doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I think if you find it in a chest you can pick it up. Otherwise you need the omnivore trait.

I found a bug:
View attachment 1098333
It is possible to bring Coconas parents heads when you escape the catacombs. But the hole to the catacombs and the graves will not trigger on the same night when you escape.

If you go to the grave yard the day after you CAN have the burial and seal the hole to the catacombs. But the new grave keeper will attack Cococna since she is still in her necromancer outfit.

IF you wait until Cocona gets her new clothes and then go to the graveyard, you can then seal the hole to the catacomb, but the burial of Coconas parents heads will NOT trigger.

So, now I have Coconas parents heads in my inventory. Forever. Since you can't toss them away.
may be eccma going to make a new story quest for the 2 heads instead of letting them r.i.p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CaiNanE

Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
Not sure if Eccm ever talked about how's the course of the history going to play out, but I think I came out with some predictions on how it's going to play out once the game is done.

Lona doesn't really have that much incentive to "save" the island in the first place (as the place in general is a shithole to begin with) other than maybe wanting to be a good person, maybe she just does enough things that indirectly would add up to save Noer and the whole island from getting fucked by all sorts of monsters

The source of danger in the island are four: The people that run Noer, Greenskins, Fish People and Black Fog. I rather hide things with spoilers in case these predictions end up being somehow true in the end of the game's development and to avoid spoiling it for people that just started playing it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do imagine the game ending would play out how these different events shaped the fate of the island, kinda like how the ending of the Fallout games show up a slideshow of the actions you did with all the factions you encountered.

Last edited:

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Wait is cocona's parents head thing new or old?
What is the purpose?
To have a proper burial I guess.
Yeah, same problem here.
Btw, isn't new graveyard keeper just a normal soldier ?
Annoying.. Hope it can be fixed so Cocona can get closure. Yeah, the guild run by von Rudesind probably just put a soldier there.
Does the player map icon not change with hair dye or skin/eye mods? Doesn't really matter but just wondering if it's just me.
I think that icon is static (mood, dirty, hair dye doesn't apply).
Why on earth do you people know about this? Why would anyone ever even think to attack the fortune teller???
Start a new game and do the tutorial. Really listen to what the dark one says.. It's interesting.
The Black Fog: Well this one is a mistery
*slow clap* Good one :LUL:

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
But the hole to the catacombs and the graves will not trigger on the same night when you escape.

If you go to the grave yard the day after you CAN have the burial and seal the hole to the catacombs. But the new grave keeper will attack Cococna since she is still in her necromancer outfit.
I just completed the quest again to test it out and I was able to bury the heads and cover the hole on the same day as the escape. Exited and entered the cemetery immediately after leaving the catacomb goblin attack without day/night change.

Should note I did the whole quest during daytime, not night.

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
I was messing around with the friendly projectile fire part of 996_NoFriendlyFire.rb and got this error.
I was in the cemetery fighting undead and both Cocona's ranged attack and fire mage aoe hitting me caused this crash. I don't think that part of the mod is safe to use.

licher

Sep 6, 2018
we just missing the god of the orkinds since
justice-undead
fortune teller-abominations
seawitch-fishkinds
the orc mage on the north of pirate's bane perhaps? considering the gods has similar skill sets and just being mostly spellcasters.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes