TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Sup guys, does anyone know if theres a good way to cut wood that won't eat up stamina?
Like the scythe does for plants.

COSE0779

Dec 21, 2018
Hey, I'm new and I love the game, really good stuff going here, but does anyone have any idea how to play the early game? I got like a half an hour in and I can't do much... Does anyone have an early-game tutorial that accounts for different builds?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey, I'm new and I love the game, really good stuff going here, but does anyone have any idea how to play the early game? I got like a half an hour in and I can't do much... Does anyone have an early-game tutorial that accounts for different builds?
How early are we talking about?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I hope this game will get some futanari content, maybe even something like futanari monster girls, driders and stuff.
Uh, no. Just no. There are like 2200 other games on this site alone to cover that crap...
Early early. Like, from right after the first mission. I've tried doing the other missions there, but they are absurdly tough, and I honestly have no clue how to proceed.
ZedTeds LonaRPG guide go down a bit and look at beginners tip.

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Uh, no. Just no. There are like 2200 other games on this site alone to cover that crap...
That's completely false. Also I see no reason not for this to be added. Do you actually have any valid argument against it other than just ''i've seen it somewhere else''?

elmekia

Mar 4, 2018
Just wondering... How did you manage to recruit both the mage and kitten at the same time? Did you change one of them to a front companion or remove the limit?
if u havent recruit her i just can guess she is like cecile and gray rat they come together
edit :. when you recruit her , outside the city the cat appear

Last edited:
Reactions: SwordofHeaven

nessie123

May 2, 2019
is it possible to use previous version save and use it on the current version of the game without crashing? my game crashes when it encounter guard.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Just wondering... How did you manage to recruit both the mage and kitten at the same time? Did you change one of them to a front companion or remove the limit?
Yeah, like elmekia said. The cat tags along. And tbth, what kind of a witch would she be (hat) without a black cat.. ;)
That's completely false. Also I see no reason not for this to be added. Do you actually have any valid argument against it other than just ''i've seen it somewhere else''?
You're right. There's actually only 660 games with that tag on this site. It sure feels like more since /latest/ is flooded with that crap all the time.
What reason you see or not I still hope futa crap never enters LonaRPG. And if I know eccma right he's not interested in that either.
is it possible to use previous version save and use it on the current version of the game without crashing? my game crashes when it encounter guard.
Well, what version is your save from? 0.5.0.2 was save game brekaing. You'll have to search for it in this thread. There are numerous pages about it and how to solve it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SwordofHeaven

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Chance based for cat to appear whenever you enter a map with explosion mahou shoujo. (from my experience, 1/5 time)
Let's not go there. I understand fetishes and such, if Eccma want to, he's gonna add it. For now, let's help Lona survive first. I understand CaiNanE's concern as well as I share the same sentiment where games with dick girls tend to cater to fetish, femdom or yuri crowd which most of the time turn the game into a "fuckfest" instead of a proper game.
We'll get to it when we get to it.
-What version is it you are playing right now ? Upgrade from which version ?
-Post the error log here.
-Post your save too.

Reactions: CaiNanE

Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
Man, that raided caravan quest is a pain in the ass from beginning to end. I am talking about the you get from the downed guy in the north east path towards the infested mountains. Had to savescum really hard and basically cheese it by putting a minefield of traps to both sides of the guy so he could survive the bandit's attack (and get lucky enough that he doesn't wander off and dies because of my traps), otherwise he gets dogpiled by 3 of the melee bandits + the archer 3 seconds into the ambush.

The reward from it is pretty decent for a quest that's hard to get due to the questgiver's mortality(5 large copper coins and 5 morality, along with experience)

Also, there's something wrong with the NPC alert in the new abandoned copper mining town. You MUST kill the people that spotted you between a time frame of 1 to 2 seconds or the alarms triggers immediately (also, stunning people from behind with a melee weapon STILL raises the alarm after said person got hit from behind in 1 to 2 seconds). The only decent way to deal with it is cheesing slowly with traps and lure them until they either die from traps or a backstab.

Compared to the goblin caves, where you do have an big time frame between getting spotted and the alarm being raised.

(Also, sucks that Tommy despawns after you talk to him and decide to go out of the monstery during that quest. I had to go find a log or something that dealt stamina damage to avoid killing the church guards without getting morality bombed.)

Reactions: CaiNanE
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes