MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
Is 5.1.0.1 bugged or something? Everytime I try to do anything, it just says "cannot convert string into integer"

MerpADerp

Feb 6, 2018
There is no 0.5.0.2.7. That was a typo by the F95 mod. 0.5.0.2 broke older saves with the text log thing. 0.5.1.0.1 adds a real barber to the market which can dye your hair and it will not show up with older saves than 0.5.1.0.1.
Ahhh, that explains a lot. The bandaid solution I found for that is to just completely disable the text logging in Data\Scripts\Frames\83_Window_Message.rb (If you can't find it, you need to a vx ace decrypter) and remove line 308 entirely.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Do I need Weapon Mastery (or whatever it may be called) to equip and use the Whip?
Yes, best weapon.
Is 5.1.0.1 bugged or something? Everytime I try to do anything, it just says "cannot convert string into integer"
Ahhh, that explains a lot. The bandaid solution I found for that is to just completely disable the text logging in Data\Scripts\Frames\83_Window_Message.rb (If you can't find it, you need to a vx ace decrypter) and remove line 308 entirely.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-0-2-7-eccma417.49993/post-5308480

How to get Lona pregnant
Drink 5 Joy Water and work on the baby making stuff.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Quick question:
Do I need Weapon Mastery (or whatever it may be called) to equip and use the Whip?
I swear, i keep seeing people mention whips but i have never come across any in all my time playing XD except that one dude who uses one.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Well, it's been a team effort so far to which you now can add your name : ) As I said above somewhere I do patches and merges and fixes but no actual translation due to google being what they are. I'll add the whole ENG zip now as usual. Actually, I will add this to signature and always keep this post up to date with the latest English merge instead of making new posts.

-------------------------------------------
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.1.1_ENG.zip merged with official 0.5.1.1 release and gitgud upstream.

Diffs:

I can't track diffs over versions since I make so many fixes to the files that it's impossible. I am only using a text editor after all. What I can say though is that between official release and this zip, only 3 textfiles out of 105 are identical, so 102 files are different.

So, for the very first time since I started this back in September 2020 we have now reached a point where no more files can be different from the official release. The 3 files that are identical are "TextLog.txt", "DataInput.txt", and "debug.txt". And those you shouldn't really change anywhere.. ;)
This means that my work here is done and I can now retire. So long, and thanks for all the fish! I keeeeeeeedd!! I kiidd! ..... I am here indefinitely now... Or until I die... :HideThePain:

Aannd I still need to make a list of contributors to the text files. I'll make a spoiler button with all the names I can remember and track down. Soon.

Important:
Make sure you download the correct version for your LonaRPG release.
LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.1.0.1_ENG.zip LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.1.1_ENG.zip
-------------------------------------------

If *you* make a correction/translation, please PM me the *.txt file(s) and I'll update this post. TIA!
View attachment 899338

If anyone testing this great game happen upon the kind of messages in the picture below,
please let me know and I'll try to fix it. If you can capture the whole message like below it helps a lot.
View attachment 849954

Also if you see vertical text anywhere let me know as well:

Please consider supporting EccmA417
in further development of LonaRPG:

Last updated: 2021-03-17_18:40 UTC
Quick question CaiNanE, Does the patch work for 0.5.0.2.7?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Quick question CaiNanE, Does the patch work for 0.5.0.2.7?
There is no 0.5.0.2.7. That was a typo by the F95 mod. 0.5.0.2 broke older saves with the text log thing. 0.5.1.0.1 adds a real barber to the market which can dye your hair and it will not show up with older saves than 0.5.1.0.1.
Okay, some fun info in the post: Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation
Make sure you download the right release! it can be extra tricky for you now since
0.5.1.0.1 can look similar to 0.5.1.1, but they're not the same.. :WutFace:
I mean, 0.5.0.2 English patch was there between 21-03-03 and 21-03-17. You're saying you never downloaded it for two whole weeks? I think two versions are already too confusing for people, having three version retention time would probably be even more so.

Edit: so to be clear: 0.5.0.2 0.5.1.0.1 0.5.1.1. If you try to play mismatched versions you will eventually end up with a broken game at some point.
If you don't want to play the new bug fixed version and want 0.5.0.2 I can PM it to you.

Last edited:

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I mean, 0.5.0.2 English patch was there between 21-03-03 and 21-03-17. You're saying you never downloaded it for two whole weeks? I think two versions are already too confusing for people, having three version retention time would probably be even more so.

Edit: so to be clear: 0.5.0.2 0.5.1.0.1 0.5.1.1. If you try to play mismatched versions you will eventually end up with a broken game at some point.
If you don't want to play the new bug fixed version and want 0.5.0.2 I can PM it to you.
To be fair, i haven't played since v0.4.9.4.

Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
I find it amusing that the closest thing to a stealth kill in this game is stuning people from behind by hitting then and then giving them the succ so they can die from a heart attack.
On another note, the developer should really add a way to heal companions - and to be even more specific, the woman you rescue from rape caves. They just take forever to crawl towards you and more than often their pathfiding is bad.

Also, does the newer versions fix the game crash after talking to the female mercenary that got kidnapped by the deep ones in the cave?. I don't seem able to complete the quest I got from the that camp that gets ambushed by deep ones.

P.S: As a word of warning, avoid stealing crap in large quantities from the altars in the fishmen village at Fishtopia. I just nuked my morality stat by stealing Joy Water and now all the Noer guards want to kill me, which also prevents me from using the bank.
And for those that are playing nympho, just found out that BJ and Handjob sex attack depends on your stamina, so the more tired you are, the less sex damage you do to others while giving BJs after using Juicing.

Reactions: Adachithepersona4

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
For a laugh I "juiced" Elise. Understandably, he started lobbing fireballs at me.
I cleared out the graveyard quickly, (Thanks, catch pole) and went back to Elise the next day.
All was forgiven in the meantime, apparently.

D_can3594

Mar 16, 2021
※This comment uses a translation from DeepL!
(Sorry if it doesn't make sense…)

I found this forum a few days ago after playing the JPN-DEMO version of DLSite.

I'd like to help translate this great game into Japanese using the DeepL!
(I'm a typical Japanese, unfortunately, and can't use English or Chinese at all...)

Can someone please answer the following questions for me?
  1. Who is currently in charge of the Japanese translation?
  2. How is the process of uploading the translated text files and merging them into the release version?

Reactions: Yukihirou

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
※This comment uses a translation from DeepL!
(Sorry if it doesn't make sense…)

I found this forum a few days ago after playing the JPN-DEMO version of DLSite.

I'd like to help translate this great game into Japanese using the DeepL!
(I'm a typical Japanese, unfortunately, and can't use English or Chinese at all...)

Can someone please answer the following questions for me?
  1. Who is currently in charge of the Japanese translation?
  2. How is the process of uploading the translated text files and merging them into the release version?
You'll have a tough time competing with lion5000/combatmedic. That person(s?) is going through the translation as a bullet train...

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
I find it amusing that the closest thing to a stealth kill in this game is stuning people from behind by hitting then and then giving them the succ so they can die from a heart attack.
Saber+dagger usually gives me enough dps to kill even human guards without triggering an alarm. With enough combat stat you can kill with just sap+backstab.

the woman you rescue from rape caves. They just take forever to crawl towards you and more than often their pathfiding is bad.
If you aren't already using the X2 speed mod I'd highly recommend it. Saves a lot of time getting them out of caves.

Last edited:

D_can3594

Mar 16, 2021
You'll have a tough time competing with lion5000/combatmedic. That person(s?) is going through the translation as a bullet train...

Thank you for your reply.

After eccma417, I was surprised to see the overwhelming number of commits for lion5000.

This is just my personal feeling, but I thought that since there are many phrases that are not seen in Japanese, they might not have gotten around to translating them into Japanese.

At this rate, an official (?) Japanese translation will probably be released soon. At this rate, the official(?) Japanese translation should be out soon.

As for me, I think I'll just rewrite the text on my PC and be done with it.

If there are any requests from Japanese players, I may upload it as an unofficial Japanese translation...

Gizborn

May 15, 2018
My only wish for this game is to see Elise getting banged by the greenskin after the bad end for the island.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Thank you for your reply.

After eccma417, I was surprised to see the overwhelming number of commits for lion5000.

This is just my personal feeling, but I thought that since there are many phrases that are not seen in Japanese, they might not have gotten around to translating them into Japanese.

At this rate, an official (?) Japanese translation will probably be released soon. At this rate, the official(?) Japanese translation should be out soon.

As for me, I think I'll just rewrite the text on my PC and be done with it.

If there are any requests from Japanese players, I may upload it as an unofficial Japanese translation...
If you're going to do your own MTL you should take a look at:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-1-0-1-eccma417.49993/page-297#post-4948009
The game will crash or display really weird stuff if you replace the CHT ":" with western ":". I don't know if JPN colons and your MTL will alter those.

Ideally your translation should/must only touch the actual dialouge/text and names. Nothing else. Like this:
CHT_ENG.png

Last edited:
Reactions: D_can3594
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes