TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Don't mean to spam but i just accidently figured something out..

if you hold shift while harvesting some food, lona auto eats it.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
This game has the best slave mode of any game I've ever played and I played them all because there are so few games with an actual slave mode.

Open sandbox games are the best games in any genre. Including h games. Violated Heroine is crowned as best rpgmaker game for a reason.

You learn the game, find something to do, and do it. This game specifically for me was get deep one lona a.s.a.p., and then beat all the quests with her, and then survive all the slave modes with her.

If you can't appreciate just how amazing this game is then I'm gonna suggest you go find something more to your tastes.

WELL ILL SAY THIS....the slave scenarios are very realistic XD as in its not easy and escape is VERY hard.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
New version time, yay.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.5.1.1 - last 0510 if no serious bug.-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

patch.0.5.1.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy LonaRPG, please consider supporting EccmA on either his or !

Last edited:

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
That's why it's so fun. It's so hard to survive that just surviving is fun and figuring out a way to survive is also fun.

My only criticism is that you can't survive via h.

The mines, you can't prostitute yourself to get the minerals. I mean you can but you can't do it realistically even with max stats. So instead you gotta go murder happy and kill everyone who is aggro and the abomination creatures and survive via mining, not h.

Arena, you kill everyone. No h other than for food and that gets annoying real quick.

Backstreet, too easy. Way too easy.

Church. I feel like its unfinished. There's only 1 event. Boring.

Doom Fort. I really don't like the "survive against the army of guards for a minute" slave task.

Fishtopia. Its slave mode is no different than goblin and fish nests. It's not really a mode. It's just an endless repetitive event.
THE ONE issue with being a slave is stamina...
I found yesterday while i was streaming the game that being chained up cuts your max stamina down. Before i had 114 or something stamina then in slavery my max was 80 something.

If you pass out in most slave situations you get punished...and (for me) the worst part is how god damn slow you are when you are crawling...

I do feel many of the slave situations can do with some stuff added to them. maybe some sort of routine.
I feel the Deep Ones needs more for their slavery...since the only thing you are made to do is do the gangbang festival EVERY SINGLE DAY with no changing up of the formula.

elmekia

Mar 4, 2018
Another time is if he catches you in his basement....but thats MAYBE more understandable because you are breaking into his basement
i kinda think the same , but if u answer fast he wont be upset and will let u be . of course you have to answer . . . the one is not wrong , cant remember wich one

Reactions: Yukihirou

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
im in the first goblin dungeon after you get the sword how am i supposed to spot the traps?

they just seem random i save scummed to avoid them.

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
im in the first goblin dungeon after you get the sword how am i supposed to spot the traps?
You don't need to go in there if you've just started the game. Just exit from where you started in the sewer for now. If you really want to explore though, tossing a rock will spot any traps around where it was thrown.

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

Yotetar

May 23, 2020

they just seem random i save scummed to avoid them.
When you are low on ninja skills, one method is throwing a pebble every x blocks, then some """"""" indicates that there's something there, on that dungeon, traps, mostly.

meatbag

Mar 24, 2021
Not sure if it's been noted, I can't find anyone else mentioning it

Cheat command for bathing is $game_player.actor.dirt+=-255

Edit: Not actually bathing, doesn't remove cum, just dirt

Reactions: beckoningbell

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
By the way, there was a conversation about adding futanari.

My opinion is yeah would be fun to add a Lona futanari, to fuck Cecily or some sense into Elise, twisted with Cocona and etc. But it is not practical, because:

A) Mostly of the enemies are male and abominations, we have sex combat, where you can see that Lona is mostly submissive.

B) How someone of 10-14 years old can fuck someone more taller, with more weight and force?And if we are talking about someone like Gray-rat Jesus.

C) what twisted scene for sex in a moralistic way you can add with futanari? Please don't say Cocona, we have enough with a Priest abusing a child.

D) Because this game is more ona survival than a sex game, it would be more benefital and satisfying making misions that can change enviroment, like when you go to the "center" of the abomination and call vietnamesse flashbacks. Making missions that change enviroment to be less corrupted or changing the misery in all the map would be more satisfying than sex. But it is just my opinion.

Pd: If there was a futanari Lona, would you fuck the fortune teller? For the sake of Sybaris?

Last edited:

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Not sure if i should give this to CaiNanE or someone else but here!

In the mine when i try to whore myself to the trader this appears.

doesn't break or crash the game, just this weird text.

1616623443928.png

Reactions: CaiNanE

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
By the way, there was a conversation about adding futanari.

My opinion is yeah would be fun to add a Lona futanari, to fuck Cecily or some sense into Elise, twisted with Cocona and etc. But it is not practical, because:

A) Mostly of the enemies are male and abominations, we have sex combat, where you can see that Lona is mostly submissive.

B) How someone of 10-14 years old can fuck someone more taller, with more weight and force?And if we are talking about someone like Gray-rat Jesus.

D) Because this game is more ona survival than a sex game, it would be more benefital and satisfying making misions that can change enviroment, like when you go to the "center" of the abomination and call vietnamesse flashbacks. Making missions that change enviroment to be less corrupted or changing the misery in all the map would be more satisfying than sex. But it is just my opinion.

Pd: If there was a futanari Lona, would you fuck the fortune teller? For the sake of Sybaris?
I wasn't thinking of making lona a futa, like at all. But maybe someone else would like the option. I don't really mind but it's not up to my alley to play as a futa. I was thinking of futanari enemies.

C) what twisted scene for sex in a moralistic way you can add with futanari? Please don't say Cocona, we have enough with a Priest abusing a child.
I was thinking something along of futa drider nest, with women captured to be used as living incubators and inseminated.

Reactions: PanzerKorps

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
Can someone explain some of the body mods that have this description?
such as Breastb, Rectum, urethra and so on.

what i mean is, what does "Decrease negative effect on HP and Stamina" mean in regards to (for example) Breastb?

1616625228709.png

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I guess you take less hp and stamina damage?

But it's not worth it. Take my word for it. Lona orgasms at the drop of a hat and it drains like 30 stamina each time. It was literally unplayable especially with the one that gives her breast milk. Even if you get the gland removal you will lose 1 stamina every second.
OH i get the orgasm removal mod the moment i can on each playthrough.

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Not sure if i should give this to CaiNanE or someone else but here!

In the mine when i try to whore myself to the trader this appears.

doesn't break or crash the game, just this weird text.

*pic*
He must have changed the code but forget to change the text.
It's line 318 in "TagMapHumanPrisonCave.txt".
It is:
"HumanPrisonCave/MinerTrader_WhoreWork_win_new"
Not:
"RandomNpc/MinerTrader_WhoreWork_win_new"
like displayed in your pic. I could maybe fix it by replacing those. But it is not the *right* way. But it's weird though. I went as far back as 0.4.5.1 and the text is the same in that regard.

Comparing to CHT I see no difference except the color of the name in ENG is:
\SETpl[Mreg_hobo1]\m[shy]\c[0]Miner:\c[0] "Ouou!!"
while in CHT it is:
\SETpl[Mreg_hobo1]\m[shy]\c[4]礦工:\c[0] 歐歐!!

So I will correct those. But I don't think it should matter. I'll upload a fresh 0.5.1.1 release anyway. I've made a bunch of other corrections.

Edit: Done -> Latest LonaRPG.Beta_ENG merged translation

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Can someone explain some of the body mods that have this description?
such as Breastb, Rectum, urethra and so on.

what i mean is, what does "Decrease negative effect on HP and Stamina" mean in regards to (for example) Breastb?
They're endgame micromanagement enhancements.
Try this: place a trap, run into the trap (you can repeat for multiple wounds if you want), you will notice that your max stamina and hp (and in turn, carry weight as well due to Sta lost) is reduced due to wounds.
These Mod make you more resistant to such debuffs.
Personally, I go with 5 MODs, leave the one like breast milk producing mod or food taste mod alone.

OH i get the orgasm removal mod the moment i can on each playthrough.
It's a double edged knife, make sure you don't cut your hands with it.
Yes, it helps prevent climax and that saves stamina. But if Lona arousal go into negative red too much you will end up losing stamina every second.

Reactions: kamapalutza

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
It's a double edged knife, make sure you don't cut your hands with it.
Yes, it helps prevent climax and that saves stamina. But if Lona arousal go into negative red too much you will end up losing stamina every second.
THAT....i didn't know...

Edit: does anyone know if having sex while pregnant rises the chance of miscarriage? i swear after some hot sex i randomly get a miscarriage but when i reload and avoid sex the baby is safe and still growing in the womb.

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I just had a thought about something missing from LonaRPG and maybe most Lewd Games ive played...
Testicle licking/sucking/worship.

I think it'd be VERY hot in lona, specially if she's forced :3

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes