Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
The justice foe option seems to be bugged. Can't interact with dog after choosing it. At the western bandit camp the dog targets traps only when set to justice, but only attacks bandits when set to evil. Justice also makes it attack traps in goblin caves.
Actually, it's not bugged, it's a feature. Making the dog attack justice put it into the evil faction, same as bandit archer or shield bandit you can hire in the tavern. Just lower your morality with Bone shield/abomination totem/skull staff and you can interact with it again.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yukihirou You seem way too over-qualified in this field. We can't possible keep you in this thread at this moment in time at our current level of development, but we happily accept your application in a future enterprise were we might challenge your expertise.

Seriously though, you should put together a weapons stat breakdown chart of some sort. I think that investing in Steel spears and daggers are just moot (haha) if you can basically own the game with wooden club and lantern. Just food for thought. I mean, only if you would feel like it, but you'd be the one for the job.

I notice this is the way eccma plays LonaRPG also. Club and lantern... Two abominations? No problem. Zombies? Nothing to see here, just wack them with wood and set them on fire and do the dodges and you're good to go. Oh, and here is a little dance at the end as well.

A link for context:

Edit: That's pretty ironic though, you're given the very best weapons the game can offer at the very first tutorial mission.
Like, this is as good as it can get.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Yukihirou You seem way too over-qualified in this field. We can't possible keep you in this thread at this moment in time at our current level of development, but we happily accept your application in a future enterprise were we might challenge your expertise.

Seriously though, you should put together a weapons stat breakdown chart of some sort. I think that investing in Steel spears and daggers are just moot (haha) if you can basically own the game with wooden club and lantern. Just food for thought. I mean, only if you would feel like it, but you'd be the one for the job.

I notice this is the way eccma plays LonaRPG also. Club and lantern... Two abominations? No problem. Zombies? Nothing to see here, just wack them with wood and set them on fire and do the dodges and you're good to go. Oh, and here is a little dance at the end as well.

A link for context:

Edit: That's pretty ironic though, you're given the very best weapons the game can offer at the very first tutorial mission.
Like, this is as good as it can get.
No promise, but once I get familiar with a gif maker program, I'll upload all the combos/combination I can think of as references. No hurry though, game's balance gonna be changed so builds are not gonna stay the same in the future.

Reactions: CaiNanE

toycrane777

Apr 19, 2020
ehh.. how can i cure the bladder became seedbed of moster. and how can u cook at this game. i see some raw food but i dont know how to mix and cook'em.??

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
ehh.. how can i cure the bladder became seedbed of moster. and how can u cook at this game. i see some raw food but i dont know how to mix and cook'em.??
All kind of seedbed debuffs can only be cured at Elise's clinic. If you want to cook you have to learn dark cauldron trait.

toycrane777

Apr 19, 2020
a
All kind of seedbed debuffs can only be cured at Elise's clinic. If you want to cook you have to learn dark cauldron trait.
thanks.. it work. but how can i get dark culdron skill..? it still not opened yet at my current lvl. do i hv to choose some certain traits to open it or it just exist at game progress continue?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
a

thanks.. it work. but how can i get dark culdron skill..? it still not opened yet at my current lvl. do i hv to choose some certain traits to open it or it just exist at game progress continue?
Take a look at your traits table, you need 10 SURvival and LV 10 to learn it.

Dec 11, 2019
The basic weapons all have unique use. The sickle/pickaxe/wooden club/basic sword all have sap/ambush property.
-Sickle: deal HP damage same as basic sword but 1 or 2 damage lower but with half the weight and the ability to harvest fruits/herbs. Can inflicts arms and abdomen wounds which lower opponent's attack (nice for survival). Very fast attack speed.
-Pickaxe: deal both hp and stamina damage, inflict slow and legs/groin wounds, not worth it. But it has its use, in openfield 1 vs 1, if caught off guard before you can place down traps, you can inflict "slow" on opponent to slow him down, then proceed to place trap which further slow him down, rinse and repeat till opponent is dead. Very fast attack speed.
-Wooden club: my go to weapon, its deal stamina damage but can inflicts wounds that lower defense, so in retrospect it has a chance to deal greater damage than other basic weapons. Very fast attack speed. High stun/knockdown chance as well, as soon as opponent's stunned, proceed to backtrack and place traps.

These basic weapons fast attack speed match well with sub-hand dagger, you can stunlock enemies if you chain A and S attack repeadtedly.

Yeah, as much as I want to Yolo, I can't afford that on doom mode, one wrong move would mean the lost of many blue/red potions which is detrimental to my warfund and mental health.
Imagine running into a trap you place and getting stunned in the process, and can't open menu, yeah, chances are high I would lose that run permanently. So yeah, I tend not to use traps indoor and in dark places if I don't have to. Mine is an absolute nope as well as 2 mines and Lona's dead.

Personally I use the enhanced dagger and the normal sword (the one you can find at the beginning with the goblins) and shred anything in my way. It doesn't seem to work well with the saber (like there's a delay when attacking with it or something.)
But yeah. This is one of my favorite parts of this game. The combat is really customizable and it keeps me coming back to test out new things I hadn't tried before, sorta like dark souls.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Personally I use the enhanced dagger and the normal sword (the one you can find at the beginning with the goblins) and shred anything in my way. It doesn't seem to work well with the saber (like there's a delay when attacking with it or something.)
But yeah. This is one of my favorite parts of this game. The combat is really customizable and it keeps me coming back to test out new things I hadn't tried before, sorta like dark souls.
I've learned to embrace the catch pole. It's tons of fun.

Reactions: CaiNanE

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
If you understand its mechanic and only chose the easier option (Fellatio) and know the place to exercise prostitution, you're gonna be golden.

Yes, it syncs well enough, foods from begging will keep you going. Better take dark cauldron too.

This is where you learn to position your companions to your advantages, it's formation time.

Spear formation
View attachment 1088009
This way Grey Rat tank the damage while Cecily help attacking from behind by throwing daggers. Cecily gonna take damage from spears attack like this, this formation is usable, but not recommended. You can help out by using bow,whip, musket or magic to attack from the side. Just hit them hard and fast to stunlock them and Cecily's gonna be fine. (Whip, wall of fire and Arrow rains recommended)
However, if you aren't fast enough after luring enemies, Grey rat gonna block you and you're gonna be left alone dealing with opponents in front of the door.

Wall Formation:
View attachment 1088015
It's a defensive wall. It's easy to lure enemies in like this, noone gonna block you either. Grey rat AOE attack gonna agro enemies, you don't have to worry about anything. You can help out if you want, but it's not recommended. Remember to never backtrack or you gonna put Cecily in danger and Grey rat AOE attack will hit you as well.

Circle formation:
View attachment 1088019
Easy to lure enemies in, noone gonna block you, Cecily gonna tanks, Grey Rat occasionally tanks and taunts. You sneak attack from behind to keep Cecily alive. Not recommended if Cecily is low on either HP or STA. Recommend a weapon with "Sap/ambush" property.

These are the most basic of formations, you can improvise and adapt to suit your need mid-battle.
If you blindly rush in, it's obvious death awaits the one without plans.
holy crap thank you for the detailed information dump! i tried the Wall formation and it worked, first try even. thanks.
with that being said, i have no idea about all the weapons you were talking about. i was just strictly following the guide. meaning: rat dungeon -> missing convoy rush (ignoring all enemies) -> grey rat quest. so basically literally within the first 15 or 20 min of the game. low level and none of the weapons you were talking about. i dont even know where to get them.

so maybe this quest was too early after all? i dont know.
by the way, do you recommend any body mods in elise clinic? thanks to the rat quest i have tons of money now and dont know what to do with it. and i was thinking about getting many many mods. but im not playing a slut, im playing warrior, so i dont really plan on having sex unless its rape. so not sure if worth it.

EDIT:
are saves compatible with the new version? i know that 5.0.0.1 saves were not compatible with 5.0.2.7. i had to start a new game.
is this also true for 5.1.0.1?

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018

EDIT:
are saves compatible with the new version? i know that 5.0.0.1 saves were not compatible with 5.0.2.7. i had to start a new game.
is this also true for 5.1.0.1?
There is no 0.5.0.2.7. That was a typo by the F95 mod. 0.5.0.2 broke older saves with the text log thing. 0.5.1.0.1 adds a real barber to the market which can dye your hair and it will not show up with older saves than 0.5.1.0.1.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
There is no 0.5.0.2.7. That was a typo by the F95 mod. 0.5.0.2 broke older saves with the text log thing. 0.5.1.0.1 adds a real barber to the market which can dye your hair and it will not show up with older saves than 0.5.1.0.1.
WE HAVE BARBERS NOW?!

Fucking cool!

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
holy crap thank you for the detailed information dump! i tried the Wall formation and it worked, first try even. thanks.
with that being said, i have no idea about all the weapons you were talking about. i was just strictly following the guide. meaning: rat dungeon -> missing convoy rush (ignoring all enemies) -> grey rat quest. so basically literally within the first 15 or 20 min of the game. low level and none of the weapons you were talking about. i dont even know where to get them.

so maybe this quest was too early after all? i dont know.
by the way, do you recommend any body mods in elise clinic? thanks to the rat quest i have tons of money now and dont know what to do with it. and i was thinking about getting many many mods. but im not playing a slut, im playing warrior, so i dont really plan on having sex unless its rape. so not sure if worth it.
You can go to the market near the port to buy a lot of stuffs, try it, they also sell basic weapons over there. Basic weapons are just... basic weapons, they mostly suck if you are beginner. At least try to buy a shield, gonna save you a lot of headache early on.
Body mods are good save for some, so unless you know what you're doing, I don't recomment it. Body mods help lessening the HP/STA debuff from wounds mostly.
So yeah, for now just head to the market and see what catch your eyes

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes