glimpse_eye

Mar 14, 2020
For starter, I understand you're referring to Teravisor guide to modding. However, first, I want to know which part of the game you wanna mod, as there's plenty you can mod without altering too much file structure.

If it's about the All Decrypter program, then just make a backup of your Game.rgss3a, after decrypting, you will get a data folder and graphic folder, Put them into your LonaRPG game folder where Game.rgss3a is. Remember to delete Game.rgss3a afterward.
i think its the bottem that i mean with using the all decrypter but when i have try that i didnt got any folders of both of them. but after that is done do i then have to place the cheat folder that was placed here just in between the map so u can make use of it or do u need to do something to make use of that file?

and how do i make a backup of the extracted folder that just came to mind just nowmb ..

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
i think its the bottem that i mean with using the all decrypter but when i have try that i didnt got any folders of both of them. but after that is done do i then have to place the cheat folder that was placed here just in between the map so u can make use of it or do u need to do something to make use of that file?

and how do i make a backup of the extracted folder that just came to mind just nowmb ..
First, when you use All decrypter to extract Game.rgss3a, it will creates a new folder called "Extract", inside said folder, there will be a "data" folder and a "graphics" folder, copy/cut two of them into LonaRPG game folder and delete Game.rgss3a.

Second, what "cheat folder/file" you're talking about ? is it this one :
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-0-2-7-eccma417.49993/post-5127580

If it is, then just do as the post said, Place 11_Cheats.rb in /LonaRPG/ModScripts/
And you're done.

glimpse_eye

Mar 14, 2020
First, when you use All decrypter to extract Game.rgss3a, it will creates a new folder called "Extract", inside said folder, there will be a "data" folder and a "graphics" folder, copy/cut two of them into LonaRPG game folder and delete Game.rgss3a.

Second, what "cheat folder/file" you're talking about ? is it this one :
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-0-2-7-eccma417.49993/post-5127580

If it is, then just do as the post said, Place 11_Cheats.rb in /LonaRPG/ModScripts/
And you're done.
im gone try it out only that i need th all decrypter again i cleaned my pc so i need to get it of again is there a link around here that can help me to get that again if its possible.

and yes thats the folder i mean and try to put in to it.
and ty for taking time to help.
like i say i aint that smart so i struggle with simple things as these

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
im gone try it out only that i need th all decrypter again i cleaned my pc so i need to get it of again is there a link around here that can help me to get that again if its possible.

and yes thats the folder i mean and try to put in to it.
and ty for taking time to help.
like i say i aint that smart so i struggle with simple things as these
If so, then you don't need to decrypt Game.rgss3a at all. Just put "11_Cheats.rb" into /LonaRPG/ModScripts/. Finish.

Here's where you get the all decrypt program and instruction to run it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-0-2-7-eccma417.49993/post-3383038

Reactions: CaiNanE

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Also, you can 80% stun enemies AOE with water book, quick slot it, it will save your life on doom mode, this make you able to open menu brieftly whenever you lose weapons or get wounded. 100% death proof if you come super duper prepared.
This sounds super op. I usually kept dagger/potion quickslotted but this sounds like a better alternative. I never liked using magic and thought it was cumbersome and risky so I never thought to incorporate it into a melee build.

The situation where Cecily get targeted by 3 only happens when you chose not to "hide" before approaching, and even then you still have rougly 4 seconds to take agro off her. Equip a whip and hit Cecily and all 3 of them, you will kite 2 of them off Cecily this way. Or you can stealth knock out from behind 2/3 and deal with the other one together with Cecily, continue picking them off one by one together with Cecily afterward.
At lower world danger I tended to just opt to talk and hope for peaceful resolutions to save time and stamina. So if things went wrong I suppose only my laziness is to blame. Spent too many hours grinding levels from gob dens. Cecily really likes to go out of her way to get herself killed though. Most of the times she died like this she went off to grab even more enemies after I helped her deal with her 3. Kept forgetting to make them hold position at the start of those engagements as I was too busy trying to keep her alive.

When such situation arise where Cecily do something stupid, you can always unequip your weapon and bitchslap her
I didn't even think to do this. Attacking companions on purpose never occurred to me as an option, especially considering how annoying it can be when they agro on you at a bad time. But she definitely deserves it when she does this. :ROFLMAO:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
This sounds super op. I usually kept dagger/potion quickslotted but this sounds like a better alternative. I never liked using magic and thought it was cumbersome and risky so I never thought to incorporate it into a melee build.
I can't even believe what Doom mode made me do something I never think of before, there's time when fighting happen and I just don't have enough quick slots, solution ?, throw the book into the ground, stand on top of it and start throwing hands, If something happens I just Shift X and blast the fuct outta everything, open menu, recharge myself with some juice and throw the book onto the ground again. I even bring a spare in case I lose one, I mean, it's just 6 weight value.
Flame book's Wall of fire + fast melee attack always stunlock enemies if they're not in "furious" state (some enemy of the same type attack faster than others)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
before i try that and now that i notice i dont see modscripts. do i need to make a folder for that or is it just me .....
Impossible, what version of LonaRPG are you running, Modscripts folder has always been there since Teravisor's performance mod was implemented into the game.

glimpse_eye

Mar 14, 2020
Impossible, what version of LonaRPG are you running, Modscripts folder has always been there since Teravisor's performance mod was implemented into the game.
i did play lonarpg when it was 4.5.0 i think but never seen it now that i think of it.

geuss only option is to redownload it .-.

sry the version i have was 4.8.0

glimpse_eye

Mar 14, 2020
yea redownload and getting the beter version was the thing i geuss.
i see the 1 folder diffrence at least wierd tho .....
and the folder works fine just wondering why i didnt had the folder in the first place.
and again thx for taking the time to help me solve it i reallt appreciate it.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
At Doom Fort's inn, I took the quest to kill the Huge Cock Tribe. Undressed when told to, then redressed and killed them all, but the quest wasn't done. So I cut all the trees and found a ninja stuck in the wall hidden by a tree.
Help you, step-ninja you're stuck.

1615741990579.png 1615742217841.png

• Wow

Dunnowho

Dec 5, 2018
At Doom Fort's inn, I took the quest to kill the Huge Cock Tribe. Undressed when told to, then redressed and killed them all, but the quest wasn't done. So I cut all the trees and found a ninja stuck in the wall hidden by a tree.
Help you, step-ninja you're stuck.

View attachment 1084153 View attachment 1084157
After killing them all again, I sent a dying Grey R and Cecily to get stuck in the wall. They walk in, but can't get out. Version screenshot of save.

1615744124946.png 1615744313080.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CaiNanE

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
I also have a bug report. If you get raped in the arena the game crahes:
rape_arena_team_piss-street.png
I included the error log. What I did was lose to team piss street (three hobo dudes) and they raped me in turn. And when the final rapist was done and Darryl said his pice, the game crashed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not a bug but more a wish/enhance thing:

When I have the hunter trap ability and have it set to "F" for instance, and I then equip a mine to a EXT slot, the F key should place the mine instead of making a trap that won't even explode when triggered.

That way I wouldn't have to rebind the key to a slot for placing the mine and then rebind it back to trap ability.

But this must be somewhat buggy:
I have the "from the shadows" skill and placing a trap will NOT alert the bandits in the picture below. But if I then placed a mine they were alerted. Same placement. Same skills.
mines.png
I hope this reaches eccma some how as always.

Last edited:

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I also have a bug report. If you get raped in the arena the game crahes:
View attachment 1084336
I included the error log. What I did was lose to team piss street (three hobo dudes) and they raped me in turn. And when the final rapist was done and Darryl said his pice, the game crashed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not a bug but more a wish/enhance thing:

When I have a hunter trap ability and have it set to "F" for instance, and I then equip a mine to a EXT slot, the F key should place the mine instead of making a trap that won't even explode when triggered.

That way I wouldn't have to rebind the key to a slot for placing the mine and then rebind it back to trap ability.

But this must be somewhat buggy:
I have the "from the shadows" skill and placing a trap will NOT alert the bandits in the picture below. But if I then placed a mine they were alerted. Same placement. Same skills.
View attachment 1084340
I hope this reaches eccma some how as always.
I haven't played 5.0 yet but in the previous version i couldn't really do the arena. Kept doing the intro bit for it..ya know where you get a ticket from some shady dude then you go watch 2 dudes fight and then one dude gets buttraped.

Yeah everytime i'd go there it'd do that scene again and again XD

anasui

Jul 1, 2020
Yup, at 30 they still consider you a threat so you have to get your weakness up further. Alternatively, at 0 Weakness and if you're near a companion, they consider you a tough opponent and won't dare to aproach, bow goblins will still try to randomly fire at you though.

Refer to first post's guide for the add/remove trait section
Remove Trait: $game_player.actor.remove_state(TraitNumber)

Then add one or two trait points back, and pick them again.
Okay thanks.
So i went through my saves and it seems that my Lona personnality reseted back to normal and was no longer exhibitionist just after being enslaved. I don't know if it's a bug or if it's voluntary, but in any case, you used two points for nothing and can never regain them without cheating (or i just don't know how), can someone enlighten me please?
Edit: It seems that it reset just after having the title "fishkind's mating hole"
Re-edit: I replayed the event just before having the title and it seems that it only reset the slutty personnality

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes