.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Well then, eccma you fucking beautifull bastard.

I'll say it in his pixiv or subscribe page when they let add money from paypal, I dont like give my bank account.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
You can transfer old saves to the new update?
I got a 5.0.0 save here with that 5.0.1 english patch.

Can it be transferred to the new update? How to do that?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
You can transfer old saves to the new update?
I got a 5.0.0 save here with that 5.0.1 english patch.

Can it be transferred to the new update? How to do that?
Update to 5.0.2 and above
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-1-0-1-eccma417.49993/post-5313702
for 5.1.01, you will miss the barber hair dye option unless you create a brand new save on that version (not important at all, considering you already have those options in Modscripts folder).

Im on hard mode and my manual save disapear when I close the game, does that mean that I have to play on doom to save my game ?
Computer admin's rights and write access to LonaRPG folder, did you check all that ? Slot 1-30 which slot did you save your game in ?

Reactions: CaiNanE

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Is this a mod?
\LonaRPG\ModScripts\PaletteChanger\unused_jsons

Copy

mod_Eyes_Moot.json
mod_Hair_Gyaru.json
mod_Skin_White.json

to

\LonaRPG\ModScripts\PaletteChanger

If you're on newest version, you will probably not have access to hair option (mod_Hair_Gyaru.json...etc), just copy them from old version in I guess ?
OR
go into \LonaRPG\ModScripts\PaletteChanger
Make a copy of 1_HairWhite.json
name it to mod_Hair_Gyaru.json
Open it, remove these 2 lines
"name": "HairWhite",
"condition": "if $game_actors.length>0 then $game_player.actor.record_HairColor == 2 end",

Last edited:

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
Pretty sick game, one of the very few cases in which I came for the pron and stayed for the gameplay. Been playing around with it past two days, mostly getting around trying to survive the early game while learning the mechanics. Reminds me of VH, but way more brutal, in all its aspects. Loving the struggle.

Got a few questions though.

1. A couple of traits like Tough and Hitchhiker mention Will as a stat, but I can't find it anywhere either in the Main Stats tab or the Equip tab. Thought it was another way to call Wisdom at first, but it doesn't seem the case. Is it some sort of hidden stat or is it just not properly implemented yet?

2. Does food perish? I guess some food like Dry Meal and Smoked Meat is supposed to be good for long term storage but I haven't noticed any advantage in that regard yet (I'm only a few days into the game though). Same goes for Beer and Bottled Beer, they seem to have the same effects when you drink them but the latter one just costs more. If perishable food isn't a thing I see no reason to buy/craft anything other than Good Soups tbh.

3. Should I be worried about the Monster Strength Counter displayed on the map? Makes me quite paranoid. I've been trying to do things within as few moves as possible because of it, but if you tell me it caps anyways after a certain threshold or it just doesn't matter that much, I think I could take it easier.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Pretty sick game, one of the very few cases in which I came for the pron and stayed for the gameplay. Been playing around with it past two days, mostly getting around trying to survive the early game while learning the mechanics. Reminds me of VH, but way more brutal, in all its aspects. Loving the struggle.

Got a few questions though.

1. A couple of traits like Tough and Hitchhiker mention Will as a stat, but I can't find it anywhere either in the Main Stats tab or the Equip tab. Thought it was another way to call Wisdom at first, but it doesn't seem the case. Is it some sort of hidden stat or is it just not properly implemented yet?

2. Does food perish? I guess some food like Dry Meal and Smoked Meat is supposed to be good for long term storage but I haven't noticed any advantage in that regard yet (I'm only a few days into the game though). Same goes for Beer and Bottled Beer, they seem to have the same effects when you drink them but the latter one just costs more. If perishable food isn't a thing I see no reason to buy/craft anything other than Good Soups tbh.

3. Should I be worried about the Monster Strength Counter displayed on the map? Makes me quite paranoid. I've been trying to do things within as few moves as possible because of it, but if you tell me it caps anyways after a certain threshold or it just doesn't matter that much, I think I could take it easier.
Congrats first post after lurking for so long, It's great feat that LonaRPG impress you so much that you make your first post here. Welcome.

1. Take a look at this picture I posted an hour ago:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-1-0-1-eccma417.49993/post-5365426

In the lower right corner, do you see the pink icon with 158 near it ? Now compare it to the one you're playing right now, I can guess it's around 76-79 for you if you just start a new game.

The reason why My limit to orgasm is increased so much is thank to Will. It's pretty great on harder mode with scat/urination toggled ON as it increase the threshold before you have to climax/shit/piss/puke/milking/drug overdose...etc Most of which deplete your Stamina or debuff you if you let them get too low.

If you're simply playing default Hard mode and scat/urination OFF then you don't have to worry about Will at all, it's never needed. Harder modes with Scat/urination ON ? You need all the Will you can get your hands on.

2. I see you're playing on default Hard mode, foods never perish. On harder mode, you will have to consider bringing supplies with you on long voyage as raw foods and soups and beers not bottled...etc will perish after haft a day passes. Dark Cauldron is a must on harder mode unless if you know the map and supply points/ you plan your journey ahead by 3 or 4 days and buy enough foods to last the long journey.

3. You should worry about it. More dangerous monster variants with better gear will appear, bandits running rampant with upgraded gears, more dangerous encounters...etc.
Changes occur at 25/50/75/100 world danger respectively.
But you can lower it if you're lucky and encouter the preacher event. One word of advice, encounter rate on defaut Hard mode is 1 or 2 every 1.5 day, on harder modes is 1 or 2 every half day. Chances are high you're screwed with RNG and world danger gonna rekt your ass unless you save scum for the Preacher event (every 1000 trade points lower world danger by 1, max 10000 trade points for each preacher event)

Reactions: CaiNanE and Ruras

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
3. You should worry about it. More dangerous monster variants with better gear will appear, bandits running rampant with upgraded gears, more dangerous encounters...etc.
Changes occur at 25/50/75/100 world danger respectively.
But you can lower it if you're lucky and encouter the preacher event. One word of advice, encounter rate on defaut Hard mode is 1 or 2 every 1.5 day, on harder modes is 1 or 2 every half day. Chances are high you're screwed with RNG and world danger gonna rekt your ass unless you save scum for the Preacher event (every 1000 trade points lower world danger by 1, max 10000 trade points for each preacher event)
Is the world danger time/growth rate moddable? If so where should I look for in the game files?

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
What disadvantages you get when big mama dies? aside from you can't work at the bar anymore. should I kill elise? cuz I saw elise's note it says that he gonna use Lona to his gains.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
What disadvantages you get when big mama dies? aside from you can't work at the bar anymore. should I kill elise? cuz I saw elise's note it says that he gonna use Lona to his gains.
No Tavern jobs, Sad Cocona.
Unless you're playing on Hell or Doom, you can safely kill Elise. Otherwise, you need his clinical services on harder mode, especially drug overdose treatment.

Reactions: Dharkie29
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes