Apr 1, 2020
The only major problem I have with this game is that the genitalia are pink blobs. I've found no indication that these are censors, and if they are, there should be a way to disable them. Huge disappointment there.
The 0.5.4.1 version that was posted here was the Itch.IO demo, which was censored and had some content gated. If you download the 0.5.3.2 version or wait until the "proper" release of the 0.5.4.1 version in a few days, those censors aren't present.

Reactions: Erosoft and CaiNanE

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hi gang, as I'll be gone all day today, I'll post it now instead of exactly 7 days later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links below are for 0.5.4.0.1.

The patch file attached fixes the following bug:

If you would like to facilitate the development of LonaRPG please consider subscribing through , or you might even consider buying it outright through his !

There is a demo build up on as well, if you're interested but it's censored.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Having the first picture for your game have text that says "And they're all adults" twice as big as any other text on the picture immediately makes me think they are not adults. It's like people who get called gay, and they flip out about it and shout about how they aren't gay and you find out later that they were, in fact, gay.
Btw, forcing someone to agree that characters who the player knows absolutely nothing about are all over the age of 21 is not legally binding, just a heads up. Cause picture #1 makes it seem like you think it is, dev.

Last edited:

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Having the first picture for your game have text that says "And they're all adults" twice as big as any other text on the picture immediately makes me think they are not adults. It's like people who get called gay, and they flip out about it and shout about how they aren't gay and you find out later that they were, in fact, gay.
Btw, forcing someone to agree that characters who the player knows absolutely nothing about are all over the age of 21 is not legally binding, just a heads up. Cause picture #1 makes it seem like you think it is, dev.
I'm sure he knows and is just being the funny.

Reactions: Erosoft

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Hi gang, as I'll be gone all day today, I'll post it now instead of exactly 7 days later.

Links below are for 0.5.4.0.1.

MEGA linky!
The patch file attached fixes the following bug:

If you would like to facilitate the development of LonaRPG please consider subscribing through , or you might even consider buying it outright through his !

There is a demo build up on as well, if you're interested but it's censored.
How are you supposed to install the patch when the data folder it is in doesN't exist in the gamefolder and neither do any others included in it?
Just throw it in the gamefolder anyway?

Edit: Found a tutorial here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-5-4-2-eccma417.49993/page-94#post-3588002
Never had to do that before, weird.
Now while that unpacks it and makes it patchable, it doesn't let me repack it into the rgss3a format so I guess I'll have to try if it works unencrypted as well.

EDIT: maxresdefault.jpg

Still says I'm playing 0.5.4.1 though

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
I don't understand this versioning is 0.5.4.0.1 newer than previous 0.5.4.1? Why 0.5.4.1 was twice less in size? What you upload here?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I can't do anything after new start and told to look around, the thing in the corners text is not in english and I am locked in and can't go progress.

Rasmussen

Sep 19, 2018
In all honesty and this is no insult to anyone here because I know a lot of work/effort goes into making the game, the community assisting with translation, and keeping us informed on patches/updates which is all very appreciated (I mean that), but ever since 0.5.3 with everything coming piece milled into patches it never fails that the new stuff you want to try (or even going back and messing with the old stuff you enjoyed) comes riddled with crashing/bugs/various issues. The same seems apparent with the 0.5.4 release after trying that as well.

I've tried decrypting to diagnose the issues and have even gone back through the thread to try various fixes to similar errors I'm getting with the same outcomes. To that effect I've told myself at this point I'm not going to bother till a consistent repacked coherant version becomes available. This is by all means no shot at the dev or the community as again I recognize the hard work you have put in. It just gets a tad frustrating at this point to spend more time diagnosing/fixing the game to get it to a playable state than actually playing it especially when I think I've fixed it to do another playthrough only to waste time of that ending in the same result.

With all that said I do think this game is well done and think the community efforts here to help with various things on it whilst taking the dev's rights as a creator into consideration is fantastic so when a viable repack comes up I'll check it out again to see how it has evolved.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes