levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
This new update got the same thing as the 5.0.0 where the arena is in chinese and some of the dialogue too.
I haven't checked but I think the bug where you freeze during the artillery mission might still be there as well then

Anyone got the new patch update for that?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
This new update got the same thing as the 5.0.0 where the arena is in chinese and some of the dialogue too.
I haven't checked but I think the bug where you freeze during the artillery mission might still be there as well then

Anyone got the new patch update for that?
I mean, do you want the arena to be in chinese? Because I can fucking assure you there is no chinese if you use the english patch.
The artillery bug was present last time I tried it. Lisa never triggers. Just stands there. That was version 0.5.1.1 even.

Last edited:

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
I mean, do you want the arena to be in chinese?
The artillery bug was present last time I tried it. Lisa never triggers. Just stands there.
Yeah and Milo still speaks chinese too when you first meet him.
Tried to put the 5.0.1 patch in this new update.

Went horribly. All it did was make the saves outdated and they still speak chinese.
Imma just wait for the new patch from now on haha

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah and Milo still speaks chinese too when you first meet him.
Tried to put the 5.0.1 patch in this new update.

Went horribly. All it did was make the saves outdated and they still speak chinese.
Imma just wait for the new patch from now on haha
Okay, I don't know what the fuck you're doing. The english patch has NO chinese in it. Okay? So, either you don't extract and overwrite the vanilla/default release or... No. That's it. You fail to do just that.

There is nothing else that would prevent the english patch from working. It's 106 text-files. In an archive. You can't really mess that up.

Edit: And what the fuck, there is no 5.0.1. You better read the english patch post and download the right release. There is LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.1.0.1_ENG.zip for pirates and that's the version in this thread. And there is LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.1.1_ENG.zip for the susbcribers. Pick one.

Last edited:

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Okay, I don't know what the fuck you're doing. The english patch has NO chinese in it. Okay? So, either you don't extract and overwrite the vanilla/default release or... No. That's it. You fail to do just that.

There is nothing else that would prevent the english patch from working. It's 106 text-files. In an archive. You can't really mess that up.

Edit: And what the fuck, there is no 5.0.1. You better read the english patch post and download the right release. There is LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.1.0.1_ENG.zip for pirates and that's the version in this thread. And there is LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.1.1_ENG.zip for the susbcribers. Pick one.
Oooh.
Oh man, I fucked up.

But i get it now. Just gotta redownload the new update and delete the bugged mess I created.
For some reason, I confused the "data/graphics folder" thing to be the same thing as translations. But it's fixed now, np

Reactions: CaiNanE

Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
Going back to that enhanced gameplay list

I think something like a whitelist of items are automatically go into traps could be a great QoL as it's a pain in the ass to have to re-equip rocks when you run out of them to place traps. Maybe a way to mark certain item types (rocks/logs/maybe spare spears/pitchforks/rag clothing) so the can be taken directly from the inventory for trap ammo without having to equip them.

Last edited:

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Is the fortune teller the wife of the...um.."Jewish" guy who owns the oriental commerce?

I don't see any other woman in the shop..

If so, he really should keep a better eye on her lol.

I'd like to think she sneaks away with one of the guards for some fun...since during the day one of the guards is missing.

1616412934249.png

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know if this works for v0.5.1.0.1?
It works, but if you want projectile friendly fire turned off you need to remove the # at the start of line 6. I haven't tested it myself so I don't know if it'll cause issues.

Is the fortune teller the wife of the...um.."Jewish" guy who owns the oriental commerce?

I don't see any other woman in the shop..

If so, he really should keep a better eye on her lol.

I'd like to think she sneaks away with one of the guards for some fun...since during the day one of the guards is missing.

View attachment 1098178
You should try killing her. She's more than she seems.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Going back to that enhanced gameplay list

I think something like a whitelist of items are automatically go into traps could be a great QoL as it's a pain in the ass to have to re-equip rocks when you run out of them to place traps. Maybe a way to mark certain item types (rocks/logs/maybe spare spears/pitchforks/rag clothing) so the can be taken directly from the inventory for trap ammo without having to equip them.
Great suggestion. Updated the list.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Great suggestion. Updated the list.
Wonder if someone is willing and/or able to make a mod (like the friendlyfire one) that extends the follower time limit.

Maybe not infinitely lol but much longer than what we get by default :O i ask because i'm not very versed in the current method of doing so.

Also is this new or did i miss it in my previous playthrough? Does it have a use?

1616419838804.png

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I think if you find it in a chest you can pick it up. Otherwise you need the omnivore trait.

I found a bug:
burial.png
It is possible to bring Coconas parents heads when you escape the catacombs. But the hole to the catacombs and the graves will not trigger on the same night when you escape.

If you go to the grave yard the day after you CAN have the burial and seal the hole to the catacombs. But the new grave keeper will attack Cococna since she is still in her necromancer outfit.

IF you wait until Cocona gets her new clothes and then go to the graveyard, you can then seal the hole to the catacomb, but the burial of Coconas parents heads will NOT trigger.

So, now I have Coconas parents heads in my inventory. Forever. Since you can't toss them away.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I think if you find it in a chest you can pick it up. Otherwise you need the omnivore trait.

I found a bug:
View attachment 1098333
It is possible to bring Coconas parents heads when you escape the catacombs. But the hole to the catacombs and the graves will not trigger on the same night when you escape.

If you go to the grave yard the day after you CAN have the burial and seal the hole to the catacombs. But the new grave keeper will attack Cococna since she is still in her necromancer outfit.

IF you wait until Cocona gets her new clothes and then go to the graveyard, you can then seal the hole to the catacomb, but the burial of Coconas parents heads will NOT trigger.

So, now I have Coconas parents heads in my inventory. Forever. Since you can't toss them away.
Wait is cocona's parents head thing new or old?
What is the purpose?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes